PDA

View Full Version : Chemset-Androstenone - a good choice?

stuttgart-man
06-28-2011, 07:13 PM
Have got great hits from NPA, edge and A7 at all times.

What could I expect from chemset-androstenone? Do it work similar to NPA, edge or to A7?

Has everybody has experiences with chemset-None?

0.02 to 0.04 ml of NPA (=4.8 to 9.6 mcg None) work fine with me. So 0.006 ml (=6 mcg) chemset-None should be ok?

Any suggestions?

Thank you :)

char23
06-29-2011, 08:10 AM
NPA has an "secret ingredient" in the same proportion than -none. Maybe somebody can give some light about this ingredient, or the ones in C7 :type:

Bruce
06-29-2011, 09:26 AM
C7 is sort of mystery even to me. I somewhat the basic stuff and a few odd ball items I'd never heard of before. NPA has a far more solid tried and true line up. The secret ingredient remains secret, but if you have a good nose for pheromones you can tell what it is. That's all I'm sayin' :-)

As for chem set NONE, I don't think it would add much to the NPA and A7.

B

stuttgart-man
06-30-2011, 01:43 PM
NPA has an "secret ingredient" in the same proportion than -none. Maybe somebody can give some light about this ingredient, or the ones in C7 :type:

NPA has secret ingredients- Beside androstenone, NPA and Edge contains 3 (!) secret ingredients. Have got this information directly from LaCroy!

stuttgart-man
07-11-2011, 07:00 PM
To tell the truth, I am a little bit disappointed about the chemset-androstenone. I have tried to "copy" a product which I ever liked very well (named "one night stand") which has contained androstenone only. Unfortunately this product is no longer sold - at least here in Germany.

Therefore I will reproduce this stuff with chemset-None - sadly without success :sad:
With 8 mcg or more I definitively going to OD. With 5 mcg the hits still at best - but these are very weak - not in the slightest compareable with NPA, Edge or A7 and not with the product which I want to copy.

I think my next purchase will be the primal which only contains androstenone, so perhaps this one will reproduce the great hits which I got from ONS.

Bruce
07-12-2011, 05:26 PM
There's a lot more to NPA than the anone can begin to compete with. I used to use Primal a lot many years ago. That's all anone and it seemed great at the time, but it's hard to get by on that rough stuff for me anymore.

B

MyJuliet
07-12-2011, 08:11 PM
thank you again for your sharing..

terry0400-40
07-13-2011, 04:39 AM
To tell the truth, I am a little bit disappointed about the chemset-androstenone. I have tried to "copy" a product which I ever liked very well (named "one night stand") which has contained androstenone only. Unfortunately this product is no longer sold - at least here in Germany.

Therefore I will reproduce this stuff with chemset-None - sadly without success :sad:
With 8 mcg or more I definitively going to OD. With 5 mcg the hits still at best - but these are very weak - not in the slightest compareable with NPA, Edge or A7 and not with the product which I want to copy.

I think my next purchase will be the primal which only contains androstenone, so perhaps this one will reproduce the great hits which I got from ONS.For me PI ylang ylang is a good consistent product.

Bruce
07-13-2011, 12:21 PM
I'm a big ylang ylang fan too. There is a lot of bootleg Primal around, but if you get the real stuff, it will always be bang on 5mg aNONE per bottle.