PDA

View Full Version : A call to all the old timer LoveScent Forum Posters -- State your presence now!

HornyMan
02-11-2011, 06:49 AM
I thought I'd write a rather interesting post.

It seems lovescent

has a plethora of products available but I kind miss the days when the forum was more active.

I'd like to do

a little investigation to see how many of the ol' friends dating way back from say 2008 or earlier (Let's say

2002-2008) still visit this website , perhaps read posts but do not post anymore.

Are you ready?

Are

you guys still here.... I remember the good old days, especially when I reminisce over the archives. Boy we had

some good discussions.

If you still visit lovescent to read or contribute to posting and you have joined from

2008 or earlier please state your name!

I will start:

1) Hornyman! Since early 2003 I

believe! Hell I was one of the first people who bought pure instinct pheromone in those days...... life's a

journey.. remember where you STARTED.. Lots of new mone boards out there now, but here is where it really

started....

:cheers:

Hornyman

Bruce
02-14-2011, 07:39 AM
Every time I read thru this post my

mind starts to drift back to the very beginning of it all; the many turns in the road; the major crossroads; the odd

treachery here and there. I'm wondering if I could even put a date on the very beginning of the first forum

anymore. It was a wild idea back when I had a lot of free time on my hands. I can still remember the format; a

very crude forum application, hosted off-domain somewhere. I was a Mac man as always back then and can even

remember the popular browser application for the Mac platform. Anyone remember "Netscape"? The internet had just

arrived in Japan back then and it rapidly consumed my entire life.

OK, more later............

Rbt
02-14-2011, 01:02 PM
I think I've been here for a

while.

(Checks "join date" listed under avatar.)

Hmmm, guess so.

:thumbsup:

Whoa! Just looked at my

"Posts" count. Must have been that -nol...

Mtnjim
02-14-2011, 05:30 PM
Still around, Modding and sometimes

posting, I remember when the whole Forum crashed and the Archives were created. I'm not very experimental these

days, perhaps when things slow down, or when some new stuff shows up I'll experiment more.

Iaskalotof?'s
02-14-2011, 10:49 PM
I'm still around! I

broke out SOE at work today, I put a line on my forearm and my coworkers were really talkative and one in particular

was touching my leg whenever I said a witty remark(she has never done that before). SOE is my go to product!

idesign
02-15-2011, 02:50 AM
I'm not really an old timer

compared to some of you guys, but I do remember some great discussions over the years, be it pheromones or politics

or cover scents or what it means to be an alpha male. Good stuff.

Also remember waiting for that first box 'o

mones to arrive in my mailbox, and the thrill of my first few "hits". What fun. These days I'm in a brand new

environment and having to experiment all over again, but it sure is easier with a few years' practice.

Bruce, I

remember getting my first Netscape set of floppy disks in the mail, but I'll pre-date you a bit, remember

"Compuserve"? Dial-up was a hoot in those days, getting booted automatically after an hour or two and logging back

on again and again to get that coveted 56k connection.

Gotta take this opportunity to thank Bruce, Tammy, the

other Mods and everyone else involved for making Love-Scent such a great experience. It truly is the best pheromone

resource around, bar none.

Bruce
02-15-2011, 12:33 PM
Thanks guys. MtJim, you go back to

2002. LS was incorporated in 2001 and I think that is about the time we got the forum running "in house" which is

why my join date shows that date. I can't remember what forum app we used back then but we moved over to vBulletin

about the time my daughter was born 6 years ago if I'm not mistaken (about the forum move; not when my daughter was

born :) )

The very first LS forum was born either late 1998 or early 99. It was just one freeforall group blog

really.

Mtnjim
02-15-2011, 06:49 PM
Bruce, I

remember getting my first Netscape set of floppy disks in the mail, but I'll pre-date you a bit, remember

"Compuserve"? Dial-up was a hoot in those days, getting booted automatically after an hour or two and logging back

on again and again to get that coveted 56k connection.

Ummm, Gopher Space??

