PDA

View Full Version : pheromones make my eyes sting :(

slawas2001
05-15-2011, 06:43 AM
Hello phero guys! :)

I've been using preromones for the last 6 months, not often -once a week,once every two

weeks and I've realised that when I apply them, they make my eyes sting!

Is it normal, why is it like that?

:(

Yesterday I was in pub, and applied some very low dose of NPA +perfumes, it was a very, very small dose (like

a half of a drop, even less) and I applied it on my wrists like always. When I came back to the table, some people

sitting next to me suddenly started rubbing their eyes and the space between their eyes. Guys turned away from me

slightly, with a strange expression on their face. Women sitting a bit further started dancing/relaxing.

What is

the reason, or ingredient, for making eyes hurt? Do you know any good way of diluting NPA pheromones other than

mixing them with perfumes to make them weaker/fainter???

Best regards,
I need your help please

:box::box::box:
slaw.

terry0400-40
05-15-2011, 02:27 PM
Hello phero guys! :)

I've been using preromones for the last 6 months, not often

-once a week,once every two weeks and I've realised that when I apply them, they make my eyes sting!

Is it

normal, why is it like that? :(

Yesterday I was in pub, and applied some very low dose of NPA +perfumes, it was

a very, very small dose (like a half of a drop, even less) and I applied it on my wrists like always. When I came

back to the table, some people sitting next to me suddenly started rubbing their eyes and the space beneath their

eyes. Guys turned away from me slightly, with a strange expression on their face. Women sitting a bit further

started dancing/relaxing.

What is the reason, or ingredient, for making eyes hurt? Do you know any good way of

diluting NPA pheromones other than mixing them with perfumes to make them weaker/fainter???

Best regards,
I

need your help please :box::box::box:
slaw.This is interesting although

unusual, however you could use baby oil, or a scented moisturiser body lotion to mix with the NPA so as to avoid the

effects of perfume combo reactions, cheers :cheers:

slawas2001
05-15-2011, 05:28 PM
well, Ok, maybe it was a bit

more than I supposed, I mixed 1:1 with Boss No6 and probably overdosed however it seemed to me a tiny dosage, just

as tiny as possible... :lol:

Today I've found a new way of applying small quantities of pure NPA with no

perfume mixes.
1. Turn the bottle down( and up) when it's closed.
2. Open it.
3. Rub the plastic dropper with

your finger.
For me the quantity of NPA should be eough. I've tested it already. :cheers:

terry0400-40
05-15-2011, 06:50 PM
well, Ok, maybe it was a bit more than I supposed, I mixed 1:1 with Boss No6 and probably

overdosed however it seemed to me
a tiny dosage, just as tiny as possible... :lol:

Today I've

found a new way of applying small quantities of pure NPA with no perfume mixes.
1. Turn the bottle down( and up)

when it's closed.
2. Open it.
3. Rub the plastic dropper with your finger.
For me the quantity of NPA should be

eough. I've tested it already. :cheers:Kudos Slawas2001, yep i just

tried your method out and it certainly dispenses a teeny weeny dab so it looks as if you have cracked the case my

friend, although in time after you have been somewhat sensitised to the NPA you may probably find advantage of

increasing your dab size.

I have just arrived home

and whilst i was out i took a few sprays of Diesel green from a tester and this juice certainly hangs on and is

noticable, i dont think anyone would miss my arrival if i this was my signature scent lol . . . :blink:

slawas2001
05-16-2011, 03:14 AM
I like this one, but it

seems to make my eyes sting mixed with

NPA:

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Hugo-Boss/Boss-Bottled-383.html

terry0400-40
05-16-2011, 11:09 AM
I

like this one, but it seems to make my eyes sting mixed with NPA:

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Hugo-Boss/Boss-Bottled-383.html Nice stuff indeed, thank you for the link cheers . . . .

Bruce
05-20-2011, 11:17 AM
Maybe it's something in the

cologne. I've never heard of anything like that with the pheromones themselves.

B