PDA

View Full Version : Getting Started Experiment

JFrench720
07-22-2011, 08:00 PM
Hello all, Introduction...

My name is Jonathan. I'm a 25 year old black male (lol I keep saying 24 on some posts because I just turned 25 this week), 5'9", I have an average/athletic build, I'm cute but I'm no Denzel Washington. Dental Student by day, musician/singer by night.

Here's my story: Last year I lost a decent job as a Lab Assistant for one of the largest corporations in the USA, shortly after I wrecked my car, fell into a depression, and my girlfriend left me. I got tired of feeling sorry for myself and decided I need to upgrade my life.

I got into a Dental Assistant training program, started buying new clothes, dressing up more, and I will soon have a car again. You would think me being a musician who plays gigs regularly, you'd think I'm extroverted or a ladies man. I'm no slouch, I've had girlfriends, even scored some wild nights, but... this musician needs to upgrade his game.

JFrench720
07-22-2011, 08:17 PM
Today I received The Edge Unscented. It came with two gel packets: Alter Ego and Chikara. I read the back of both gel packets and they both read as follows...Contents Water, SD40-B Alcohol, Fragrance, Triethanolamine, Carbopol, Ultrez 10, and Human Pheromones.

They both say the same thing? I'm assuming that difference is in the "Fragrance" ingredient.

My first experiment will be conducted this coming Monday:

Venue: Choir Rehearsal
General Subjects/Intended Attraction: Predominantly Black and Latin females
Specific Target: 25 year old African Female
Application: One spray of Edge Unscented on my neck, covered by an imitation of Cool Water (don't judge me lol, I don't want to use my gel packets just yet) I chose the neck because it's normal for me to hug the people and said target at choir rehearsal.

I will update on Monday after the experiment...

Bruce
07-23-2011, 09:16 AM
Sounds like a good place to start experimenting. Also sounds like you have a great attitude and some reasonable goals. I got a good feeling about this.

BTW, you are in the US correct? I saw the "French" and thought you might be in France.

B

JFrench720
07-23-2011, 09:30 AM
Thanks Bruce! It's a daily fight to keep that good attitude, it helps having more experienced men to talk to about this stuff. I live in the U.S. French is my last name. But it would be cool to live in France. I wonder how the women are there.:cheers:

I'm already getting my strategy ready for Tuesday's experiment... And Monday isn't even here! lol

Bruce, what signs should I look for while wearing Edge? This being my very first time wearing mones.

JFrench720
07-26-2011, 05:35 PM
This one is a day late... Well here it is now, my first official journal update!

Experiment 7-25-11

Potential Targets: African American/Latino Ages:17-30+
Specific Target(s):Female Drummer Age 18 Black, Female Singer #1 Age 25 West African, Female Singer #2 Age 24 Jamaican
Arsenal: 2xEdge Unscented, 2x Impression of Cool Water

Today was the big day. About 15 minutes before the practice started I applied the mix you see above. Immediately when putting this stuff on I felt like a warrior, I felt I could take on anything, which I really needed because I was feeling a little down today, this stuff picked me right up. I applied it to my neck pulses when the smell hit my nostrils my initial reaction was wow this stuff is kind of musky... then I felt this sensation come over me, if I could some it up in two words I'd say I had this "Bring It" attitude. Well I walked into practice and people talked to me which is normal because I'm the musical director and the pastors son lol I'm already respected. The female drummer seemed a little intimidated, but when I joked around with her, she lit up. During a break I playfully pointed at her (gesture that means I'm giving her credit for being talented... darn good drummer) it looked as if she blushed momentarily, I was too far away to tell exactly. But an older woman gave her a look that said, "Uh oh, what's going on between you two." or "Why are you smiling so hard."

Female Singer #2. She already likes me sort kind of, she seemed a little more playful than usual, but it's hard to tell because she and I always joke around.

