PDA

View Full Version : Something Unusual

Arrow
07-24-2011, 03:35 PM
Something unusual happened today. It has never happened before and I was just wondering if it could possibly be the mones working.

I put on my old faithful A7 mix this afternoon and went out to have a drink. Later on, a female friend came in to have a drink also. She gave me a hug and sat down beside me and we started to chat. Before too long she started sweating really bad on her forehead. She was sitting there sweating and fanning her face. I asked her if she was ok and she said it was just a female thing...hot flashes from menopause. She is in her upper forty's and I know she has the hots for me. I am not interested in her like that though.

Could it be possible that the A7 caused this reaction? I have never had anything like this happen around me before.

Surreal
07-24-2011, 06:57 PM
She has the hots for you, literally! :POKE:

I've seen this once, a long time ago. I was using three drops of AE and I went into my friend's workplace on a late Sunday. He worked at a subshop and we basically just sat around BSing because he would get a customer every 30 minutes or so. Anyway, there was a new chick there and a few minutes after I entered the shop she started to get really red faced, dizzy, and looked awful, like someone at the worst part of the flu. Very odd. I never seen a reaction so severe to -mones.

I did not follow up if she was sick the day after or if she normalized after I left so I am unable to determine conclusively if it was the -mones causing her symptoms. =/

Bruce
07-25-2011, 09:53 AM
I've noticed it on women that were very excited. I can imagine it could be caused by exposure to pheromones as well.

Arrow
07-25-2011, 07:01 PM
I guess -mones can attract the wrong kind of women too.

I know this girl has the hots for me. In my last post I said she was my friend, but she is really a person I just met...I don't think I really want her as a friend. She seems to annoy me.