PDA

View Full Version : Perception Gel Pack

Arrow
04-08-2011, 04:36 AM
I recieved two free

gel packs with my order. What is the best way to use this stuff? How should I wear it, and how much should I wear?

Is this stuff safe for a work environment?

terry0400-40
04-08-2011, 07:30 AM
I

recieved two free gel packs with my order. What is the best way to use this stuff? How should I wear it, and how

much should I wear? Is this stuff safe for a work environment?These

Perception gel packs contain .08 mg = 80 mcg of pheromones, the pheromones are disolved within a water based polymer

matrix, and this base was designed to slow the diffusion of the product so that the pheromone effects will last

longer than than the normal sorta 5 hours that conventional phero carriers

offord.

The contents of the 80 mcg pheromones are divided in these proportions

Androstenol @ 40 mcg + Androsterone @ 20 mcg + Androstenone @ 20

mcg.

I have not found this formula to be heavy hitting and i would not hesitate

in wearing some to work as there is enough social aspect within this gel so as to make a charasmatic gentleman out

of the dominance of its Alpha aspect

If you are under 25 then i would use up 1/2 the pack and for an over 30 you

may apply a full gel with

confidence.

I remember years ago when i did apply full Perception gel packs all around

my gills and then did apply a divided drop of unscented PI below each ear, the added PI into the mix did sure call

out some good hits as i recall.

Rbt
04-08-2011, 01:48 PM
I personally found Perception pretty

weak on it's own. I *think* I finally got a response after applying a full gel pack.

Where Perception shines is

in it's "extender" ability. Applying Perception OVER a fragrance or other pheromone product seems to make the

effects (both scent and responses) last longer. Whereas most phero products seem to weaken after about 4 to 6 hours,

an application of Perception seems to extend the "useful hits" life to somewhere between 8 to 12 hours. A big

advantage especially if you have a long day and/or night planned. Just be careful as there are pheromones in

Perception and if you get carried away you can OD, especially with stronger, more concentrated phero products like

Primal Instinct.

You can try experimenting with a cologne or other fragrance first to see how it affects its

duration, then go from there with phero products.

My opinions

Arrow
04-08-2011, 02:02 PM
Thanks for your responses.

I

wore a small bit today. I was a little worried about putting on too much so I squeezed three very small drops for

under each ear and the middle of my neck. It wasn't even a half pack I don't think. Is this stuff okay to use with

regular cologne? Just wondering because I did use 1 spray of some cologne today.

I am mid thirties.. Are you

saying I could use a whole pack?

belgareth
04-08-2011, 04:58 PM
Thanks for

your responses.

I wore a small bit today. I was a little worried about putting on too much so I squeezed three

very small drops for under each ear and the middle of my neck. It wasn't even a half pack I don't think. Is this

stuff okay to use with regular cologne? Just wondering because I did use 1 spray of some cologne today.

I am mid

thirties.. Are you saying I could use a whole pack?
Perception has some formula that supposedly holds the

scent longer,as well as slows the release of the mones. I never had results from it as a pheromone product but it

really does help hold thescent. Put it over your cologne and you should be able to wear a whole pack easily.

Rbt
04-09-2011, 09:10 AM
Just like any pheromone product the

"dosage" can vary from person to person, and from situation to situation. Some people can get by with relatively

large doses of some products, while others find that even a very small amount may be more than enough. Some products

may work great for some, and not at all for others, no matter how much is used.

This is why it's so hard to

find a product that works for you, one that works all the time, and in figuring out how much one needs to apply.

Current weather conditions can make a difference.

The general body chemistry cycles of both men and women can

make a difference.

It's even been said what you eat can make a difference.

We can base some of our

selections on what others have reported, but it's only a generalization. It still comes down to having to

experiment on our own. Try many different products, try many different dosages.

You also have to consider who

your "targets" are. Are you comparing results using the same group of people, or are you encountering different

people? You may find a product/dosage that works great on person #1, but is an epic fail with person #2.

