PDA

View Full Version : SoE and Perception pack-my experience

TexasDymond
02-25-2011, 10:14 PM
Hi! Thought I would let you guys read about my experiences with Scent of Eros and Perception.

A

little bit about me: 5'7, curvy also athletic hourglass figure AA female, 29 yrs old, brown skin, shoulder length

hair. Considered by most as "pretty cute or beautiful. Shy, but easy going and very friendly once you get to know

me.

Anyhoo...the day I wore perception I only used like 1/4 pack on my wrists and neck. I work at a huge

hospital and out of no where this older guy (60's maybe) comes to me and starts asking me why Im not married,

offerered to cook for me then proceeded to tell me what he was going to cook for me. He got very close to me and

wanted to know what I did for fun, my job, my personal life. I was like "WOW" this must be what they call a "HIT"

lol.

Scent of Eros...a co worker closer in age to me tells me i have a body shaped as if I used to run track.

(Actually I did) but coming from this guy it had to have been another "hit" because our conversations are always

professional. We were in a small space with no one else around when he made this statement, so Im guessing he got a

good whiff of the SOE.

Another time I put on the SOE and my boyfriend was all over me. Thats all I can share on

here about that particular experience.

Soooo.....I said all of that to say this....pheromones do work. And I do

believe different ones tend to attract different types of people. I will continue to update u guys on my "hits."

I also have Liquid Trust and EoW. I dont use them as much so I dont have much to report on them yet. I also bought

the Breathless perfume. Nothing to report on that yet either.

TexasDymond
02-25-2011, 10:16 PM
:goodpost:

Bruce
02-26-2011, 08:51 AM
Yeah, good post. Thanks. Give the

LT a shot too; could really help. EOW too, but go very easy on that one at first, especially at

work.

Peace,
B

sugarcoatedsour
03-20-2011, 04:56 PM
I am very interested in

hearing a review of Breathless, both the scent and pheromone effects. Let us know!