PDA

View Full Version : EOW stinks :-)

geffects
03-25-2011, 03:07 AM
Hi,

I ordered a

bottle of EOW and it stinks like hell :-)...

I m a person who cant smell NONE... I could take a deep sniff of

the NPA bottle and wouldnt smell something.

But the copulins smelling is really like OLD MILK... I know it from

my childhood where a milk pack "exploded" in my schoolbag and my books had this smelling for weeks :-).

Yesterday

I mixed 1(!!!) drop from the original dropper with Eau de Cologne (Jil Sander for Man) in an 1.5ml bottle together

with also TE.... and the copulin smell was still VERY strong... from 1 drop??

How are your mix with EOW?

terry0400-40
03-25-2011, 05:32 AM
Hi,

I ordered a bottle of EOW and it stinks like hell :-)...

I m a person who cant

smell NONE... I could take a deep sniff of the NPA bottle and wouldnt smell something.

But the copulins smelling

is really like OLD MILK... I know it from my childhood where a milk pack "exploded" in my schoolbag and my books had

this smelling for weeks :-).

Yesterday I mixed 1(!!!) drop from the original dropper with Eau de Cologne (Jil

Sander for Man) in an 1.5ml bottle together with also TE.... and the copulin smell was still VERY strong... from 1

drop??

How are your mix with EOW?What i do is apply a good drop or

two on my inner forearm and spread it around in a circle then wait 10-15 minutes and cover with a few sprays of good

cologne, then i proceed with my normal pheromone

application.

The above mentioned method of applying EOW is one that is practiced by many

pheromone experienced women users except they may also choose other areas to apply it and of course they cover with

parfume and not cologne.

Some women users will actually use up to five drops EOW or more in a single

application.

Bruce
03-25-2011, 10:35 AM
The real stink fades after about 20

minutes exposure to the air and body heat. Apply a little bit of your mixture to your wrists (only) and wait a good

half hour. THEN smell it and see what you think. Should have mellowed a lot by then.

B