I started out on "DARPA

Net", later renamed "Internet".

Rbt
02-16-2011, 10:14 AM
Oh yes, CompuServe...

On my Apple

II+ (well, actually a B&H 3048D - which I still have)
:type:

Whopping 300bps
:box:

Danged modem card cost

more in those day's dollars than some whole computers do today...
:blink:

I even achieved co-sysop status on

our local library's BBS (running on an Apple with a 20mb Sider hard drive). Ah the power I could wield...

HornyMan
02-16-2011, 12:13 PM
Oh yes,

CompuServe...

On my Apple II+ (well, actually a B&H 3048D - which I still have)
:type:

Whopping

300bps
:box:

Danged modem card cost more in those day's dollars than some whole computers do

today...

I even achieved co-sysop status on our local library's BBS (running on an Apple with a

20mb Sider hard drive). Ah the power I could wield...

I remember having the C-Amiga

and an HST 1200 baud modem. Those days 1200 baud was considered very high class.... hahaha how technology has

changed.

I see many of the old time users of this board have gone to become moderators.... good stuff... but

where are the rest of the guys?

All the guys behind the mixes and stuff? I wonder if they all got married

and never needed mones again...

Love scent has terrific products, also the message archives are second to

none. I spend half my time there.

I wonder if a new injection of enthusiasm is needed to kickstart the

forum again... That is the only area I see falling behind over the past year or two...

hornyman

Bruce
02-16-2011, 12:56 PM
Wow, the modem days. I was in Japan

when the internet first arrived there. We lived in Sendai and had to dial up a number in TOKYO to hook up to the

internet. That was in 98 I believe. Then we got a Sendai number at some point. Our ISP was called ifnet. At some

point we got a cable TV connection with internet service. That was the year that Apple came out with the first

wireless hub. I think they called it the "airport" in Japan. I bought one of the first in the shop. I also had

one of the first Mac i-books (the "clam shell"). I can remember the look on the kid who came to hook up our cable

internet when I showed him how my laptop connected to the internet without a wire. I guess that must have been

about 2001.

But, yeah, I remember the modem wars. Every few months they came out with a bigger badder faster

one. I think I specifically remember my 256. Wow!

I also remember my first post internet visit to the US. I

set up a mobile Earthlink account I could dial up in my motel room.

B

Rbt
02-16-2011, 07:29 PM
Maybe all the older posters with the

"mixes and stuff" died happily doing what they enjoyed the most....

If you catch my drift...

<cough>

:angel: \o/ :smite:

And who's getting called "old" anyway. (Notice how long it took me to realize

that... I must be gettin' old...)

bosshank
02-17-2011, 09:41 AM
Still here and reading from

time to time!

HornyMan
02-22-2011, 08:19 AM
C'mon ol'timer phermone

users... old'timer in the experienced sense that is... if you're still around post your name, there's gotta be

more than a handfull of us still around! Don't be shy !!!!! Even if you just read posts and don't post much....

just post your name!

Hornyman

gaf
02-28-2011, 02:27 PM
gettin' back in the dating &

pheromone scene, again...:drunk:

ontimenow
03-02-2011, 11:39 AM
I've been here since 2003. I

really don't post a lot though.

HornyMan
03-07-2011, 12:13 PM
Wow OntimeNow, that's a

long time to be here.

Looks like we've had similar experience on this board.

HM

ontimenow
03-07-2011, 12:28 PM
Yes that is a long time. I

enjoy reading your post and comments.

HornyMan
03-09-2011, 11:08 AM
OnTimeNow

I

noticed we joined the board only 1 month apart back in 2003!

Like you I don't post as much as I used to

back in the day but I enjoy reading messages and the archives here are golden.

Any other forum members?

Terry how come you haven't added your name to the list?

HM

terry0400-40
03-09-2011, 01:17 PM
OnTimeNow

I noticed we joined the board only 1 month apart back in 2003!

Like you I

don't post as much as I used to back in the day but I enjoy reading messages and the archives here are golden.

