PDA

View Full Version : Hello Love-Scent community, and thank you.

txi0m
07-23-2011, 03:17 PM
Didn't want to be the newbie that crashed the old timer's party, so I'm posting this here instead.. But It's really cool to see you all posting again in a more recent time. :)

I remember roughly a year ago was when I first seriously considered using pheromones. Most of the websites I had previously been exposed to had been claiming the vast majority of pheromone products on the market are simply snake oil at best, with exception with one or two at the top.

I think I couldn't have been any further from the truth.

I stumbled upon Love-Scent by mere chance after a miserable breakup in March 2010. I was with a bipolar Japanese girl who was always manipulating and taking advantage of me. I had opened my heart up a little too wide, and got hurt 10 times worse than I should have been. (for those who understand japanese, すみませんでもあの女の子はやばい。。ちょっとやりまんですから。)

But still, I studied for hours on love-scent's forums and pherolibrary just to figure out what was real and what was myth. I remember reading posts by DrSmellThis, Bruce, Gegoji, belgareth, BassMan, Jvkohl, Rbt and many others.. YEARS after most of it had been posted. I still, however, was able to soak up most of the wisdom, convinced that these pheromones had to work.

After I collected my thoughts, I bought a bottle of NPA, Edge Trust (almost right after it was released, IIRC), two bottles of Liquid Trust, Chikara, and Scent of Eros... And after that it meant revenge on that girl for treating me like a sack of dung. We had booked tickets to go to Japan together and stay at her house for a month. Let's just say the pheros worked. :drunk:

(I should note here a huge thanks to Love-Scent: I was Japan bound in less than a week. Not only was my forum club release form verified via email quckly, but they combined a few of my orders and upgraded my shipping. I was a bit frantic to get these on time-- and everything came a day before I had to leave. I cannot express how relieved and thankful I was that day.)

It was a bittersweet victory, but it was exactly what I needed to move on. She was in a new relationship, however she was the one who made the moves on me. Suppose I'm somewhat guilty for wearing the pheros, but she doesn't know that.

Regardless, that trip to Japan was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I was able to ruthlessly submerge myself in Japanese culture, and I was also able to confirm for myself that the effects of pheromones were certainly real. I attribute the first half (submersion) to dumb luck and the second half (pheromones) to Love-Scent in its entirety. For those who are curious, my minor is Japanese. I plan on majoring in Computer Science and living there later on.

Had I not found this site and this community, I would still be in disbelief and in the dark. I don't want to mention a particular name, but I certainly could have first stumbled upon a very secretive competitor instead.. And while I had tried their products, and have raved about another NEW company's products (which I could only afford via their early discounts), I still remember my first phero company love as well as the honesty and down to earth people that surrounded it (and still do).

You guys have me as a customer for the full extent that I use pheromones. I acknowlege that there may be a day I may feel I don't need or don't want to bother with them anymore.. But I'm still in my young 20's. I'm soaking up all the youthful pleasures I missed out on as an anti-social, because between pheromones and PUA, I earned a confidence I can't replace. I can get by without them now, but with good socials, everything falls into place so much quicker for me.

After a full year of healing, I became a social butterfly and got into a new relationship. I am loving every bit of this new one! Less bedroom elements to the mix, but I'd rather have that than wonder what a woman actually loves me for. I don't have to worry about what she's up to (occasional curiosity, sure), and I'm given the same freedom.

I've hit almost every major pheromone retailer on the net and have seen successful hits from each, but I'm here now to say Love-Scent is still my most respected. Diverse range of products, wonderful staff, and probably the coolest community I wish I could have been a part of. I suppose it's not too late for that, but I would have loved to be around for the Jambat mixes. :wub:

Cheers guys. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and enlightening me to a new social element. Can't thank you all enough!

-txi0m :cheers:

HornyMan
07-23-2011, 04:16 PM
Welcome aboard.

That was an exciting adventure to read!

