PDA

View Full Version : Cologne To Use In The Workplace

Arrow
03-22-2011, 12:52 PM
Ok, I

have decided that I am going to order some Scent Of Eros for men and some Liquid Trust. As far as I can tell, these

seem to be safe to use in the workplace.

But is there any "none" colognes that are safe to also use in the

workplace?...I was thinking about Primal Instinct (ylang ylang). Is this safe for work? If not, what would be some

good suggestions?

By the way, thank you for all your help so far!

Bruce
03-22-2011, 08:51 PM
I used to keep ylang ylang Primal in

my car for all occasions. Still use it. The ylang ylang seems to mask the aNONE smell pretty well. Very

interesting stuff. The key with any aNONE product though, is being careful about the amount; keep it light and see

what happens. I don't know about your area, but in Eugene a lot of folks are down on fragrances in general unless

very subtle and/or organic-smelling, so you'd be just as likely to run into trouble with your cover scent as with

your aNONE scent, especially at work. So, start light and work your way up. "keep 'em guessing"

Good

luck,
B

Arrow
03-24-2011, 07:04 PM
Hey, Thanks Bruce!

Arrow
04-13-2011, 06:10 PM
I need some suggestions for a

good aNONE product. Any suggestions?

I have been reading the reviews on PI, Chikara, NPA, A7, Impi, WAGG...

So many choices to choose from. I can't decide.

By the way, does anyone know anything about the

Androstadienone product? If so, can you tell me a bit about it?

Numanoid
04-16-2011, 08:28 AM
Ok, I have

decided that I am going to order some Scent Of Eros for men and some Liquid Trust. As far as I can tell, these seem

to be safe to use in the workplace.

But is there any "none" colognes that are safe to also use in the

workplace?...I was thinking about Primal Instinct (ylang ylang). Is this safe for work? If not, what would be some

good suggestions?

By the way, thank you for all your help so far!

You might want to try Alter Ego. It also contains rone and nol, but I find that people tend

to look up to me and show more respect when I wear it. It smells good too. I get similar responses with NPA, but be

careful with how much you apply. It requires a good cover scent.