Any other forum members? Terry how come you haven't added your name to the list?

HMIts a great thread HM so here i am, dont know for how long as im a

bit crook, but i may improve as i am juice fasting for the last 8 days or so. :thumbsup:

chas
03-09-2011, 03:05 PM
I'm still around but many other

posters have been here longer than me ...

Terry - take 2 dried apricots a day, a handful of pumpkin seeds &

raisins, & an egg a day. That will perk you up & give you nutrients if you're not feeling too hungry :)

terry0400-40
03-10-2011, 04:49 AM
I'm

still around but many other posters have been here longer than me ...

Terry - take 2 dried apricots a day, a

handful of pumpkin seeds & raisins, & an egg a day. That will perk you up & give you nutrients if you're not

feeling too hungry :)It sounds like a wood tonic sure i will give it a

try after my juice fast. :cheers:

Jambat Prime
03-15-2011, 05:14 PM
I just happen to be

passing through. For those who don't know I created the JB mixes, JB#1 and #2 and even the ones that suck. But all

all of them work for someone. LOL.

-The Bat

Sodbuster
03-18-2011, 10:17 PM
Placed my first order back in

2001. I was on the forums back then, but I have no idea what my name was. Joined again back in '08. I used to

post quite a bit about my experiences with A314, which is sadly no longer on the menu it seems. Just passing

through now after making a small purchase. :)

Bruce
03-19-2011, 10:59 AM
Hi Jambat,

What're you up to

these days?

sweetsense
03-29-2011, 03:22 PM
I'm now married to the woman

whom kept LJBFs , now I use mones to make feel a little more sexual

belgareth
03-31-2011, 06:08 PM
I've been iin hiding since my

alien abduction. They did strange things to me and the government decided not to allow word to get around. I finally

manged to escape and have hidden myself to avoid detection

belgareth
04-02-2011, 01:12 PM
So, at a request from Bruce,

I'll tell you something about the older forum days. I'm probably one of the oldest forum members around now and

you can see my post count. Unfortunately, I haven't contributed much to pheromone knowledge but have tried to

contribute everywhere else. There is a lot of information on how to carry yourself, what to be like and I have had a

lot of input there.

To be honest, pheromones are only a small and often insignificant part of the overall

attraction picture. If you are unlikeable otherwise, no amount of pheromones are going to get you laid. That has

been my stand for most of the time I have been involved. The same applies to fancy clothes, PUA lines and the lot.

Admittedly, a fat wallet can get you laid but it is a matter of getting used and it is frankly cheaper and less

painful to just go pay for a whore.

In any case, I think I was part of a transition period. Greats like Donald

Duck were fading though there were still some good experimenters on here that I learned a lot from. There were also

many who were only here to play and often got offensive or interferred with those who were interested in knowledge.

Overall, the forum has transitioned and changed a lot. It has ebbed and flowed with many memorable characters from

all walks of life and all philosophies. I'd like to see it grow again into a community where we can all help each

other and share knowledge about human attraction and support each others efforts.

Spivedog
04-19-2011, 03:57 PM
I haven't posted in quite some

time, but I do read posts, occasionally.

Friendly1
05-27-2011, 11:59 PM
My password still works.

:)

I haven't been around for several years. I've been in a steady relationship for most of that time. I

occasionally think about Love-Scent and the forums. Haven't done anything with pheromones in a long time although

I occasionally tease my girlfriend that I might buy some more Chikara.

lusty
06-15-2011, 11:31 AM
Hi! Around but have been very busy of late, Checked the forums today after about 6 months i guess or maybe more

Bruce
06-16-2011, 11:18 AM
I was married all the time I was developing the many pheromone potions on the site; now single and starting to experiment again. Who'd a thunk it?

B

belgareth
06-19-2011, 05:12 PM
I was married all the time I was developing the many pheromone potions on the site; now single and starting to experiment again. Who'd a thunk it?

