PDA

View Full Version : Tempted to buy some Realm

JFrench720
07-21-2011, 10:09 PM
Is Realm a good product, I'm looking to build a diverse arsenal of pheromones I saw Realm being offered somewhere at $8.95 for 0.25 oz

But I noticed that not many people are talking about it, at least not the way the other products are talked about on this board.

So what's the verdict? Is realm nice to have around? Or should I just leave it alone?

terry0400-40
07-22-2011, 01:21 AM
Is Realm a good product, I'm looking to build a diverse arsenal of pheromones I saw Realm being offered somewhere at $8.95 for 0.25 oz

But I noticed that not many people are talking about it, at least not the way the other products are talked about on this board.

So what's the verdict? Is realm nice to have around? Or should I just leave it alone?Sure go get it why not it reviews well and the fragrance is attractive to women.

Aromatic, Semi-Oriental, Woody. Designed in 1993, Realm cologne is a sharp, oriental, woody, fragrance. This masculine cologne contains human pheromone, lavender, orange and is accented with juniper, patchouli and ginger making Realm cologne perfect for romantic use :thumbsup:

JFrench720
07-22-2011, 07:30 AM
Terry! Thanks bro, however... Have you smelled Realm before? I'm almost more than certain I'm going to buy it, but it would be good to hear some stories from a person whose bought it, wore it, and had some success.

Thanks for commenting, can't wait to become a mone connoisseur such as yourself.

Bruce
07-22-2011, 08:01 AM
I used to have bottles of both the men's and women's Realm at home. My ex used to wear the women's quite often. It was her favorite. The men's is good stuff too; not quite my style. Sort of a sophisticated fragrance. Definitely worth a try. Very cool looking bottles BTW.

JFrench720
07-22-2011, 08:07 AM
Thanks Bruce,

Thanks to you and Terry I get the idea that Realm is a kind of "after dark" cologne you'd wear to a black-tie affair. I may be way off lol

Anyway. Bruce I've been meaning to ask you... yesterday there was a freebie being offered, so I bought 10 gel packs of SOE the order total came to $14 and change, did I qualify for samples of the master? lol

Bruce
07-22-2011, 08:38 AM
Thanks Bruce,

Thanks to you and Terry I get the idea that Realm is a kind of "after dark" cologne you'd wear to a black-tie affair. I may be way off lol

Anyway. Bruce I've been meaning to ask you... yesterday there was a freebie being offered, so I bought 10 gel packs of SOE the order total came to $14 and change, did I qualify for samples of the master? lol

I think that is a very good assessment of Realm, and yes you qualified for the free Master sample. If you don't get one for some reason, let me know and I'll ge you one.

B

JFrench720
07-22-2011, 08:46 AM
You're the proverbial "man" Bruce. Wow... this site is so much better than Amazon.com, you just can't beat the value of the deals here.