Frustrating, but that is the way it is.

A few people here on the forums have reported good results with

Perception. Many haven't.

As I understand it, the product was developed more as a test bed for the

long-lasting properties of the carrier rather than the effectiveness of the pheomones. It can serve as a good basic

pero product, and it may work great for someone who only really needs a small boost.

The one almost universal

agreement with Perception, and why I think it could serve as a good addition to anyone's basic pheromone product

stock, it that "extender" property that seems to increase the "effective life" of any colonge/fragrance or other

pheromone product that is applied under it. One of the most frustrating things I encounter is that I can put on a

fragrance or phero product when I leave the house, but by the time I really could use the "effects" it's many hours

later. The extra time Perception gives to other product's effective life can come in real handy. (I have attended

events that can go on 24/day with little or no chance for a re-application of cologne or other products.)

Essentially it comes down to experimentation. For me, it took months and multiple tries with the first

event/reaction I could attribute to Perception coming at a full pack application. Your results may vary. And that's

the catch.

Arrow
04-09-2011, 01:35 PM
thank you for all the respones,

they are very helpful.

I have another question about these gel packs. I used 3 very small drops from one pack on

Friday, and I put the rest of the pack in a zip lock baggy. Will the rest of the pack be good to use on Monday or

will it not be good anymore?

belgareth
04-09-2011, 02:44 PM
thank you

for all the respones, they are very helpful.

I have another question about these gel packs. I used 3 very small

drops from one pack on Friday, and I put the rest of the pack in a zip lock baggy. Will the rest of the pack be good

to use on Monday or will it not be good anymore?
It will be fine. I used to close opened gel packs with a

paperclip.

terry0400-40
04-09-2011, 10:18 PM
It

will be fine. I used to close opened gel packs with a paperclip.I can

certainly believe it Belgareth because a couple years back i had a 1/2 a gel pack that had been sittin on my

bathroom window sill just folded over with a paper clip for months, and one morning i was suddenly called to pick my

girl up from a womans shopping precinct so i had a very quick shave and as my face was a little rough i spread the

reminents of this old gel pack over my face and neck and drove over town to the womans shopping precinct where i did

receive the best phero related hits that i had in this particular area ever before, it was unreal and certainly

unexpected.

Rbt
04-10-2011, 08:28 AM
The general opinion here on the

forums has been that as long as the gel pack hasn't dried out, it's probably still quite good, even if it has been

sitting for quite a while.

In fact some think that it just makes the gel "stronger" (or "more mature") and may

work even better... sorta like a fine wine...

:think:

terry0400-40
04-10-2011, 01:52 PM
The

general opinion here on the forums has been that as long as the gel pack hasn't dried out, it's probably still

quite good, even if it has been sitting for quite a while.

In fact some think that it just makes the

gel "stronger" (or "more mature") and may work even better... sorta like a fine

wine...

:think:This sounds like me ha ha, thanks for reminding

me, as i have some original Xcite Wipes sitin in a cool area i think its time i used them up, with an added splash

of NPA, not for use at church of course . . . . . unless you are a scientist lol

Arrow
04-11-2011, 02:20 PM
Ok, here is what I did today.

Tell me what you think.

1 spray of Cool Water
1 roll of SOE on each forearm
I used up the rest of my

Perception gel pack (which was almost a whole pack)
And later on I spritzed with 4 four sprays of LT

What do

you think, Did I overdo it? I probably could have just stopped with the Cool Water and SOE, I think that's a nice

combo...very nice smell.

I really didn't notice anything different though.

Should I break out the second

pack and try again, or just wait a while before using it again?

I am only working with one target though, she's

the only one I have an interest in right now.

By the way, what is NPA? I keep hearing good things about it. can

you tell me a bit about it?

Thanks!

terry0400-40
04-11-2011, 08:07 PM
Ok,

here is what I did today. Tell me what you think.