Now... Enter: Female Singer #1, just like singer #2 she and I already have history. I really care about this girl, she's my sister's best friend and we sometimes all hang out. Problem is she's married (its so she can stay here in the USA) and she has a boyfriend, but the guy is kind of a douche... For example: We're all at a party and the dude is playing on his cellphone while his girlfriend is singing karaoke, dancing, and chatting. He puts unnecessary blame on her and I've caught him doing this to her on two separate occasions, I even apologize to him when it wasn't even her fault and he just looked unmoved. Now, I'm not here to bad mouth the guy, he is in fact a decent human being and she isn't perfect either. Over the past year Singer#1 and I have gotten closer as friends we had some close calls... long story short we came clean about a mutual admiration, but the circumstances are not ideal. And as of late it seems like she never has time to text or call, and I have enough "game to know that you never go chasing down a girl or make yourself appear needy so I played it cool until tonight. After practice I was standing talking to one of my sisters, when singer #1 came over stood close to me and put one arm around me to ask me how I'm doing, my sisters and I are her ride so she and I sat in the back where she talked with non-stop and wanted to tell me that she has a web cam and wants to use it, we were sitting very close. When I got home, I figured I'd get some work done, then I get a text message it's her! She said "Don't forget to add me on skype", I add her and we spent a long time talking, I'm up very late giving you guys my report because of the conversation! Sure we share a mutual attraction but I don't recall her ever being on me like this.

My Assessment: The Edge Unscented has a self-effect on me that is a sort of "mood lifter", which comes in handy in an environment of high-stress as well as energy. I want to say that people paid more attention to me, but like I said this is a place where people already love and respect me, it was a little too convoluted making it hard to navigate through. I also want to say that singer #1 was a definite hit, but she could have been really happy to see me, who knows? I have to go back to the "lab". However, mones or no mones tonight rocked!

Tomorrow I'm going to try Edge Unscented with Chikara gel packet, to see what happens in class. Nobody here knows who I am yet, they have no reason to love or hate me, and I'm curious as to how this stuff holds up against white girls and puerto-ricans... sure to be a lot of girls in a medical class. Wish me the best!

JFrench720
07-26-2011, 05:37 PM
Experiment 7-26-11

Potential Targets: Predominantly Caucasians and African-Americans
Specific Target(s): Two Caucasian females, ages:19 and 20
Arsenal: 1xEdge Unscented half a gel packet of chikara

I sprayed my neck one time with Edge Unscented... It woke me up like a shot of expresso, then I applied the gel packet to my neck and wrists. For apparel I wore a fitted graffiti style shirt, I work out regularly so I figured it wouldn't hurt to try and show some arms to the ladies that may be in class. I walked into the class and sat down, the two white girls that were sitting to the left of me kept giggling as they were filling out information, I'm not sure that they were giggling because of me but during the lecture, I got some friendly eye contact, but nothing too serious. Also sitting near me was an older woman who seemed to be more chatty with me than the women than any other student. Nobody reacted bad to it and I'm assuming my family would've said something to me if they thought I had smelled bad, before leaving out. Good thing is I have many a day to try out different mixes in class.

My Assessment: It's too early on these mones to tell any differences, in the people around me, however the self-effects seem to make me open up more, I was more talkative and prone to attempting to answering questions, even ones I wasn't sure I knew, made me a little more brave. If anything I will keep a fresh stock of Edge Unscented in my collection to lift my mood and give me that confidence boost I'll be needing for job interviews, dates, playing shows, etc. Chikara smells kind of spicy which I liked, it's kind of a change from the light airy type of scents I'm used to putting on. People around me don't seem to avoid me while wearing this, so that's a good sign.

Notes: I have a gel packet of Alter Ego I haven't used yet, I could use some advice on it first, does it really "attract women"? Also I'm waiting on my shipment of Scent of Eros gel packets and samples of "the master". Could use some advice on what to add to my arsenal.

terry0400-40
07-26-2011, 07:12 PM
Notes: I have a gel packet of Alter Ego I haven't used yet, I could use some advice on it first, does it really "attract women"? Yes AE gel certainly does attract the attention of women, it works best for me in a very warm enviroment when i am heated up to nearly perspiration temperature.

