PDA

View Full Version : SOE in colonge?

happydude
03-19-2002, 12:17 AM
Can SOE be mixed into a colonge? It seems it would be easier to apply that way.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-19-2002, 12:29 AM
I\'ve mixed it with CK1. The resulting scent is OK, but not good. The scent of SOE per ml is definitely stronger than most colognes. Has anyone mixed up 4:1 -nol to -rone with the chem kits?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-19-2002, 02:05 AM
Ya know what, I got SoE and it is pretty cool. I tried to OD tonight with it. 8 two inch swipes. I didn\'t OD on pheros, but I sure did smell quite a bit. The aroma was too strong. I don\'t smoke, but I decided to hang out in the smoking section to kill things a bit. While I didn\'t get DIHL type reactions, people were very nice to me. More so than normal. Except the people running the Kareoke, I came late and didn\'t get to croon, dammit.

OK, Truth, I am going to make my own chem kit mix of SoE, it is a good formula. But I really could never keep well enough alone. When \"the new stuph\" arrives in the mail, I am going to try some ideas I have. While I completely understand that there is no Love potion #9, I can always hope that this is the deciding factor. I know, it is like putting money in the lottery, but along those same lines, there is a perverse fun to it all. He, he, he...

oscar
03-19-2002, 02:44 PM
Gents,

I\'ve been using a chem-set knock-off of SOE for a while. I wanted an unscented spray that could be used in lieu of SOE when its fragrance wasn\'t appropriate to wear.

Using drops, as I tend to do, I added 40 parts Ethanol, 4 parts A-Nol, and 1 part A-Rone. At this 8:1 ratio of alcohol to pheros, you can use two sprays without worry. It makes a great outer layer, and won\'t conflict with any other scent(s) you\'re wearing.
Don\'t get me wrong, I really like the scent of SOE, (I backed up my first purchase with two more bottles while still at the introductory price). It just doesn\'t blend well with all fragrances.

I can\'t wait to get my hands on the x-none either. I\'m more than just a little curious how it will do on its own.

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif