PDA

View Full Version : Why would someone like me buy pheromones?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-19-2002, 11:51 PM
Hello board, 19 y/o newbie here who, after agonizing for the past 2 days over which \'mone would be right for me, placed an order today for NPA and SOE.
Also placed an order for 5 \'designer\' oil samples at The Fragrance Shop.

I am attractive/cute/good looking (whatever word you like) but not INCREDIBLY buff (160 lbs at 6\'1\"). The minor \'hits\' some of you talk about getting with \'mones are the hits I get daily without the use of buyable \'mones (ie I use 100% natural jaminBen 19 y/o male pheromones and the jaminBen looks images/icons/laugh.gif ). The hits I get regularly are pretty much the \"girls suddenly acting goofy, twirling their hair, locking eye contact with me\" type of hits; hits I know could turn into something interesting.

So....why WOULD someone like me buy pheromones if I\'m already getting daily hits without them?
Because I failed to mention that I am a recovering DUMPEE of a 9-month relationship with a girl, we\'ll call her \"Katie\", whom I\'ve known for the past 5 years; who also just happened to be \'my first\' and happened to have a near-perfect body (I would rate her a 9.0-9.5; friends agree) BUT JELLO showed more character than she. Yep, I was dumped by a dumb hotty.

My 19th birthday was January 2 of this year. This just happens to be the day \"Katie\" told me she had fallen out of love with me BUT kept me on a string by throwing in the poisonous \"I just need time\" phrase.

I was obviously heart-broken but gave her time. 1 week later I noticed she was becoming more and more bitchy whenever I would call her; so I decided I just wouldn\'t call her. 1 week later of not calling her, she calls me and pretty much goes on and on and on about the stresses in her life that week.
She basically used me to vent her anger on the things which were stressing her out that week; not one of which had anything to do with me.
Later that week I went to her house to talk to her about \"Where we stood and if she has had the time she needed\" and upon greeting each other for the first time since she first told me she needed time, she initiated intimacy which was anything BUT \'I just need some time\'-type intimacy (consisted of some very passionate hugs and some open-mouth kisses). Anyway she said then and there that she still needed time.
A few days later she denied initiating the intimacy which had occured and said I had initiated it (!!!); so WHY exactly did she go along with the hugging and kissing if I initiated it?! To keep me on a string of course.

Anyway, you all know what? I could continue explaining the next month of what happened between her and I; it\'s pretty much this same pattern two more times of she being bitchy when I called, me not calling, her calling explaining her woes, us meeting and having more physical contact (almost to the point of sex the final time) BUT explaining the rest of it would turn into a very long post.
So I\'ll just skip to the ending:
2 days after our near-encounter of having sex she blames me again for initiating it all, at which point I FINALLY come to my senses and tell her I never want to speak to her again.

So here I stand, exactly 2 weeks after telling her this, haven\'t talked to her AT ALL, don\'t plan on talking to her for the rest of my life for all the anguish she\'s caused. My once ultra-high confidence I had before going out with her has totally diminished.

Being the dumpee kills confidence.
Being dumped by a character-less girl kills confidence.
Being dumped on your birthday kills confidence.
Still talking to the person after they dump you on your birthday kills confidence.
Believing that there is a possibility that the 2 of you will get back together EVEN AFTER SHE REPEATEDLY TREATS YOU LIKE SHIAT (ie denial) KILLS CONFIDENCE.

So in case you haven\'t figured it out yet, I bought NPA and SOE today because my confidence has been flushed down the toilet (understatement) and it has been near-impossible for me to act on these daily hits (shyness I haven\'t seen in myself since Junior High days). I figure if the pheromone effect doesn\'t work then maybe the placebo effect will.

Anyway, that\'s my post; looking forward to hearing about peoples\' -dienone trials.

jaminBen

**DONOTDELETE**
03-20-2002, 05:47 AM
Hi there jamin, i know were your coming from , with women iam in the same boat , ive just accepted they are all insane,if you want some tips on combos etc , do a search, with key words . Iam new to these mones also, but ive had a couple of hits with pi + apc , and have just recieved soe , so will be testing it out soon. good luck images/icons/smile.gif

travis
03-20-2002, 06:19 AM
The answer to your post \"why would someone like me buy pheromone?\" is in your second pharagraph.

Travis

PS....I did not read the whole post just the first two pharagraph.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-20-2002, 06:42 AM
travis,

i think he already knows the answer to his question but he\'s still in the denial stage and he can\'t accept the fact that he\'s going to use bottled pheromones to get his confidence back.

jamin,
remember that most of the members here are using mones to get hits that we don\'t get daily like you do. if you think you\'re a stud, all you need is to get over this ex and get yourself together. because even if you use any of the combos that we use and your aura is so down and you look like a weeping loser in the outside, it\'s not gonna work for you dude. so fix yourself, go out as often as you want, even if you have to do it alone. don\'t put pressure on yourself by trying to get your confidence back by attracting ladies with some mixture of pheromones. do it the other way around, get the ladies back to you by working on your confidence first. you\'re gifted dude as described in your post.

just remember that the most important thing is your self-esteem. if any girl treats you like what your ex did, be the dumper and do it quick before she flushes you down the toilet.

jose
03-20-2002, 07:35 AM
Dude if you\'re that good looking I don\'t think you\'re going to have a problem attracting women. You have to pursue women don\'t expect them to jump on you just because you\'re wearing Pheromones. Sure you\'ll get hits but you have to finish the job with a decent conversation and the way you represent yourself to them. So go out to a bar, club, or even a bookstore and get some phone numbers. images/icons/crazy.gif It\'s the only way you get your confidence back.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-20-2002, 09:33 AM
Listen to Red and jose. Every guy has been forced unwillingly by a woman into the friend zone. When I was young like you I\'d try to find an angle back into the boyfriend zone. But I soon found out that never worked(and if it did it was just for a few weeks). Women love to have a male friend to vent stress on. Usually they will string along some guy who has a crush on them. I used to let myself get strung along, especially by hotties. In your case it\'s even more \"chic logic\" like in that you\'ve already had a sexual relationship.

