PDA

View Full Version : Chikara

Riceboi
07-08-2011, 11:39 AM
I'm new to this and I just bought the 10 pack Chikara to try it out. Is it really effective when you go up to females? Also, what else can I mix Chikara with to give me great results? thanks!

Bruce
07-08-2011, 11:43 AM
I'm a big NPA fan.
The Newbie Special is an incredible deal. We just reactivated it this morning
http://love-scent.com/new-beginner-special-for-men-p-151.html

B

Riceboi
07-08-2011, 11:58 AM
I'm a big NPA fan.
The Newbie Special is an incredible deal. We just reactivated it this morning
http://love-scent.com/new-beginner-special-for-men-p-151.html

B

I was wondering so NPA mixed with Chikara works better than using Chikara alone?

terry0400-40
07-08-2011, 05:18 PM
I was wondering so NPA mixed with Chikara works better than using Chikara alone?I find that it is a good strategy to always have a bottle of NPA on hand for those occasions that i choose to spice up my social pheromone applications because several dabs of it can contribute towards obtaining a nice sexual attraction vibe.

Chikara when used alone works very well for some users and there are others who experience improved attraction results when a dab or two of NPA, or Alpha 7, or Primal Instinct is added.

When considering the options of using Alpha 7 or Primal Instinct to mix with Chikara then the unscented versions of these would be suitable.

When ordering Alpha 7 i prefer it unscented because it works better for me with my own choice of colognes.

When ordering Primal Instinct i prefer to use the PI ylang ylang version because the ylang ylang scent contained in this pheromone product is an aphrodisiac in itself thus making PI ylang ylang a potent and effective choice of an androstenone product, this juice certainly attracts female attention, and i also love its fragrance. :wave:

Bruce
07-08-2011, 06:54 PM
I was wondering so NPA mixed with Chikara works better than using Chikara alone?

Maybe it's just me, but I'd honestly say "yeah" to that.

B

char23
07-08-2011, 07:26 PM
C7 is amazing. Use it alone for a few days before start mixing :cheers:

HornyMan
07-09-2011, 10:05 AM
C7 is amazing. Use it alone for a few days before start mixing :cheers:

Can you talk about application points? I'ma huge C7 fan but find all it gets me is good service from both men and woman and nothing more. When I go for more I get shot down.

Can you tell me where you apply it and npa. Also do you use unscented. I bought the dang scented c7 so now I'll have hard time using it with npa which I have mixed in an atomizer with l'aux d'issey.

HM