Using 1/3 of the AE gel will provide as much Androstenone as equal to two sprays of TE.

One AE gel contains Androstenone 35.52 mcg Androstenone + 26.66 mcg Androstenol + 17.77 mcg Androsterone for a total of 80 mcg

One spray of TE contains 6 mcg Androstenone + 6 mcg of enhancing pheromones for a total of 12 mcg/ sp.

TE gives around 6 dr/sp so thats around a total of 2 mcg per drop which makes it 1 mcg Androstenone and 1 mcg enhancing pheromones.

NPA = 8 mcg/dr so thats equal to 4 mcg Androstenone + 4 mcg enhancing pheromones.

Yes AE contains good quality pheromones and as i said when applied to the pulsepoints and combined with some body heat to get it diffusing this product can be a real bomb, you can start off with an applications between 1/3 or 1/2 pack.

I have used it in hot weather at 1/3 and also 1/2 and start conversation with chics and you will see that they appear delighted to be in your presence, it works best on dark skinned girls cheers bro . . . . :thumbsup: Ps drops based on using a pipett or a standard glass pheromone dropper.

JFrench720
07-26-2011, 09:32 PM
I appreciate the reply, so would you recommend gel packets of AE or the bottle? Now you've got me afraid to use my only gel packet! LOL, it may be a while before I can buy some of the gel packets... hopefully Bruce puts out some good deals soon!

terry0400-40
07-27-2011, 12:38 AM
I appreciate the reply, so would you recommend gel packets of AE or the bottle? Now you've got me afraid to use my only gel packet! LOL, it may be a while before I can buy some of the gel packets... hopefully Bruce puts out some good deals soon!The gels are pretty good value as you can get at least 3 uses out of the AE and the TE gels.

So its like $9.95 for 10 gels divide that by 30 uses thats around .33c per app.

Well yeeeaaar yes you could say i sorta favour the gels over the bottled stuff but thats just me as i like the way the gels go on and spread the pheromones out over a large area this makes for good diffusion and works best 4 me....

I squeeze out a full SOE gel into the centre of a tea cup saucer and then drop in 1-2 drops of A7 or PI yy mix it with my finger tip and proceed to layer it around on top of a few sprays of cologne, i have got some of my best hits with A7+SOE, and PI + SOE also scored enough when using A7 and PI alone, and by adding SOE as a softener when on the prowl for the younger chics . . . . :angel:

JFrench720
07-27-2011, 04:20 PM
The gels are pretty good value as you can get at least 3 uses out of the AE and the TE gels.

So its like $9.95 for 10 gels divide that by 30 uses thats around .33c per app.

Well yeeeaaar yes you could say i sorta favour the gels over the bottled stuff but thats just me as i like the way the gels go on and spread the pheromones out over a large area this makes for good diffusion and works best 4 me....

I squeeze out a full SOE gel into the centre of a tea cup saucer and then drop in 1-2 drops of A7 or PI yy mix it with my finger tip and proceed to layer it around on top of a few sprays of cologne, i have got some of my best hits with A7+SOE, and PI + SOE also scored enough when using A7 and PI alone, and by adding SOE as a softener when on the prowl for the younger chics . . . . :angel:

Terry you're a genius. I like what you said in the previous post about AE and dark skinned women lol, I'll be sure to try out some AE on my West African target. A7... will that cause an OD on a 25 year old like me, or do I just need apply a small amount?

My SOE still isn't here but I cannot wait to have that stuff!

terry0400-40
07-27-2011, 05:10 PM
A7... will that cause an OD on a 25 year old like me, or do I just need apply a small amount?Alpha 7 contains 21.27 mcg Androstenone / dr + 3.7 mcg AndrosteRone /drop ...........

For you if ur using A7 alone then a small dab applied to the start of the jaw bone crease below each ear should be a good start, apply it with just a spritz of cologne to spread it down the crease to the pulse point which is located under the chin near the start of the lower jaw bone.

