PDA

View Full Version : When should TE-Gel reapplied?

stuttgart-man
07-10-2011, 10:26 AM
Yesterday on 8:00 PM I have applied 1/4 pack edge (the dosage which I usually use) before I have met a group of people with girls and boys. The girls were very flirty and the evening was fine.

Then at 12:00 PM two men of the group and I decide to go to a club. As my last application was 4 hours ago, I reapply another 1/4 pack to refresh the mones.

But suddenly all people around me start to avoid me. Even people who are always friendly to me say only "hallo" and a few words and going away.

Could it be an OD? Do the Edge-gel lasts longer than 4 hours. I never really observed this, because usually when applying egde it is night and 4 hours after apllication I lie in my bed (or in another one :D ) So I can not really say if Edge lasts for 4, 6 or even 8 hours.

Concerning how long the mones lasts: Is gel comparable with alcohol or with oil? :think:

Bruce
07-10-2011, 12:21 PM
My experience is that the fragrance will wear out in a few hours like that, but the pheromones themselves are far more long lasting. I can still smell them the next morning. Also, if they get on your clothing, they can last for days, even after washing your clothes! I'm curious if others are doing a refresher in the same evening.

HornyMan
07-25-2011, 02:46 AM
With edge npa no refresher the same day. Just often a shower and some more cologne.

Otherwise I find I'm in OD land.

:cheers:
HM

Bruce
07-25-2011, 07:39 AM
With edge npa no refresher the same day. Just often a shower and some more cologne.

Otherwise I find I'm in OD land.

:cheers:
HM

I would be inclined to do like that, but it depends a lot on the time place and person.