:cheers:
HM

belgareth
07-23-2011, 06:54 PM
I think we all owe you thanks for the kind post. Welcome aboard.

txi0m
07-23-2011, 09:54 PM
Thanks guys, but no problem for me whatsoever.

I stand behind the philosophy of always giving credit and thanks where it's due. As for Love-Scent is concerned, I believe it's overdue.

The truth I quickly realized in the pheromone world is there are FEW companies that really do see you as a "valued customer" in it's fullest sense. ;)

Having spent at least $400 on phero products, I've become quite seasoned with the stuff! Only recently have I realized if I don't come out and share what I've learned, it will ever so slightly prevent others from making the same discoveries I have.

I'm spreading the word far and wide! Any place on the net that has a forum related to pheromones, I am registered with this same name and avatar.

Hope to see you all around! I'll give my input where I can. :)

Bruce
07-24-2011, 08:32 AM
Wow! Thanks for the kind words. Looks like it was well worth the effort pulling the forum back together. I have been sort of out of commission for the last couple of years with a story similar to yours in some ways. I was married to a bipolar Japanese woman for 15 years (can still read enough Japanese to decipher your Japanese message btw). She left a little over two years ago. Big relief in some ways, but with 3 young kids it's been a struggle, and I chose to run away from a lot of my normal work habits to focus on playing with my kids, some new hobbies and traveling around the world. It was nice while it lasted, but it's time to get back to work, and I'm giving a lot of attention to Love Scent again. Part of it is working on the customer experience of which the forum is a part, but I also have a burning desire to dig into development of the next generation pheromones.

Thanks for the great posts. Welcome to the forum.

BTW, I lived in Japan for about 12 years. That's where I first started experimenting with pheromones and where Love Scent was born.

Peace,
B

txi0m
07-24-2011, 05:12 PM
I remember reading about that! Shortly after the first earthquake in March you sent out a newsletter email, and I was surprised that you had lived in Sendai!

One of my friends lived there-- shortly after he returned to Japan last December he moved, but he moved to another city in the Miyagi prefecture. Like others in the area, he was still without food, water and electricity for a week, but now he's fine. It was quite a culture shock to experience daily Japanese life.. Only keeping 1-2 days' worth of food in the refrigerator is pretty uncommon here in the US... No wonder they were without food.

Truly feel for ya man-- Japanese women have a charm about them, but sometimes cultural differences (or at least in my case, someone with an extreme lack of self control) can turn things into a real headache. I too am glad to be free of that. However, my new girl is yet another Japanese. :o

To my surprise, this one's quite different. Most Japanese girls I meet are constantly saying ”どうしよ” ("what should I do??"), and it's really hard for me to deal with girls who don't have a sense of direction. The independent spirit she carries is largely due to how her family moved so much when she was young. She had to learn how to make friends quickly or get left in the dust.

I'm actually going to be returning to Japan again this December-- The majority of my time will be spent in Fukuoka and Kitakyushu as that's where my friends reside. You can surely bet I'll be bringing some 'mones with me. For nostalgia's sake, NPA, SoE and Liquid Trust will be a must, but maybe I'll grab some Impi as well. :lovestruc

Bruce
07-25-2011, 12:01 PM
Yeah, we lived in the hills just West of Sendai for quite a few years. Two of my kids were born there. Lots of good times. Despite the problems, family life has been good for me. Things didn't really break down until we moved here.

Yeah, try the mones there. That's where I developed a lot of them and originally tested them. Make sure not to OD. Asian people are all hypersensitive to personal smells. :)

B

txi0m
07-26-2011, 09:56 PM
Definitely will do! I just booked my tickets this morning actually. ~$1200 round trip, so that's not bad for the holiday season.

You mean hypersensitive to pheromones or fragrances? I noticed the bit about fragrances.. Initially I was disappointed with how quickly Edge Trust's fragrance seemed to fade (good scent too), but that was actually a blessing last time in Japan.

I usually work with quite a bit of NOL and RONE, then add the A1 and NONE as necissary. Comfort pheromones seem to be the key with Asians.

Was there a product or pheromone that you particularly had good results with there?