PDA

View Full Version : Hi...

belgareth
03-31-2011, 06:00 PM
Haven't been around in a while

for various reasons but was inspired today to come make my presense known again.

The inspiration was a visit

from Bruce! I've know him, bought products and worked with him for ten years and I finally met him in person

yesterday. Today he took me flying in his airplane. Great little bird and Bruce really drives it well. But the

important thing was finally meeting him in person.

Anyway...Hello to all my old friends and foes, as well as

the people I haven't had the chance to irritate yet. :drunk:

Kissy1
03-31-2011, 06:55 PM
Belgareth-

Welcome back!!!
I havnt yet had the pleasure of "meeting" you here but- I have read many of your posts so I am

looking forward to your attempts to irritate me

belgareth
04-01-2011, 03:07 AM
What attempts? Kind of like

sand in the underwear, I don't have to try to be irritating. But, thank you.

Kissy1
04-01-2011, 03:42 AM
What

attempts? Kind of like sand in the underwear, I don't have to try to be irritating. But, thank you.

I

think its a matter of perspective on whose sandbox your lounging in at the time darlin...

As for not having to

try- long as its a natural ability...ya may as well enjoy it.

Rbt
04-01-2011, 03:49 PM
belgareth... heard that name

somewhere before a long time ago...

So what's Bruce got? LearJet? Gulfstream? F-16?

belgareth
04-01-2011, 05:34 PM
I think

its a matter of perspective on whose sandbox your lounging in at the time darlin...

As for not having to try-

long as its a natural ability...ya may as well enjoy it.
Indeed it does, darlin... :P Can I come play in

your sand box?

Always enjoy it...

belgareth
04-01-2011, 05:35 PM
belgareth...

heard that name somewhere before a long time ago...

So what's Bruce got? LearJet? Gulfstream?

F-16?
He's got a little Skylane 185. Not much of a looker, has some years on it. But it flies sweetly and

Bruce is a pretty good driver.

Kissy1
04-01-2011, 06:55 PM
Indeed

it does, darlin... :P Can I come play in your sand box?

Always enjoy it...

C'mon down to my

sandbox darlin... I have a feelin we could get into all kinds of trouble!!

belgareth
04-01-2011, 08:51 PM
C'mon

down to my sandbox darlin... I have a feelin we could get into all kinds of trouble!!
Ah, now, me darlin

child. Ye shouldn't tease an old dog. He might still have a bite or two left. As for the trouble...I knew a girl

once, called her trouble...

Kissy1
04-02-2011, 06:29 PM
Ah, now,

me darlin child. Ye shouldn't tease an old dog. He might still have a bite or two left. As for the trouble...I knew

a girl once, called her trouble...

Have no doubt darlin-I would never tease an old dog.. but a nothin

wrong with a nip or 2...as long as ya can handle what your biting into.

Trouble is my other name... must be of

some relation :)

Happy to see you made it back to the boards here though. Its good to finally wander into the

path of one whose posts I kept coming across throughout the forum

Bruce
04-03-2011, 05:39 AM
Hi Bel,

It was indeed a

pleasure meeting you too. We had already talked on the phone so the voice was familiar, like an old friend should

be. Your hospitality gets full marks though. I felt so comfortable at your home, slept like a baby. That's the

true mark of a man I reckon. Actually I felt more welcome at your place than with friends in Austin. Anyway, what

I'm trying to say is "thank you" and oh yeah, thanks for all you've done for the forum. I'm been on a hiatus for

a while myself. Let's see if we can get this bird back in the air.

By the way, my plane is a Cessna 182RG,

and I spent last night in Hattiesburg, MS; leaving in a couple of hours for Tallahassee, FL, and then on to Orlando

for a week. I tried to attach a photo I took yesterday with my cell phone. 5000 feet over East Texas maybe...

might have been Louisiana.

Peace and Love,
Bruce

belgareth
04-03-2011, 05:52 AM
Have no

doubt darlin-I would never tease an old dog.. but a nothin wrong with a nip or 2...as long as ya can handle what

your biting into.

Trouble is my other name... must be of some relation :)

Happy to see you made it back to

the boards here though. Its good to finally wander into the path of one whose posts I kept coming across throughout

the forum
LOL - I promise that if I ever get the chance to bite or nibble on you I'll take my vitamins

first. But the truth is that no man can ever completely handle a woman. Sooner or later he wears out where a woman

can still keep going.

It is a pleasure to meet you too, me lil darlin!

belgareth
04-03-2011, 05:53 AM
Hi Bel,

It was indeed a pleasure meeting you too. We had already talked on the phone so the voice was familiar, like an

old friend should be. Your hospitality gets full marks though. I felt so comfortable at your home, slept like a

baby. That's the true mark of a man I reckon. Actually I felt more welcome at your place than with friends in

Austin. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is "thank you" and oh yeah, thanks for all you've done for the forum. I'm

been on a hiatus for a while myself. Let's see if we can get this bird back in the air.

By the way, my plane is

a Cessna 182RG, and I spent last night in Hattiesburg, MS; leaving in a couple of hours for Tallahassee, FL, and

then on to Orlando for a week. I tried to attach a photo I took yesterday with my cell phone. 5000 feet over East

Texas maybe... might have been Louisiana.

Peace and Love,
Bruce
It was my pleasure, Bruce. You are

welcome back any time.

idesign
04-06-2011, 05:21 PM
Well then there now... welcome

back to the ranch you old geezer. Kinda missed your sharp wit and, as you say, irritating charm. :lol:

Now,

will you and Kissy puulllleeezz get a room before we all get sick over here?!?!?!

Bruce
04-06-2011, 05:49 PM
Well then

there now... welcome back to the ranch you old geezer. Kinda missed your sharp wit and, as you say, irritating

charm. :lol:

Now, will you and Kissy puulllleeezz get a room before we all get sick over

here?!?!?!

:D

Every time I hear that "get a room" I think of the Will Ferrel line in "Step

Brothers" when his mom is remarrying. Gut buster.

Id.... I've been following your news. Bummer about the

health thing. That's normally double tough when you are away from home, but it sounds like you probably get more

love over there than I get at home in a month of Sundays. Hope you are feeling better anyway.

I'm in

Florida at the moment, flying my way around the country in little bite size portions. I'm heading up to visit

friends in Asheville, NC soon. You used to live along that route, no?

Peace,
B

Rbt
04-06-2011, 06:19 PM
Bruce,

If you fly over the NE

corner of IL I'll wave as you go by...

Maybe I'll lay out a "distress" banner for you but instead of saying

"SOS" it will say "SOE." howzzat? You can drop an emergency supply via parachute.

belgareth
04-06-2011, 06:31 PM
Well then

there now... welcome back to the ranch you old geezer. Kinda missed your sharp wit and, as you say, irritating

charm. :lol:

Now, will you and Kissy puulllleeezz get a room before we all get sick over here?!?!?!

Ah, your just jealous. 'sides, why get a room? Outdoors can be a lot of fun; not to mention on the floor, the

couch, in the kitchen... Maybe that's the problem, you aren't creative enough. Rooms are so dull and mundane.

I didn't know you were sick, sorry to hear that. Hope it was nothing too bad.

idesign
04-07-2011, 05:04 AM
Ah, your

just jealous. 'sides, why get a room? Outdoors can be a lot of fun; not to mention on the floor, the couch, in the

kitchen... Maybe that's the problem, you aren't creative enough. Rooms are so dull and mundane.

I didn't know

you were sick, sorry to hear that. Hope it was nothing too bad.

Sure Bel, but on a public

floorum??

:trout:

Yes, had a bout with pneumonia for a while along with an interesting time with the health

care system over here. All is well now and yes, I have a circle here who are just terrific people.

