PDA

View Full Version : None content in APC

Pagodeiro
05-20-2011, 12:03 PM
high there

some technical questions concerning this classic one ..

does the 15ml bottle contain 1,5mg None or was it

the 30ml bottle ?

the 30ml bottle states double strength on the label ... do they refer to the content ( twice

the amount of oil hence 30ml ) of the mones in the bottle or does the 30ml bottle then contain 6mg None ?

and

how many drops will come out of a 15ml bottle ?

btw .. this product smells not only good and fresh it produces

really good hits even if it need a lot of drops, somewhat 10 to get good hits ... but the hits it produces are

really good !:thumbsup:

thanks in advance

Pago

JAYCEE
05-20-2011, 06:41 PM
Hey Pago,

I don't know

any of the technical stuff, but I pretty much wear it as regular cologne because it smells so good. I've never

tried it at 10 drops. That's a lot of oil!

I like a few drops with NPA.

Bruce
05-21-2011, 09:58 AM
It smells awesome and is a great

cover for pheromones' musky smells. The amount of actual pheromones in APC was VERY low last time I checked and I

have always considered it a partner product to serious pheromone additive products like NPA. Actually NPA and APC

was my daily potion for a long time. Hey, think I'll try it again. Thanks for reminding me.

B

Pagodeiro
05-22-2011, 01:10 PM
Yep Bruce,

APC is

definately underrated and in higher amounts it produces very visible but still natural hits !

But can nobody say

how much none really is in it ?

Pago

Bruce
05-31-2011, 03:01 PM
Take a look at the fine print on the back of the plastic "clam shell" case that the bottle usually comes in. There used to be a sort of disclaimer saying there is no more than .00...... % androstenone in the bottle. I can't remember how much it is but very little. Great cover scent though. Can't hardly beat it.

Peace,
B