PDA

View Full Version : what's up with the hits

**DONOTDELETE**
03-19-2002, 12:03 AM
i have yet to purchase phero\'s becuz all i read on here is what combos to use and blah, blah, blah. i wanna here successful or unsuccessful stories. i just think it would help in my, and others, decisions about purchasing phero\'s. help us out a lil. let us know whats happening. thanks guys. one love. images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-19-2002, 12:09 AM
Yeah, it seems like the hit reporting has gone down. Maybe, the guys getting consistent hits all hooked up? =)

**DONOTDELETE**
03-19-2002, 06:54 AM
For me the hits keep coming,

If you have read the posts \"first dihl and some advice please\" and \"wish me luck\" then you will be up to speed with my situation. I wa to suppost to out with a girl on Saturday, however she had to cancel. She said she wanted to see me on Monday nite (last nite). I went out armed with 2 drops NPA and Issay Miyake on my neck and some SOE on my wrists. I also took out a small atomizer with some JB1 in it. We met at 8pm and went to a bar. This girl was great, really talkative and fun to be with. There was lots of staring into eyes and hair twirling on her part. I never tried to kiss her in that bar. Then we went onto a club and that were the fun started. I applied some JB1 on in the toilet of the bar before we went to the club. We were just in 5 mins and she just looked into my eyes (dihl) for a few seconds and kissed me. Then she wanted us to sit at the side of the dance floor. It was great, we never danced once, she was all over me like crazy. At one point I was teasing her, slightly pulling back when she went to kiss me and she just launched at me - it was great. I just broke up with my gf last Tuesday and im telling you, the girl from last nite kissed me more in those three hours than my gf did in the last year.

Personally, I regard that as a serious hit. When i dropped her off in the taxi, she messaged my fone and told me she had a great nite and called me darling and stuff.

Go on the pheros.

Paul c

Watcher
03-19-2002, 11:40 PM
Ditto to paul C from canada this tends to happen to a lot of us all the time and not so often at other times.
Anyone else got any other stories.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-19-2002, 11:57 PM
Yesterday i had classes all day and hadn\'t seen hits and with the amount of soe and straight NPA my pheromones where probally all over the ventalation system. My last claa i got to claa kind of early just because i was bored. there was a girl in ther and i started up a conversation and could immediatlye tell she was into my by her talking. Then i asked her a question about where she worked her eyes got huge and she said sorry my mind hust went blank DIHL