They just don\'t get it ..... we don\'t want to be your friend. Especially a one-way friend like your ex is trying to make you. And they take offense when you tell them that. A few months ago I was working on an attractive woman for a few weeks. She gave me the \"just not in that way\",\"friends\" routine. So I told her thanks but no thanks that I didn\'t want to be friends. I was very up front and she knew my intentions were not just friendship from the first five minutes we met. She was in shock and got very angry when I told her I didn\'t want to do lunch, talk, etc. Apparently I was the first guy who had ever told her that.

Women will use you for mental release of stress just like men will use women for sexual release of stress. When we men do it, we\'re pigs. When they do it, they\'re invoking woman\'s perogative. There\'s a universal rule that a woman can change her mind. Either way it\'s one human using another to serve their own purpose.

I love having a gf who is also my friend. I think it makes for a stronger and longer lasting relationship. But when the poon starts drying up a bit(which it ALWAYS does eventually) I let them know vocally, without ambiguity, that she is a gf first and a friend second. No poon means no bf/gf relationship so I\'m free to pick up bar skanks. Either some of that sinks into the chic brain and things smooth out poon-wise, or it gets worse and breakup is inevitable.

My advise:you\'re young and good looking enough to score another gf without pheromones. Just suck it up and move on. Every single man reading this post has had to learn what you are learning the hard way. Women suck, just not enough images/icons/shocked.gif

Watcher
03-20-2002, 12:53 PM
Ok im pretty well much in youre situation jaminben without pheromnes i still get looks i work out etc etc. Same height and same weight almost but a couple of years older anyway. Ive been using synthetic pheros for 4 years and take my advice you have the best products there and yes i would use them for the simple fact that even more women will come onto you flirt more etc (you may get a stalker or two as was my case lol) but ignore the other guys if you want i would at least try them out to even if is just to recover youre confidence then it will be a lot of money well invested (a lot cheaper and way more effective than counsellors or some other quack lol images/icons/laugh.gif ) but yeah go for it it will also work for you in a workplace and business sales setting.

Try the OD trick which is using more than normal and play with it it actually does work and good luck lol (if you are ego enough go back after this old girl and play her with youre newfound \"weapon\" get her interested and play along just to get her back and teach her a lesson \"make it youre male right to change youre mind and to set her straight without saying so much as a word\" and when she comes back if she does saying she wants you tell her you really think you should be friends seeing as though she broke it off in the first place images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-20-2002, 04:33 PM
Wow, some great replies.

It was late when I wrote that post so I skipped over the fact that telling her I don\'t want to talk to her again obviously instilled *some* of that confidence back into me; which in itself is a good beginning.

And although a confidence boost is the largest part of why I\'m gonna give these \'mones a shot, I believe there is also a bit of curiosity out of what kind of hits I *may* get with SOE/NPA.

jaminBen

**DONOTDELETE**
03-22-2002, 07:53 PM
Got \'em today.

Very quick delivery; then again I live in CO.
I like the smell of SOE; it sort of gives me a confidence/energy/horniness \'buzz\' that I haven\'t felt in a long long loooong time. I was seriously ready to approach girl after girl after girl, and get their #\'s; sorta like fastseduction.com talks about. No nervousness at all; lots of confidence.

I went to the mall immediately with 2 small strips of SOE (neck and arm) and a tiny dab of the NPA. Girls were locking eye contact with me a little more than usual. Though, I didn\'t approach any girls, as I didn\'t feel my \'game\' was at it\'s best (today was laundry day).

Tomorrow, I plan on OD\'ing on SOE and then going rollerblading on a heavy-traffic path.

You guys have any ideas what time of day chicks, preferrably rollerblading one\'s, would most-likely go out rollerblading? Early morning? noon? sunset? Just wonderin\'.

jaminBen

**DONOTDELETE**
03-23-2002, 12:15 PM
Hate to tell you this StanBo, but it goes both ways! Guys only want ME as a friend. Haven\'t been desired sexually in ages. So I have a world of friends who are men... and none interested in anything other than friendship. Women aren\'t the only ones who \"use\" the opposite sex for mental release of stress. ...Tiff

a.k.a.
03-23-2002, 01:42 PM
I’m generally an outgoing guy with interests in all kinds of people. Before using pheros I actually had more female friends than now. And many of the female friends that I still have are pretty clear about wanting to have sex with me. ( Most are married, incidentally.)

When I wear pheros, it seems women get sexual notions even if I’m just trying to be friendly. Sometimes things can get pretty uncomfortable: girls insisting that I must be gay, or they must be ugly, or I’m just playing with their minds.

For example. Without pheros I can go to a cofeeshop or bookstore and strike up a conversation over a book that some woman is reading. With pheros, I don’t bother unless I’m trying to hit on her. Because (for better or worse) that’s how she’s going to take it anyway.

I’m not complaining. It’s great for my sex life. But, as far as friendships go, it’s introduced me to a lot of phony women. And I don’t even bother with gay guys anymore. They can get downright pushy.

So I guess pheros can be double edged. They can get you out of the “friend zone”, but you’d better make sure that’s where you want to be.