PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend said I stink Might be done with None

CasanovaMan
02-14-2011, 11:22 PM
I've been seeing this girl for about 3 months. We've had sex since the 3rd date. She seems really

into me but she has mentioned a few times that she doesn't like my cologne. I was wearing a Kenneth Cole

signature, which most women like. When I let her smell the bottle she said this smells good but this isn't what I

smell on you. I was using some scented Edge, PI and AE. I didn't really like the Edge smell so I switched to NPA.

This girl is very direct and said she has a very strong sense of smell. If you look at my old posts, I have used

lots of none successfully, ten drops of PI. I guess none is always a risk of smelling like a skunk. We went out

tonight and she bought me a cologne she likes. She said she told two of her friends that she really likes me but

that I smell bad and she wasn't sure if it was me or my colgone. I told her it was pheromones and she was relieved

that I don't naturally just smell bad but now shw thinks I'm evil :)
I didn't wear anything tonight and she

said I didn't smell bad tonight.
This makes me wonder if I should use none at all. I used 2 drops of PI, NPA

and AE. I know most women won't react this way but now I am wondering if any other women have blown me off because

they think I stink. Most women wouldn't say anything. I might just stick to AE. No one has ever gotten a Stink

OD from AE have they?

idesign
02-15-2011, 03:38 AM
You're wearing the mother of

all redundancies and her bastard child the evil skunk monster!

Your g/f has a good nose and you need to adjust

accordingly. Sticking with AE alone is a good idea. You already have the girl, so all you really need is to give

her a little boost, which AE should accomplish handily.

In the future, I would advise using AE as your base

pheromone, and giving it a tweak with either PI or NPA, not both, and not very much. You really

don't need that much None, or stink.

Your g/f is right, Kenneth Cole can't look 10 drops of PI in the eye and

not cringe.

Lovely100
02-15-2011, 04:29 PM
What smell does your girlfriend like?

CasanovaMan
02-24-2011, 09:41 PM
Good advice Idesign, I think

I will try that strategy.
My girlfriend bought me a bottle of Dolce Gabbana, which she loves, I think it is

ok.