1 spray of Cool Water
1 roll of SOE on each forearm
I used

up the rest of my Perception gel pack (which was almost a whole pack)
And later on I spritzed with 4 four sprays of

LT

What do you think, Did I overdo it?
I probably could have just stopped with the Cool Water and SOE, I

think that's a nice combo...very nice smell.
I really didn't notice anything different though.

Should I break out the second pack and try again, or just wait a while before using it again?

I am only

working with one target though, she's the only one I have an interest in right now.

By the way, what is NPA? I

keep hearing good things about it. can you tell me a bit about it?

Thanks!You probably could have stopped with the Cool Water and SOE, or

Just used the Perception alone because it is a triple pheromone formula in its self, and i am not saying that some

LT sprays would have not worked with any of the pheromone applications but when using products for the first time i

recon it is better to keep the apps fairly simple just so that you get an idea of their capabilities when used

alone.

NPA is an Androstenone additive which is

designed to be used with colognes and aftershaves at the average ratio of 1:5 , some experienced users will actually

dab it on straight from the dropper bottle by way of finger tip by placing a finger tip lightly over the stopper and

inverting the bottle and therefore leaving a small or a large dab on the finger all depending upon the finger

pressure applied to the stopper at the time of inverting the bottle.

To obtain a measured easy to use spray of this same formula then it can be

purchased under the name of The Edge in a spray bottle, some Edge products are scented, i have used The Edge

Sandalwood and its smells nice . . ..

Users have

often added NPA to their social pheromones to add some sex appeal.

If a person is interested in pheromone experimentation then NPA is not what

i would consider the best product for this purpose because NPA contains 50% Androstenone in its formula and the

remaining 50 % is an unknown secret and it is these unknown pheromones that can throw a spanner in the intentions of

using NPA as a pure Androstenone pheromone experimentation mix vehicle.

Of course NPA has and often is used with success in user mixes but one has

to be somewhat intuitive and knowledgable and it is certainly advisable when fist embarking on a mix programme to

only start off with very small amounts of your products by making up small test batches as by doing this there is

not a risk of wasting the contents of your good products if the mix ends up unworkable ect. . .

Also because NPA contains 50% of its formula as

secret steering pheromones i find that NPA can be used alone and great results can be obtained when one gets a

handle on just how many dabs or drops may suit them.

With NPA being a concentrate then the cologne used is a good vehicle to

actually help spread the NPA over a larger skin surface area so as to assist with the pheromone diffusion ect.

Arrow
04-12-2011, 01:46 PM
I had a great day today using

just Cool Water and SOE. Two thumbs up!

terry0400-40
04-12-2011, 11:38 PM
I had a

great day today using just Cool Water and SOE. Two thumbs up!Yes Scent

of Eros certainly is a reliable product and a great travelling

companion.

I did order a bottle of Soul Curve by Liz

Claiborne last night, this is a product that is not sold in commercial outlets here downunder so i bought it from a

local eBay dealer who has a high turnover in colognes and perfumes.

I have never used this cologne before so i hope it will be ok

:think:

chas
04-13-2011, 01:01 AM
I did order a bottle of Soul Curve by Liz

Claiborne last night. ... I have never used this cologne

before so i hope it will be ok :think:

The original Curve cologne by Liz Claiborne

is appreciated by women apparently according to the web reviews.

Arrow
04-20-2011, 05:17 PM
I used the last of my Perception

gel pack yesterday. I used it with Cool Water cologne and SOE.

I am 37 years old and I was told by a 20 year old

female that I smelled very sexy. \o/

terry0400-40
04-20-2011, 06:15 PM
I used

the last of my Perception gel pack yesterday. I used it with Cool Water cologne and SOE.

I am 37 years old and I

was told by a 20 year old female that I smelled very sexy. \o/Good luck

and great reporting, i have no CW cologne but my Soul Curve has arrived and i will splash some on with 1/4 of my

last SOE gel pack and 1/2 Perception gel, i haven't smelled sexy for awhile so this should give me a nice fresh

Sexy Easter blast cheers :wub: