PDA

View Full Version : I must say that Mistress makes me feel like one!

poetgirl
02-28-2011, 06:03 PM
First of all I don' t like most perfumes, I like more fruity natural scents, but the Mistress smells

SO wonderful.

I have used the EDGE and had hits in the past but I am experimenting with using Mistress and

some PCC, oh my!
I am a much older 40 yr. old college student and I have students hitting on me, and I am old

enough to be their mom! Plus the prof. (in his 50's) is making moves on me (who I am more interested in) It has

been like this nonstop for the last 2 weeks! My prof. gets all flustered and blushes and I see those dark eyes. We

are going on a class trip in a couple of weeks, who knows what might happen...:lovestruc

Bruce
02-28-2011, 09:58 PM
:goodpost: \o/

Sounds like

a good combo. I remember when we first discovered Mistress cologne. Seemed like a mighty formula conceived by a

talented researcher.

Thanks for the report and good luck on the field trip.

B

poetgirl
03-02-2011, 07:58 PM
Thanks Bruce!

I know a lot

of it has to be the mones that has heated things up because I had him last semester and while there was definite

mutual attraction, he has never said so many suggestive things like he is now. \o/
And little ole' me is just

playing it cool...not too easy...gotta let him chase me a little I think...while the mones are making tension

mount. :thumbsup:
Aren't I just a naughty little mistress?

chirimoya
09-14-2011, 12:05 PM
I just ordered a mini of Mistress and I'm really excited to get it. I took a break from pheros but I'm curiuos to experiment again now. Ordered Mistress and Liquid Trust.