where, in USA to buy placebo

piils ? for research

Mtnjim
04-22-2011, 12:29 PM
Fits here better than "Spiritual"

Bruce
04-23-2011, 08:58 AM
yeah, better fit over here. Placebo

pills? They are usually just milk sugar or something. I just did a Google search on the term and actually got

some interesting reading. Here is one

bit:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060729235111AAaVxb4

Rbt
04-24-2011, 06:45 AM
I knew someone who used white M&M

candy for a while. Worked until someone bit into one and discovered it was chocolate.

Most any "homeopathic"

"pill" would probably work as there is really nothing in them anyway... IMO

May depend on your use and

situation, and how familiar whomever taking the pills would be with what you use really is. Some common over the

counter (OTC) vitamin pills may work unless there is a danger of an OD (like with vitamin A) or if it would throw

wahtever you are doing off.

Maybe someone here in the US can check with a pharmacy. A school or university that

does some sort of medical related research may know of sources as well.

abductor
05-02-2011, 04:37 AM
The main thing about placebo is

the Double-blind method rechearch, according my studies in psychology the mind can do 3 things that are

irreducible;

1 - Cognitive Process;
2 - Emotional Process;
3 - Believes;

All of then are very

important and do influences each other; I know how to do a simple placebo pill capsule, but those fake with label,

name, etc are very dificult to find.

It's just an experiment and I have a lot of time to

fininsh.

[s]
AA

chas
05-02-2011, 11:22 AM
Most any

"homeopathic" "pill" would probably work as there is really nothing in them anyway... IMO

Rbt,

If

you get bruises/sprains/tired muscles try homoeopathic Arnica 6c tablets. Crunch them (not swallow) & take them 1/2

hour away from food, toothpaste, etc. as they are absorbed through the mouth.

For sore tired eyes try Euphrasia

6c tablets. Sinus problems - Kali. Bich. 6c tablets.

I've used them for 25 years & I wouldn't have done that

if they didn't work. Science says that the bumble bee can't fly because the power to weight ratio is wrong ... I

suspect that homoeopathic tablets can work at a molecular level (similiar to nanotechnology ??).

They don't

work for some people which may be the reason why they get a bad reputation. A relative also uses them for upset

stomachs.

I got a painful arm after being scratched by a bramble. The doctor didn't deal with the problem but

homoeopathic Silica 6c quickly healed it up. I was grateful for that.

Just practical experience ...