PDA

View Full Version : The OD Effect

JFrench720
07-27-2011, 11:10 AM
I hear people talk about this infamous OD effect... What is it like? What happens? I mean what are the symptoms?

stuttgart-man
07-27-2011, 12:51 PM
I hear people talk about this infamous OD effect... What is it like? What happens? I mean what are the symptoms?

OD is mostly used in conjunction with androsteNone. Androstenone creates a dominant, intimidating and aggressive aura. A little bit of these can be sexy, but if you wear too much you will perceived as too dominant, too intimidating and too aggressive. This leads to that people avoid you / show no reactions (in the better case) or men become aggressive toward you.

Too much androstenol leads to that you apperars as less alpha and a wussy.

JFrench720
07-27-2011, 02:22 PM
Wow. That does not sound good, is it hard to bounce back from an OD? Because, people tend to get an impression of a person stuck in their head. For example lets say I OD one day, can I come back in the next day with an appropriate mix and be desirable? Or would they still be scared? I guess that would depend on the people.

Another thing, an OD would be different for everyone right? Self effects and target effects? Like maybe a older more sensual and in control woman would find you sexy, while a younger less experienced girl would be more intimidated, maybe scared?

In any case, I don't want to come off as a wussy, I'd rather have men wanting to punch me in face and women feeling a little intimidated. I'm not saying that's what I want, I just feel it's the lesser of two evils, needless to say, I DO NOT WANT TO OD. :sad:

However I would love to project a "magnetic sensual aura".

HornyMan
07-27-2011, 03:25 PM
Wow. That does not sound good, is it hard to bounce back from an OD? Because, people tend to get an impression of a person stuck in their head. For example lets say I OD one day, can I come back in the next day with an appropriate mix and be desirable? Or would they still be scared? I guess that would depend on the people.

Another thing, an OD would be different for everyone right? Self effects and target effects? Like maybe a older more sensual and in control woman would find you sexy, while a younger less experienced girl would be more intimidated, maybe scared?

In any case, I don't want to come off as a wussy, I'd rather have men wanting to punch me in face and women feeling a little intimidated. I'm not saying that's what I want, I just feel it's the lesser of two evils, needless to say, I DO NOT WANT TO OD. :sad:

However I would love to project a "magnetic sensual aura".

The advice given is bang on and like you I'd rather appear to dominant that a wuss esp since I'm 40+ and no longer really alpha.

I would like to congratulate you JFrench on your # of posts since you joined this month. Not too many members post this much in short order. This is indicative that all our efforts are in good faith and lovescent's forum and members are starting to take off again.

Thank you Bruce for "coming back to it all"

Even greater thanks to those posters that stuck through all the hard times and never left. Gotta admire people like that. Guys like Terry, Belgareth and a slew of others who have contributed no less over the years.

:cheers:
HM

JFrench720
07-27-2011, 04:10 PM
The advice given is bang on and like you I'd rather appear to dominant that a wuss esp since I'm 40+ and no longer really alpha.

I would like to congratulate you JFrench on your # of posts since you joined this month. Not too many members post this much in short order. This is indicative that all our efforts are in good faith and lovescent's forum and members are starting to take off again.

Even greater thanks to those posters that stuck through all the hard times and never left. Gotta admire people like that. Guys like Terry, Belgareth and a slew of others who have contributed no less over the years.

HM

Believe me. You'll be hearing from me a lot! I'm like that annoying little kid always asking "why"! Hahaha\o/

But seriously, I'm happy to of found this community, of course I'm apart of other forums in my quest to learn more about mones, mixes, and scents. There is just something about love-scents and the world of pheromones that keeps me here.

Back to the subject, I'm glad you agree with me HornyMan! Even in my short 25 years my past has taught me that although the extreme alpha and extreme beta are both bad, the difference is people respect the tyrannical alpha, while the wussy beta is in the shadows and worthless...I shudder at that image of me, even when I was a "good little boy" I was nobody and i mean nobody's beta. To hell with that. lol

:cheers: Cheers to mones my friends!

Bruce
07-27-2011, 04:21 PM

HM

Wow HM, that was really nice of you to say all that. Yeah those are some kind-hearted guys. I still remember Belgareth emailing me a couple years back when I was off hiding my head in the sand, trying to wake me up. Took a couple of years. Thanks to all, and hey include yourself in there HM.

Thanks again,
B

Bruce
07-27-2011, 04:24 PM
Oh yeah, almost forgot.... ODs
Time place and person. I remember standing out like a soar thumb at a "no fragrance" folk dance in Eugene with a third of a gel packet on my wrists.

OD usually means too much aNONE, but too much is too much of any pheromone. Hormones for that matter I suppose.

B

JFrench720
07-27-2011, 04:25 PM
Wow HM, that was really nice of you to say all that. Yeah those are some kind-hearted guys. I still remember Belgareth emailing me a couple years back when I was off hiding my head in the sand, trying to wake me up. Took a couple of years. Thanks to all, and hey include yourself in there HM.

Thanks again,
B

Hello Bruce!

I took advantage of today's free samples, it says "you will only get one set" how many samples come in a set?

Bruce
07-27-2011, 05:29 PM
The men's set has 4 packets: Chikara, Edge, SOE and Alter Ego

JFrench720
07-27-2011, 05:47 PM
The men's set has 4 packets: Chikara, Edge, SOE and Alter Ego

Thanks Bruce! Man that's a killer deal, pretty much covers a bulk of mones I wanted to try, now about the gel packet of Edge, is it the scented version? Because I wanted to try scented edge, if that's what it is, you have officially made my day :thumbsup:

Bruce
07-27-2011, 06:50 PM
Yeah, that's the sandalwood scented Edge. I like it a lot.

B

JFrench720
07-27-2011, 07:06 PM
Yeah, that's the sandalwood scented Edge. I like it a lot.

B

Perfect, I can't wait to try it out!

HornyMan
07-27-2011, 07:12 PM
Thanks Bruce! Man that's a killer deal, pretty much covers a bulk of mones I wanted to try, now about the gel packet of Edge, is it the scented version? Because I wanted to try scented edge, if that's what it is, you have officially made my day :thumbsup:

I just ordered a 25 pack of the sandlewood edge gel packets.. Love the stuff... always works for me even when NPA fails.

HM

JFrench720
07-27-2011, 10:47 PM
I just ordered a 25 pack of the sandlewood edge gel packets.. Love the stuff... always works for me even when NPA fails.

HM

Sandlewood... eh? I'd love to put that on right after a few hours at the gym, going on a date. Sounds perfect.