PDA

View Full Version : Vomeropherins?

sugarcoatedsour
03-07-2011, 08:22 PM
What are

vomeropherins and what do they do? I have never heard of them before, but I noticed they are in Mistress and the

product table says they are in Realm also.

Lovely100
03-08-2011, 11:11 AM
Good

Question.

Rbt
03-08-2011, 05:24 PM
Near as I can recall it was a term

coined by one "researcher" (or salesman...) for "pheromones." Just to make it sound different, perhaps to shake any

negative baggage the term "pheromone" may have aquired.

Lovely100
03-09-2011, 11:22 AM
Yeah, see that they are another word for pheromones....Might be ones that can for sure be

detected by the VNO...

sugarcoatedsour
03-10-2011, 01:20 PM
Yeah, see that they are another word for pheromones....Might be ones

that can for sure be detected by the VNO...

That's right! I just looked up

androstadienone and learned that it can be detected to the VNO. I was wondering why the product table said that

Realm has vomeropherins when I've heard everywhere else that it has androstadienone.

terry0400-40
03-11-2011, 02:04 AM
What are vomeropherins and what do they do? I have never heard of them before, but I

noticed they are in Mistress and the product table says they are in Realm

also.Regarding "Vomeropherins" here is a short extract

followed by a link for access to the full

article...

David Berliner will never

forget the day his churlish colleagues became suddenly chatty. Back in the 1960s, when he was working in a chemistry

lab at the University of Utah, Berliner accidentally left the lid off a flask of chemicals extracted from human skin

cells. His truculent team was instantly transformed into a witty, gregarious and playful crew.

Almost 20 years after the Utah incident, Berliner

returned to the skin extracts. He synthesised analogues of chemicals isolated from the extracts and tested them on

humans. According to Berliner, his synthetic chemicals, called vomeropherins, made people feel confident, affable,

romantic and attractive.
As a result, Berliner set up

a perfume company called Erox, which makes two mood-enhancing scents containing vomeropherins. More recently, he

established a small drugs company called Pherin Pharmaceuticals, in Menlo Park, California. With Pherin, he is

exploring the possibility of making pharmaceuticals based on around 30 vomeropherins. If all goes to plan, Berliner

hopes to have medicines on the market within five years.

[COLOR=#c98f33]http://www.entrepreneur.com/tradejournals/article/19845822.html[/CO

LOR] (http://www.entrepreneur.com/tra

dejournals/article/19845822.html)

terry0400-40
09-12-2012, 04:32 AM
Whilst on the subject of Vomeropherins? it reminds me of the copulins product Essence of Woman which when covered by a good edp after 10-15 minutes after its application can have a rather impressionable effect upon men who come into contact with the wearer, this product may be worn by a woman who would like to be perceived as something akin to a stunningly attractive godess, i know because i have experienced with women who are wearing EOW . . applied right and this product could be called true romance . . .