PDA

View Full Version : Ok here goes my 1st day of test of PI/PF

**DONOTDELETE**
03-20-2002, 12:52 AM
And there I was, in front of my mirror, feeling convinced I could get some great hits with PI and PF. I went out of my house and headed for the bus-stop.

Upon reaching the bus-stop, I noticed this young schoolboy, aabout 10 years old sitting down feeling rather unhappy. I read somewhere before that this combo can actually make a person feel relaxed. So I purposely stood near this schoolboy and guess what happened. The next thing I knew, he was looking at me and was rather friendly. He smiled and his body movement seemed to show that he wanted to be my friend. But that didn\'t happen. I took a cab and went off. Was that my first hit? I think so.

The 2nd and last hit of the day happened at work. At my workplace, I have only 1 female colleague. Yes, I know that\'s rather boring but hey, its true. This female colleague of mine is very sociable and is always having a good laugh with us. But I am not exactly close to her as I am the shy type and will blush when she teases me. So that makes me kind of shy and as such, I tend to avoid her often. I wanted to test my combo and so I went close to her and chat her up. At first, she seemed the normal type but the longer I stayed near her, the more she wanted to talk. Even to the extent of telling me something private. You guys want to know what that is? Well, its like this. I asked her why she did not come to work the week before and she told me, without any warning, that she was having her period. Ok look. This lady, who is married with 2 kids and is seldom very open about such stuff, told me that she was having her period. I was surprised of course but I stayed cool.

And so I went home feeling rather ok. I did not use the word satisfied yet because....to put it simply, I am not yet satisfied. But I am going out today and with this \"weapon\" with me, I hope I can get some hits. Till then guys....

Watcher
03-20-2002, 12:38 PM
Ok richboy that was a \"response hit\" from the young boy he felt like you were someone friendly. With youre work collegue the woman well the same thing it tends to slip out if she is sociable youre \"weapon lol\" we make her more sociable.
Head for a crowded place a shopping centre is good.
You will probably continue to get response.
You may sooner or later be satisfied with the response. Remember this stuff can be used with good people skills in a workplace or business enviroment as well.
Also note anything negative as far as responses. That is sometimes the flip side if someone doesnt like it.