I'm pretty

sure you're on my mailing list Bel, I'll check again and make sure. Check your spam box too, your email might not

like me.

Bruce, you're all over my old grounds. My family is in Orlando and I went to college there, and I

lived in NC and had a business there for many years. Have some close friends in Asheville too, kind of family

really. Sounds like you're having an awesome trip, hope you're having as much fun as it sounds like.

belgareth
04-07-2011, 05:48 PM
Sure Bel,

but on a public floorum??

Yes, had a bout with pneumonia for a while along with an

interesting time with the health care system over here. All is well now and yes, I have a circle here who are just

terrific people.

I'm pretty sure you're on my mailing list Bel, I'll check again and make sure. Check your

spam box too, your email might not like me.

That isn't any fun at all! Had it some years ago,

miserable. Glad to hear you are overit now. Had a few health problems the last year or so myself, tell you about it

later.

Your emails never reach me. Icheck my spam box regularly and never get them. I'll send you an alternate

one, a gmail one later.

belgareth
04-07-2011, 05:49 PM
And just what is wrong with a

little flirting on a pubic floorum?

Bruce
04-08-2011, 07:24 AM
Sure Bel, but

on a public floorum??

Bruce, you're all over my old grounds. My

family is in Orlando and I went to college there, and I lived in NC and had a business there for many years. Have

some close friends in Asheville too, kind of family really. Sounds like you're having an awesome trip, hope

you're having as much fun as it sounds like.

Yeah, I'm having a great time; just a little

lonely sometimes. I wish my kids could be here. I talked a couple of my Asheville, NC friends to fly down here on

one way tickets, which will help. They'll arrive tomorrow and we'll all fly back up there in my plane on

Tuesday.

Hey, you guys scared Kissy away.

Peace and Love,
B

idesign
04-09-2011, 05:42 PM
Hey, you

guys scared Kissy away.

Peace and Love,
B

I think you're right Bruce.

Kissy, please forgive the

intrusion! I didn't mean to step on your nice time. How rude of me! :hammer:

BTW, you have a great website

going there, nicely done.

Bruce
04-12-2011, 05:40 AM
Flew to Asheville yesterday with my

friend and her son. It was a lot of fun. They were madly taking photos of everything. I was surprised how few

people really like being up in a small plane. They were totally jazzed about it. We flew to Key West and back to

Orlando one day and then up here the next.

Bob is quite comfy up in the sky too it seemed, no?

B

belgareth
04-12-2011, 05:32 PM
I think

you're right Bruce.

Kissy, please forgive the intrusion! I didn't mean to step on your nice time. How rude of

me! :hammer:

BTW, you have a great website going there, nicely done.

Yeah, just when it was getting

interesting, you guys chase her off.

belgareth
04-12-2011, 05:33 PM
Flew to

Asheville yesterday with my friend and her son. It was a lot of fun. They were madly taking photos of everything. I

was surprised how few people really like being up in a small plane. They were totally jazzed about it. We flew to

Key West and back to Orlando one day and then up here the next.

Bob is quite comfy up in the sky too it seemed,

no?

B

Very comfy! I love to fly! And like I said, you are pretty good at it.

terry0400-40
04-18-2011, 01:48 AM
Haven't been around in a while for various reasons but was inspired today to come make my

presense known again.

The inspiration was a visit from Bruce! I've know him, bought products and worked with

him for ten years and I finally met him in person yesterday. Today he took me flying in his airplane. Great little

bird and Bruce really drives it well. But the important thing was finally meeting him in person.

Anyway...Hello

to all my old friends and foes, as well as the people I haven't had the chance to irritate yet.

:drunk:So it looks like you have been away, hey no wonder i havent been

getting into trouble with the top mod for awhile :nono: he he, but for warned is for armed so i will try and keep a

low profile and bee good of course.... except when ur not lookin :lol: