PDA

View Full Version : I got my pile of 'mones!

complete loser
06-29-2011, 10:14 PM
Just got my bottles of goodies today.
Now im curious. How would you guys use these.
Heres what I got.
Edge Trust,
Alpha 7,
Scent of Eros,
Juniper berry (with nol).

Im 30, physically fit. 180lbs 6ft
The particular target is 20, female, medium dark complexion, VERY dark hair, (possibly native American ancestry).
And I only get about 20seconds with her everyday. (end of her shift, begin of my shift)

Today I did 1 spray of Edge. Its def not for me. I think I will sell it cause it smells like a god aweful womans perfume. :( And it is listed under 'unscented mens pheromones'.

I then rolled both wrists with SOE.

I dont know about the people around me, but I felt much different today. I felt much more caring and outgoing. Dont know if it was just my mood or not. I also did notice I was a bit less shy. It seemed over powered by the outgoingness.

I can def smell, and recognize one pheromone in the SOE and A7. It reminds me of eating my ex's box during some hot sweaty sex. :thumbsup:

Anyways, just wondering what ya'll would do with the above stuff.

Oh, and a side note. In the past, I have taken a weight lifting supplement called Hdrol (its an anabolic). And, (im not trying to be funny,) but I noticed when I was doing a cycle of that stuff, I would always smell pussy. Not the smell type mentioned above. It was the sweeter end of the scale. And I was never around anyone else, so it was obviously coming from me. Anyways, thinking back to it, im now wondering if that was phermones.?
Or maybe im just a big pussy. :LOL:

Later dudes!

Bruce
06-30-2011, 09:37 AM
Great post. A lot of interesting stuff to talk about. First of all there is obviously a strong relationship between hormones steroids and pheromones. Pheromones are sort of smell indicators of the kind of hormones and in the case of dating-type pheromones steroid-type hormones. Also it has been oft noted that just WEARING the pheromones has a big effect on our mood, attractions and even our perception of smells around us. Anyway, big topic. If you search around the forum, you will find tons of material on the subject.

As far as the products, Edge is one of my favorites and SOE should work as a good companion and cover fragrance. I'm a little concerned about your report of Edge Trust having a woman's cologne fragrance. Check the label and make sure they sent you the correct product.

Thanks again for the great post,
B