B

Amazing all the changes I've seen since first getting involved in this forum. Like yousaid, Bruce. Who'd a thunk it?

stuttgart-man
06-20-2011, 09:46 AM
A call to all the old timer LoveScent Forum Posters -- State your presence now!January 2007 - is this already valid for an oldtimer? If yes: Hey, I´m here :wave:

Bruce
06-22-2011, 09:08 AM
January 2007 - is this already valid for an oldtimer? If yes: Hey, I´m here :wave:

Yeah, you qualify.

B

Bruce
06-22-2011, 09:10 AM
Amazing all the changes I've seen since first getting involved in this forum. Like yousaid, Bruce. Who'd a thunk it?

Yeah, remember the wild and wooly days?

ontimenow
06-22-2011, 02:09 PM
I remember using pheromones without reading the info on the forums first. Can you say disaster lol. I actually started using pheromones a few months before I joined the forums in 2003.

HornyMan
06-27-2011, 04:37 AM
I see the thread I started is still going strong. Good to see so many responses.

You know over the years I've swayed back and forth between products from this site and others but always found my greatest memories and initial experiences with mones being detailed here.

I'm glad Bruce is able to keep the forum still going. i am very grateful that the experiences mone users are still here.

Welcome guys.... we have a lot of good times to talk about in the past and hopefully even better times to discuss in the future

HM

Bruce
06-27-2011, 07:40 AM
Yeah, I sorta went AWOL after my divorce. Finally settling back down again and hope to devote regular attention to the forum.

All the Best,
Bruce

terry0400-40
06-27-2011, 11:47 AM
Yeah, I sorta went AWOL after my divorce. Finally settling back down again and hope to devote regular attention to the forum.

All the Best,
BruceJust when you think you are sailing smooth waters along comes some girl and before you know it even your best plans and intentions have become er way laid :wub:

You had betta play it safe for awhile, remove your Alpha 7, NPA, and other sexual pheromones from the dresser, replace them with WAGG without the N :lol:

Bruce
06-27-2011, 02:54 PM
Yeah, seems like all my efforts have ended in minor disasters. Sorta "gave up" in some ways last Winter. Just see what the winds of fate blow in.

DrSmellThis
07-04-2011, 10:55 AM
Hey good folks. Just passing through. While I love Bruce and his products, and sometimes miss the quality forums, I haven't been using mones much these days, for various reasons.

At their pinnacle, these forums were perhaps among the best on the WWW in some ways. I haven't been that active in perfuming lately either (though not entirely inactive), or pheromone/attraction theories (my thoughts on relationships these days are probably best kept to myself.). Really, I have not been too interested in picking up women lately in general. I have other priorities.

Lastly, I got burnt out on the political talk, especially when it doesn't seem to do anybody any good.

I'm sorry for not contributing much recently. That is the part I miss, feeling like I was helping some people sometimes. Being able to be of use to someone is a true gift. The kind you get.

And I do miss you all as people. Certainly a lot of interesting characters have made their way through.

I especially don't want Bruce or forum members to get the impression that I don't think this place is worth supporting, because nothing could be further from the truth. I sincerely do apologize for not being more supportive of late.

P.S. Bruce I am very sorry to hear about your divorce. Not so much about the split per se, but about the pain, confusion, disillusionment, etc., etc., for all involved. I can't even begin to tell the stories of all the people I know...

BassMan
07-04-2011, 01:57 PM
Hi, everybody. Also just passing through - I haven't logged on in a few years. I'll have to look at the join date on this message to see when I starting visiting here, but it seems like 2001-2002 or so. Still writing, still playing bass (new classic rock band in the past year). Was in a long-term relationship for five years or so, been single for the last year.

Miss you guys. It was very fun back in the day.

Bruce
07-05-2011, 09:54 AM
DST and BassMan. Wow! And on the same day.

BassMan: I had a paid time share in Orlando for a week, which I had to use by the end of April. I flew all the way there and back to Eugene in a Cessna 182. It was great fun but I had an enormous condo and a plane all to myself; got a little lonely. Flew to Key West and back a couple of times and once to Venice Beach; ate lunch at Sharkey's. Where is the woman of your dreams when you really need her?!?

