PDA

View Full Version : My experiances and questions.

PrincessAwesome
06-22-2011, 07:32 PM
I'm not entirely sure that I've had hits, but I've been experimenting with EOW and SOE.

First of all, I'm a bit nervous with EOW because that stuff stinks!!! I've tried mixing it with other perfumes, but I haven't just put a drop on and then put on a cover up scent. Does that work better?

I love SOE. Not only does it smell amazing, it gives me confidence.
One day I put it on before one of my classes because I sat next to an amazing looking guy. He never made a move, but I noticed that my teacher called mostly on me when I wore it, and I was picked for the examples. -_-;
I also wore it to a job interview and the people interviewing me were very talkative and even gave me a couple answers for the interview... and I got the job! :angel:

I'm hoping to find a guy soon, so hopefully I'll get this right. Wish me luck.

P.S. I just ordered intimate fragrances in Seduce and Breathless. Not gonna lie, I love the smells, whether or not they have 'mones in them. lol

Bruce
06-23-2011, 07:32 AM
Good luck!

BTW, the women's SOE already has some copulins in it. Put some on your wrist by itself and take a good sniff. You should notice a very faint component smell similar to the EOW. So, I wouldn't add much if any EOW to the mix. Save it when you are using pheromones other than SOE.

Best of Luck,
B

PrincessAwesome
06-25-2011, 06:26 PM
Weird Question: So I wore my new intimate fragrance at work and my coworker was acting normal, (which was flirting with me) but then another one of my coworkers, who is much prettier than me walked by. For the first time, he went speechless and all he could talk about for the rest of the night was how amazing she was.
Could he have been "high" on the 'mones I was wearing but got mixed up and crushed on her instead? Could my 'mones have caused that? Is that even possible?

sugarcoatedsour
06-25-2011, 10:26 PM
Yes it is possible. It sounds like she stole your hits. With certain pheromones, it might not be clear who the signals are coming from so you have to be careful about who you wear them around!

belgareth
07-02-2011, 04:38 AM
Weird Question: So I wore my new intimate fragrance at work and my coworker was acting normal, (which was flirting with me) but then another one of my coworkers, who is much prettier than me walked by. For the first time, he went speechless and all he could talk about for the rest of the night was how amazing she was.
Could he have been "high" on the 'mones I was wearing but got mixed up and crushed on her instead? Could my 'mones have caused that? Is that even possible?

Personally, I doubt it unless you were wearing an awful lot. People seem to have an uncanny ability to tell where pheromones are coming from. There are numerous examples of people having mones on one part of their body and the targets zeroing in on that point.

Instead, I think one of several things may have happened. First, keep in mind that mones are not a cure all! They are a small percentage of the attraction picture. Clothing, dress, overall attractiveness, even a better walk could have made the difference. And it is entirely possible the other person could have been wearing mones.

MyJuliet
07-12-2011, 08:22 PM
I love the forum, it is really informative and so nice to be able to share problems with other

likeminded people