You can feel safe in using between one or two drops A7 if you mix it with one SOE gel packet, or 22" from the bottled SOE.

Regarding your PI then its around 18 mcg / dr of Androstenone if using it without SOE then try a couple small dabs and work up to a drop, i am over double your age and my standard hurry run out of the house app is share one drop on each jaw bone crease with a couple light sprays cologne, i have actually had a young hottie approach me once when i was wearing 2 drops this style of app and she was open mouthed and gob smacked when she approached me close up face to face, yes this girl was red faced and flushed and all she could say was "do i know you " had my SO not been close at hand i could have taken this girl by the hand to a quiet location for a good talking to or something ? ? :angel:

JFrench720
07-28-2011, 11:17 AM
Crowd: All white females
Arsena: 2x unscented Edge, 2x Impression of Cool Water
Application Process: I sprayed (one spray) Edge Unscented on my neck directly under my chin, then covered it with the "Cool Water" spreading the mix from ear to ear. Then I sprayed my left wrist with Edge Unscented and rubbed both wrist together spreading it up and down my forearms.

An elderly woman who sits next to me, seems to really be feeling my charm, laughing at jokes that really aren't that funny... or maybe I really am funny, my friends and family always laugh at my jokes anyway :think:. We had a 10 minute break in which I went outside to use my phone I caught her having a smoke and she seemed like she wanted to make conversation, I said hello and she seemingly lit up and asked me how I felt about the class, then complimented me about how I seem to "have it all figured out" something of that nature. I explained that "I only try to answer questions to seem knowledgeable, I'm not sure I'm right all the time, but I know that teachers like participation from students." Which wasn't a lie, I later wondered why I told her this, I'm starting to see that TE is almost encouraging me more prone to thoroughly explaining myself, I can't be sure...

Well I called my brother and excuse myself from the conversation (she's kind of starting to make me nervous, if I had nothing to lose, I'd stop using the mones in this class, "par her supposed reactions" but I have too much to learn about mones to quit it here where nobody 'knows' me) She went back inside, after talking to my brother I went back to class myself.

During class we also had a Lab Assignment, this was great because we were practicing what they call a "4-handed dental procedure", this required some leaning and gave me an excuse to be next to some of the girls who were previously not so close in proximity to me. Well things got interesting, one girl became more giggly and started to make more eye contact with me, while another became very fidgety and conscious of me being behind her.

To avoid too much ambiguity which can get confusing, I'll name these girls. Giggly Girl and Nervous Girl, the namesakes are obviously attributed to their reactions. Anyway, Giggly girl became more talkative with me after I leaned in next to her to look inside the mouth of a dummy patient. I knew she had to of gotten a whiff of the Cool Water/TE mix coming off my neck.
Nervous Girl however, appeared to be "dizzy"?, left the demonstration area and sat at her desk. After about 5-10 minutes the instructor asked her if she was okay and what was wrong, the girl didn't seem to have a straight answer, she couldn't say whether or not she was feeling good, bad, dizzy. She seemed a little flustered.

By the closing of the class she was laughing at one of my "jokes" (I put jokes in parenthesis, because most of the time I'm not trying to be funny, it just comes out that way.) And made eye contact with me too. Also I scored 100% on today's quiz, I think the mones and being accepted make me want to perform better as a student, you can't be cool and a fool at the same time I guess, is my reasoning.:lol:

My assessment: I may have discovered a self-effect I didn't realize before, "heightened honesty"? I guess it comes along with the confidence, I have nothing to prove. Nervous girl is actually a year older than "Female Drummer"(from 7-25-11 Experiment) making her 19 years old. I think more than one spray of TE can be a little intimidating and sexually from younger/ less-experienced females. Guys... I think I might just be a believer! But I'll have to investigate more not all of my skepticism has been dissolved but I will try this same application tomorrow and the rest of the weekend, for safe measure.