PDA

View Full Version : Free Samples; no postage; no purchase

Bruce
03-21-2011, 01:44 PM
Hi

Forum Folks,

We just started a Facebook home page. It's just a start, but we could use some advice on fixing it

up. Click
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-Scent-Inc/117979964945996

If you give us a "like",

I'll send you some free sample packets. This isn't like the usual free samples, were you need to place an order

and pay for the postage. Just "like" us and we'll do the rest.

Thanks in Advance, :kiss:
Bruce

Rbt
03-21-2011, 06:53 PM
What's this thing called "Facebook"

anyway?

:think:

May your new clean wall get tagged with many pretty things.

:thumbsup:

(Too bad

I refuse to join due to all the data mining problems...)

:smite:

fantasylove
03-31-2011, 10:06 AM
Wow,it seems like a

good offer.http://imagetogather.com/images/icon7.gif

sugarcoatedsour
04-01-2011, 09:40 PM
Is it only mens

samples?

Bruce
04-02-2011, 04:02 PM
Is it

only mens samples?

No, there are separate sets for men and women.

B

terry0400-40
04-11-2011, 02:25 AM
Many thanks to Bruce and Tammy in sending off the free sample gel collection to

Shiri and myself after we participated in the Facebook promotion, our individual sets did arrive today, and i did

actually apply 1/2 of the Chikara packet around the gills and then proceeded to spice it up with 3 drops of NPA

which was a good choice as i did make two brand new friends cheers . . . . . .

ohdilly
04-11-2011, 08:10 AM
Got my samples from the

facebook promo. Good stuff, hope it generates good interest.

Pagodeiro
04-15-2011, 05:37 PM
Ahmmm .. what´s exactly in the

packets .. the same like in the ones in the store ?

Pago

Bruce
04-22-2011, 09:27 AM
Yeah, they are the same gel packets

as we sell in the store.

Karanime
07-28-2011, 12:01 AM
Wait, wait, back up.

I just tried to order some of the free samples you have in there right now. It charged postage, so I cancelled the PayPal payment.

What's going on?

Karanime
07-28-2011, 12:13 AM
And I just ordered it anyway. If there isn't actually postage, you can refund that, right?

Bruce
07-28-2011, 07:34 AM
Different promotion. I should have taken the "sticky" off this thread and let it sink down the list. There are a number of freebie style promotions we run from time to time:
1. "Like us on Facebook", which is going thru an overhaul at the moment, but is a one time, one single gel packet sample just for liking us on Facebook and emailing in your address.
2. The old fashion shopping cart samples, which we have had on and off for years. That's what we have going on the home page now. You add them to your shopping cart, and you have to pay the shipping. You get an assortment of samples though.
3. Various "free samples today; thrown in with your order" Like a Perception gel packet, or and Edge wipe etc etc

Anyway, what you ordered is quite a bit more than the Facebook special's single packet, but if you'd feel better about it, I can get your postage refunded.

Did you "like" us on Facebook, by the way?
If so, have you ever gotten any free samples at all?

B

Karanime
08-01-2011, 09:45 PM
It's fine. I could afford the postage. Just received the samples by the way, thank you.

I didn't like Love-Scent on Facebook, no. I can't imagine how I'd explain that to my friends, lol.

ontimenow
08-02-2011, 06:37 AM
Will these free samples include the master product?

Tammy
08-02-2011, 07:19 AM
The free samples does not include the master product. We do have some samples but they are not for sale at this time. Thanks