I have a small combo going in my home these days; my boys are really amazing me with their musicianship. My 16 yo has a job working for a rock music summer camp program; he sits in for combos and plays drums, bass, guitar, vocals, alto sax as needed. My 12 yo is not doing to shabby either; drums and alto sax at school.

DST: One of the few forum members I have actually met in the flesh. Belgareth joined the ranks in April on my way to Orlando BTW.

Thanks for your concern about the big "d". It's sort of like post traumatic stress disorder I guess. It feels so good when the war is over you think everything is fantastic, but really you're still a little screwed up. Anyway, things happen for a reason and I'm confident my kids are a lot better off now and that's the most important thing.

I fly up an around Portland frequently; especially in and out of Hillsboro airport. We can go for a little scenic flight sometime if you are up for it.

Peace,
B

Superman
07-11-2011, 08:14 AM
I'm sorry to hear the news Bruce..

I joined this forum in October 2006! Wow.. time really has passed.
I'm still using the products from LS.. a314, a7 and Scent of eros.
A7 is really good and I'm still learning how to get the best out of it. I'm thinking that it complements my personality and at my age it's good to have.

DrSmellThis
07-11-2011, 11:30 AM
Hey Bruce. Good to see you are copping a great attitude; that you are getting out in the skies; and that your boys caught the music bug! Call if you are going to be on the ground here a while, and I will gladly show you (and boys if applicable) a good time of some variety or another, schedules permitting. I'm not a huge fan of flying in small planes, however, as much as I admire it.

Seeing everyone's names here in this thread is a welcome sight.

Bruce
07-13-2011, 01:14 PM
Be a shame not to go flying if I come up there. I think you'd get used to it. It's safer than driving on the roads, but we get so used to being in a car, we don't give it a second thought.

B

belgareth
07-14-2011, 07:37 PM
Hey Doc!

Really, if you get the chance take Bruce up on it. He's a good pilot. I've been with a few pilots in small planes, even a couple who were former fighter jocks. Bruce is good. He's a safe and responsible pilot. It was a real pleasure to fly with him.

Bruce
07-15-2011, 06:51 AM
Thanks Bel. I got a lot to live for.

B

DrSmellThis
07-15-2011, 04:25 PM
I suppose it wouldn't be funny to say that, near the very top my bucket list of fun and adventurous things to do before I croak, is to avoid flying in puddle jumpers as often as humanly possible? :sick:

Thanks, Bel. I would definitely imagine Bruce to be the responsible and competent type of pilot. My only worry is getting scared and deciding to jump out, gettin sucked into the rear manifold exhaust pipe, a faulty rubber band on the propellor, or the wax wings melting in the sun; in between visions of Buddy Holly, Knute Rockne, John Denver, and Jim Croce beckoning me creepily from beyond the skies. In other words, I'm totally unrational, since I know it's statistically safer than driving, like getting a cap on your tooth is safer than driving.

belgareth
07-15-2011, 06:41 PM
Ah...well. Can't argue with that kind of reason. Personally, I love to fly in small planes and regard the large ones as kind of like a bus. Busses have never done much for me, they are a means of getting from point to point and that's it. Small planes are a pleasure. But I enjoy motorcycles and downhill skiing too, neither of which is nearly as safe as an airplane.

Gegogi
07-15-2011, 09:38 PM
I think I used to hang around once in a blue moon. Now I mainly drink Bluemoon (howl at it too) and rail against the man.

Bruce
07-16-2011, 07:39 AM
I think I used to hang around once in a blue moon. Now I mainly drink Bluemoon (howl at it too) and rail against the man.

Hey Geo,

You used to be quite regular back in the day. Look at all those posts you have ramped up.

