PDA

View Full Version : Alpha 7 Oily?

dancarr17
03-24-2011, 08:35 PM
Hey folks, I recently

received my A-7 and it's oily. I do not recall reading that in the forums... Does that mean that I would need to

mix it with those designer body oils? I do recall reading that it was not good to mix oil-based nones with

alcohol-based colognes. I have not been around people with it yet but I'm trying tomorrow. Any suggestions?

terry0400-40
03-25-2011, 05:38 AM
Hey

folks, I recently received my A-7 and it's oily. I do not recall reading that in the forums... Does that mean that

I would need to mix it with those designer body oils? I do recall reading that it was not good to mix oil-based

nones with alcohol-based colognes. I have not been around people with it yet but I'm trying tomorrow. Any

suggestions?I have been mixing A7 with cologne for years without any

problems as it mixes just fine either to layer the app directly and cover or pre made up with cologne in an atomiser

its all good.
Mixes well with SOE and cologne also.

Rbt
03-25-2011, 04:59 PM
Generally you don't mix most

pheromone products with another product unless it is designed to do so. A7 is one you usually apply first, then

apply any cover over. (Perception is one of those you usually apply on top of everything else, but it is an

exception.)

If you want to make a mix there are users here who have mixed an oil based product with an alcohol

one either in a bottle or even an atomizer and seemed to be succesful, although it is also suggested you gently

shake the mix to make sure it hasn't separated before applying.

chas
03-25-2011, 05:13 PM
If you cover mones then you can

experiment with different covers on different days but if you mix them you are stuck with that mix until it is

finished. Not very economical.

If you found which 'mone & cover worked then you could mix them up for ready

application in a spray, etc.

Goldcoastq
03-25-2011, 10:48 PM
On the subject of mixing oil

with alcohol based pheros, I think that because the alcohol is such a strong solvent, that all or most of the pheros

in the oil will be leeched out anyway into the alcohol. But I would still give it a good shake every time anyway.

fantasylove
03-31-2011, 10:01 AM
For me, A7 is good to mix

with cologne. Before you use it, you should shake the mix every

time.http://imagetogather.com/images/icon7.gif