PDA

View Full Version : Essence of Woman Didn't Cause Hits?

Lamia
03-15-2011, 12:14 PM
Either this product doesn't work or I am the ugliest female on the face of the planet, but the only time I saw

that this product was effective was on the first few days or it could had been placebo. I tried lowering the amount

of the substance to a few drops, and nothing really happen. I raise the substance and still nothing really

happened... I raised it to high amounts as well. I polluted myself with it a few times. I am desperate, and I think

I am going to use a lot more than I ever attempted before.

I am overweight (nearly obese), and I don't wear

revealing clothing. But could it be that I am too ugly to receive hits? I thought I would see a noticeable

difference in how men approach me.

I still believe this product works, but just not on me. Is there something I

could to make this more effective.

I feel like it was a failure though.

~~~~

One day when I worn this,

men's eyes darted to me instantly, and that was at the grocery store. (the only time I notice something)
I wear

this mostly in a school location, but the guys are young, so they should react?
What's the next thing to

do???

~~
I'm on a diet to lose weight, and I am going to change my appearance soon. In the next purchase of

pheromones (once the EoW runs out), which will happen around 2 months, I plan to drop $100 because I will be a lot

thinner. So by that time, I want the most effective/strongest pheromones combo in human existence.

I want to walk

in the room, and instantly have men's eyes stare upon me like hungry dogs.

sugarcoatedsour
03-15-2011, 12:50 PM
I don't see effects

from EoW either. To me, it works best the next day, after I have showered so I am guessing that you only need a very

very tiny amount. Have you tried PCC? I am going to try that and see if it works better since it is a different

copulin formula.

Lamia
03-15-2011, 01:00 PM
Not yet, but I need to do more

research on that since it's more expensive, but not by much. Still it isn't as cheap as EoW, and that's the main

reason why I purchased that plus the reviews seem like it would make you into a sex object.

I want hits tomorrow,

so I am going to spray my sweater so it would have residue of EoW tomorrow.

Lamia
03-15-2011, 01:45 PM
This will be my last attempt to

get this thing to work, tomorrow I will spray about 1/4 of my bottle which contains a lot of EoW, I put five

droppers of it into it. Then wait an hr to apply my perfumes, to cover it.

So.... it would be like 1.25 dropper

full of EoW, I assume.

I hope it will work then.

I'll update again tomorrow.

sweetboa22
08-12-2011, 12:39 PM
Have you tried it again? Is it working?

Bruce
08-12-2011, 12:57 PM
I didn't notice this post before; sorry. To me there are a number of things involved in attraction, and physical fitness is in there, but you don't need to think of yourself as "ugly". To me, ugliness is a state of mind rather than a physical condition. EOW has been around for a while and has proven itself to be effective, but getting your weight down is going to help more than anything probably. My two cents.