PDA

View Full Version : cover scents

ontimenow
07-24-2011, 02:22 PM
I usually apply my cover scent after I apply (on top of my pheromones) my pheromones. Yesterday I applied the cover scent before I applied my pheromones made a huge difference. Does anybody else use this method? Just trying to see which method people have the most success with. Thanks.

HornyMan
07-24-2011, 03:06 PM
I usually apply my cover scent after I apply (on top of my pheromones) my pheromones. Yesterday I applied the cover scent before I applied my pheromones made a huge difference. Does anybody else use this method? Just trying to see which method people have the most success with. Thanks.

I have ALWAYS applied Cover scent on top of mones. Never tried the reverse approach. What difference did it make? Can you elaborate?

:cheers:
HM

ontimenow
07-24-2011, 03:54 PM
Maybe it was a coincidence I got more attention. I had on my usual A-7/SOE combo. A lady that works at Wal Mart i usually say hello (don't even know her name) to gave me a hug first time that ever happened. She ran her hand all the way down my back. To me that was out of character for her. Later on that day a female friend ask me to move a dresser for her. Man she was very flirty pulling her shirt up just enough for me to see her booty which looked good by the way. I'm going to keep testing. Maybe I just had a good day or maybe the women were just horny (no pun intended)

terry0400-40
07-24-2011, 06:19 PM
My app is 1st cologne then A7+SOE and cologne on top works just fine

ontimenow
07-24-2011, 09:41 PM
My app is 1st cologne then A7+SOE and cologne on top works just fine

Ok thanks Terry. By the way I've added B/Angel as one of my colognes. It smells good, but it's a lot different from Angel/m. Take care.

Bruce
07-25-2011, 07:41 AM
Hmmm.... I'll have to give that a try. Always worried about the infamous OD effect.

terry0400-40
07-25-2011, 12:55 PM
Ok thanks Terry. By the way I've added B/Angel as one of my colognes. It smells good, but it's a lot different from Angel/m. Take care.Sure A Men is great, when applied in moderation it is a good ice breaker, and B Men as you say is certainly deliciously different in that it goes on with a refreshing zest and i love its great aroma, my only gripe is that 4 me it carries little endurance unlike A Men that will linger a whole lot longer, i keep my B Men in the car trunk along with some gels AE, TE, SOE, also some PI yy this will come in handy whenever i become stranded in an isolated and desolate area and along comes that alluring back woods bimbo .. W H A M take this girl its just my lil old B men PI + SOE pherobomb beaver blitzer he he \o/

JFrench720
07-27-2011, 10:56 AM
Maybe it was a coincidence I got more attention. I had on my usual A-7/SOE combo. A lady that works at Wal Mart i usually say hello (don't even know her name) to gave me a hug first time that ever happened. She ran her hand all the way down my back. To me that was out of character for her. Later on that day a female friend ask me to move a dresser for her. Man she was very flirty pulling her shirt up just enough for me to see her booty which looked good by the way. I'm going to keep testing. Maybe I just had a good day or maybe the women were just horny (no pun intended)

Women were horny around you and you think "maybe" you were having a good day? LMBO!!! That sounds like a good day.