PDA

View Full Version : Females, Pheromones and Scents

**DONOTDELETE**
03-18-2002, 03:34 PM
Hi. Most of the post I\'ve read are from men discussing what pheromone product works for them. I am a believer in pheromones on men and on myself. What physical qualities of a woman\'s scent, lack of scent, colognes, soap, masking products (anti-perspirant, feminine sprays, deodorant), natural body scent, natural pheromones, pheromone products, menstrual cycle, sweat, body hair, personal hygiene, and shower frequency affect you guys? Tell me your reactions, personal taste, reactions, favorites, turn-ons and turn offs and experiences with females and pheromones.

camusflage
03-18-2002, 04:06 PM
Good question... Good hygiene is a must (daily shower/bath, thorough washing). As far as biggest scent turn on, I\'ve *always* been a sucker for women wearing Escape. There\'s something about it that the merest whiff of it will cause my heart to skip a beat. Nothing beats a natural female\'s smell though, from lightly fragranced hair to indescribable skin to yes, deliciously scented natural secretions.

Still though, nothing is as big a turn-on to me as a woman with a mind who\'s not afraid to use it and even flaunt it sometimes solely for the ugly thrill of it. Now, if only I could figure out how intelligence smells...

jose
03-18-2002, 08:47 PM
I personally like a woman that takes care of her body, takes pride in her appearance. Looks good in a nice elegant long dress,not too much perfume just the right amount. I prefer a woman that shave\'s her arm pits, legs and private area,I\'m not much of a hair person it\'s a turn on to me. The way she carries herself, her walk her smile,and doesn\'t mind a man taking charge.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-18-2002, 10:04 PM
yeah, I\'d have to agree with jose about what I like in a woman, and thats pretty much how my girlfriend is. but back to scents...it doesn\'t really matter how a girl smells to me as long as I like it. I don\'t think my girlfriend wears any perfume, but she wears this body lotion that drives me crazy...it smells sooo good! I can smell it on my hands after a date w/ her, its great stuff, and it also makes her skin really soft

btw, I don\'t have any conscious experiences with female pheromones

[ March 18, 2002: Message edited by: deepblue ]