Bruce
07-16-2011, 07:59 AM
I suppose it wouldn't be funny to say that, near the very top my bucket list of fun and adventurous things to do before I croak, is to avoid flying in puddle jumpers as often as humanly possible? :sick:

Thanks, Bel. I would definitely imagine Bruce to be the responsible and competent type of pilot. My only worry is getting scared and deciding to jump out, gettin sucked into the rear manifold exhaust pipe, a faulty rubber band on the propellor, or the wax wings melting in the sun; in between visions of Buddy Holly, Knute Rockne, John Denver, and Jim Croce beckoning me creepily from beyond the skies. In other words, I'm totally unrational, since I know it's statistically safer than driving, like getting a cap on your tooth is safer than driving.

I was quite nervous the first time I flew in a small plane; it was only a few summers ago. It was kind of a post-divorce, bucket list, midlife crisis decision for me to overcome my fear. On the other hand, I did my homework and studied the stats first. Worst case scenario, when you include every half trained drunken yahoo pilot in the data, you are about as safe as driving a motorcycle. If you eliminate 'running out of fuel' 'controlled flight into terrain' (flew straight into a mountain without noticing anything odd going on) and 'flying into clouds without instrument training' from the data, you are already far safer than driving in a car. Eliminate night flying and you are waaay more safe than that even. Half of all serious aviation accidents happen at night, while only 10% of flights occur at night.

Additionally, some aircraft are considerably safer than others. The year make and model of my plane '78 Cessna 182 is one of the safest aircraft ever manufactured. I've studied the NTSB reports on every mishap in my plane since the first one rolled out of the factory.

I also have a STOL ("slow take off and landing") kit on my plane, which makes it almost impossible to stall. In a pinch you could land it at the speed of a briskly ridden bicycle.

I could go on, but it gets even more boring. :)

Gegogi
07-21-2011, 08:32 PM
If you're at altitude, the 182 will glide nicely for many miles if your engine stops, giving you a chance to find a clear field or road to land.

Bruce
07-22-2011, 08:16 AM
If you're at altitude, the 182 will glide nicely for many miles if your engine stops, giving you a chance to find a clear field or road to land.

Very true. The glide ratio is 7 to 1. So, if I'm cruising at 10,000 ft (about 2 miles) I can glide for 14 miles! There is generally going to be some decent flat spot to set down within that range. The trick is to keep the training going so you are ready just in case. In reality, with all the checks and double checks, the chance of a total engine failure is fortunately very low. :box:

HornyMan
07-22-2011, 10:08 AM
Bruce

I couldn't help notice over the past month or two your involvement in the forum has really increased. It seems in every post you are replying and giving your opinion. :thumbsup:

I really like the way LoveScent is returning to its previous state in terms of your involvement.

I just want you to know your commitment hasn't gone unnoticed and if I had to pick only 1 area where lovescent falls slightly behind compared to other boards it would be the forum. And I would say the forum is really taking off now. :thumbsup:

If more posters do their part to introduce new topics, or contribute to existing ones, we could have our old lovescent forum , reborn again.

I look forward to encouraging the old time lovescent posters to recontribute again, after all we were all part of the history.

It just excites me to see old names resurface. Perhaps its age hitting me and I'm learning to appreciate friendship cultivated over long periods of time. Something I didn't think about too much when I was a young buck in my 20's.

HM

Bruce
07-22-2011, 12:27 PM
Thanks HM,

Yeah my divorce hit me pretty hard; or it might be more accurate to say it *would* have hit me hard if I hadn't presented such a moving target. Anyway, I'm past the worst now and able to sit down in a chair for hours at a time again.

Thanks for coming back.
Bruce

real_wiseman
08-11-2011, 03:59 AM
For some reason time just went by and although I still get the occasional Love Scent newsletters I haven´t logged in for a long time (Last visited 06-15-2009 at 12:14 PM according to the forum).

Why?
I wish I knew really. Time just went by, my job and family took up most of my time, I published a humor-book in Swedish last year, I trained SD with law enforcement which was stressful and I traveled a lot at work and it was quite stressful too, but it ended with a crash...

