PDA

View Full Version : Old bottles of pheromones still good?

Spivedog
04-22-2011, 10:13 AM
Does anybody know if this stuff ages or morphs into something else over time?

I’m sure there has been a

topic on this in this forum before, but something happened to me today that made me ponder this philosophical

question.

I used a little bit of A314 and a couple of swipes of Scent of Eros on my neck and hands and went up

town just for the heck of it. The thing of it is, these bottles have got to be 5 years old. Now, if they do not

age, there should not be any –none in them, correct? (Or at least very little.)

Anyway, the girl (whom

I’ve known for years) behind the counter at the restaurant I was at was getting really flushed in the face and

I hadn’t even said hi to her yet! Anyway, I know her and I was not trying to attract her (she’s

married- with children, but good-looking nonetheless), so I backed off, didn’t flirt, just ordered a sandwich.

She and the other patrons were so friendly towards me my whole lunch-hour. But at that first particular moment, I

thought she was going to have an orgasm right there! I played it cool, but I’m wondering what the heck is in

this crap?

Hell, send me a case of it:)!

I had to wash some of it off in the restroom, and I did it just

to calm this poor girl down. That’s the funny part! She seemed like she was tense (and I mean sexually,

attracted, whatever…), and I tried to avoid eye-contact because I know her husband. She did not flirt, but

she was trying to make eye-contact, and she was checking me out. I will say this, when I left, she looked like she

was sad to see me walk out the door.

If you guys need an endorsement, there it is. I am 34, medium build.

Would the old SOE perhaps turn into –none over time? I want to say I’ve read that somewhere,

Kohl’s book, maybe?

Why would I get sexual hits if no -none?

Thx. In advance.

Bruce
04-22-2011, 11:35 AM
My experience has been that products

that are well sealed and not exposed to heat remain relatively stable, while products that have been left exposed to

air and heat seem to morph into more "ripe" formulae. As a side note, I've often noticed that pheromones applied

to warm parts of the body (armpits etc) can ramp up quite quickly, especially during warm weather.
My 2

cents.

SOE does have some none in it already though, just not a lot.

Thanks for the cool story, btw.

B

Spivedog
04-22-2011, 05:42 PM
My

experience has been that products that are well sealed and not exposed to heat remain relatively stable, while

products that have been left exposed to air and heat seem to morph into more "ripe" formulae. As a side note, I've

often noticed that pheromones applied to warm parts of the body (armpits etc) can ramp up quite quickly, especially

during warm weather.
My 2 cents.

Thanks for the

cool story, btw.

B

Thanks Bruce! Love your site, btw. I just found my “stash” a week

ago, maybe, and I was like a kid with a chemical set.:D

I just started experimenting with them again, and

that’s when I kind of rediscovered your web-site. I’m thinking of ordering some gel packs and stuff to

update my stash a little bit. Actually, I quit using pheromones for quite a while because I found that I no longer

needed them at the time. I’m 34, and I pretty much found my place in life.

And this is for all of you

newbies and younger guys out there, one good thing about being in your 30’s is that you’re not in your

20’s anymore. What I mean is that if you are self-conscious about anything or uneducated about something, fix

the issues and educate yourselves if you need to, and then your confidence will naturally take over, and most women

will notice you, pheromones or no pheromones.

All you young guys that try to get technical about a drop of this

or a swipe or two of that or 6 inches of a roll or whatever, unfortunately, you guys crack me up! Most of these

products are like cologne. If you don’t know how to properly wear cologne, ask some woman to help you figure

it out. Put some stuff on, and ask her if it’s too much. Quit getting technical, and just go out and do your

thing. If you think you need these products to help you with your confidence, by all means use them, but work on

your confidence issues. Learn how to talk to women. Just because you smell like a sex machine does not mean that

she is going to jump you (although I thought that might happen with the dinar gal today).:)

Put some stuff on,

and go out and do your thing.

I’m done ranting. These products do work, love the website, Bruce. Thx.

Again.

Rbt
04-24-2011, 07:06 AM
I've got some phero products that

are probably in the 5+ year old range... Not sure I see much difference when using them but your results may vary.

Also some users here have been of the opinion that some products do change (for better or worse depending...) with

some aging. Some products (like Pheros, no longer available BTW), do seem to "blend" nicely at least scent wise with

age.

Also I just had a thought... if the phero products had been used at some time earlier, there may be a

slight possibility that "something" got into them and "contaminated" them (again, for better or worse). I recall

some comments some time ago concerning "stuff" getting in to the roll top SoE bottles probably due to getting picked

up off the skin when they were being applied.

Random thoughts...

stuttgart-man
04-24-2011, 06:13 PM
I have just searched on

google about the life period of androgens. In fact I could not found any information about the life period of

pheromones, but what I have found is a bodybuilding page, which stated a few information about androgens. It was

stated that testosterone (which is very similar to androstenone and other androgens) should have a life period of

five years at least if you store it on a dark place at room temperature. Furthermore it was written that in most

cases (when androgens stored well) the life period is by far more than five years.

Goldcoastq
04-25-2011, 01:32 PM
My

experience has been that products that are well sealed and not exposed to heat remain relatively stable, while

products that have been left exposed to air and heat seem to morph into more "ripe" formulae. As a side note, I've

often noticed that pheromones applied to warm parts of the body (armpits etc) can ramp up quite quickly, especially

during warm weather.
My 2 cents.

Thanks for the

cool story, btw.

B
Hey Bruce, are you sure that SOE has a bit of none in it? Is this page out of

date?

http://pherolibrary.com/pheromone-guide/products/mens/scent-of-eros.htm