PDA

View Full Version : -None question

Sodbuster
03-18-2011, 09:28 PM
Howdy all,
It's

been a while since I was last here, and I'm glad to see the forum is still going strong. I credit a mix of SOE,

Chikara and Pheros for helping me land my current job (interviewed by three older women hehe). I still have about

2/3 a bottle of Pheros (still smells great!), and I only bust it out for special occasions.

I haven't been

using my -none at all, and I'm worried about its shelf life. I have bottles of NPA and unscented Edge from

mid-2009. They're still mostly full, and have been sealed and kept in a cool dark place for most of that

time.

Have any of you noticed a decrease in potency or change in funkiness of -none products that have sat

more than a year? I can't smell -none, so I can't tell if they smell different at all.

Bruce
03-19-2011, 01:39 PM
I have never noticed any problem

with bottles kept away from heat and direct sunlight even for years. Strong heat caused some "ripening" in some

rone I had way back.

char23
03-19-2011, 06:32 PM
I cant smell none either. What

im doing is purposely OD very heavy ie: 10 drops of NPA, 8 Chikara sprays, and a lot of SOE. Then I wait 1 or 2

hours and get a well done cold shower and go out using my favorite cologne. I promise you'll be noticed and not for

the smell. Now I only do this for special occasions, but if you've never done it try to od very heavy just for

fun.

Nick666
03-19-2011, 11:16 PM
Then I wait

1 or 2 hours and get a well done cold shower Do you use soap or anything else other than water ?

char23
03-20-2011, 11:45 AM
I use AXE Chocolate shower gel,

altho I tried this last night and it failed really bad.
Gotta love the randomness of mones :rofl:

Sodbuster
03-22-2011, 09:17 PM
I have

never noticed any problem with bottles kept away from heat and direct sunlight even for years. Strong heat caused

some "ripening" in some rone I had way back.

Thanks Bruce. I tried a little Edge out while shopping

last night, and got a nice compliment from a cashier on my "fantastic" cologne, so right on! They still work after

over two years disuse!! Time to hit the town!