In the end of May 2011 I suffered a minor heartattack, which I am still recovering from now in August. Funnily I am more trained now than I ever was (I have lost 15 kg since October 2010 - I weight 90 kg now - and I walk 10-15 km per day, per doctors orders. Doing yoga too occasionally)

I have lost muscleweight, since I haven´t been allowed to weighttrain by my doctor until now, which disturbs me, since I was used to be more muscular.

There seems to be nothing wrong with my heart, possibly related to stress and genetics, but I still eat a lot of medicines (one of them taking my heartrate down do 48-50 bpm) and will do for quite some time more.

I haven´t been blending oils for quite some time either (dennisanthony.blogg.se) and actually threw away a lot of older oils just some weeks ago. I am thinking about taking it up again some time soon, more for the anti-stress that would bring me than anything else.

Bruce
08-11-2011, 04:31 PM
I've heard of folks saying that a mild heart attack was the best thing that ever happened to them, both in terms of health and just generally cherishing every moment of life, but I might recommend a veg diet. Myself and nearly all my friends are over the 60 yo age marker and (knock on wood) no heart problems. We are all vegetarian and yoga type folks. You seem like a "real wiseman" as your name implies. I have a feeling you are making good use of your wake-up call.

Speedy recovery
B

tim929
08-27-2011, 07:30 PM
Howdy y'all. I just thought I would stop in and say hi. I have been absent for a while and thought I would cruise through and see who is hanging around and this seemed like the best place to do it. :)

Bruce
08-28-2011, 07:52 AM
How's life in Bainbridge?

tim929
08-28-2011, 07:40 PM
Its been a beautiful summer so far. The tourist season is in full swing and everybody is busy. Other than that its just life as usual on an island :)

Bruce
08-29-2011, 08:36 AM
I fly up to Orcas Island often. How far are you from there?

B

tim929
08-29-2011, 07:53 PM
As the crow flies Orcas is about 70 miles north of Bainbridge. Bainbridge stands due west of seattle by about seven miles or so. If you fly to Orcas with Kenmore Air you can probably see Bainbridge from the plane as it leaves the Lake Union air harbor. Unless you fly out of Boeing Field in which case..well...no, you can see Bainbridge that way too.

Its a nice place to live. Seattle is only a thirty minuets from the island by ferry but the island is...well...alot like Orcas realy. Sort of a cross between a hippy commune and a bedroom community for upwardly mobile professionals with a bunch of retired folks mixed in...and a few low lifes like me lurking in the shadows:angel:

idesign
08-31-2011, 11:13 AM
I was up in them there parts for a few weeks 5 or so years ago. Bainbridge struck me as a pretty upscale and nice place. Nice going if you can make a go of it there.

The most beautiful rainbow I've ever seen was on the ferry from Bremerton to Seattle. A full double rainbow with such vivid colors that everyone on the boat clamored to the front for pics.

I liked that part of the country but don't think I could live there. Then again weather is something you tuck into like a new girlfriend, it takes some time to fully appreciate. The saving grace for me was all the espresso shops, and the "sun breaks" made you feel like there was actually a life beyond the clouds.

Bruce
08-31-2011, 06:05 PM
As the crow flies Orcas is about 70 miles north of Bainbridge. Bainbridge stands due west of seattle by about seven miles or so. If you fly to Orcas with Kenmore Air you can probably see Bainbridge from the plane as it leaves the Lake Union air harbor. Unless you fly out of Boeing Field in which case..well...no, you can see Bainbridge that way too.

Its a nice place to live. Seattle is only a thirty minuets from the island by ferry but the island is...well...alot like Orcas realy. Sort of a cross between a hippy commune and a bedroom community for upwardly mobile professionals with a bunch of retired folks mixed in...and a few low lifes like me lurking in the shadows:angel:

Found it on the map; yeah close to Seattle. I fly in my own little plane when I go up there. The route passes just West of Bremerton airport. The area is breathtaking from 6000 feet.

B

tim929
08-31-2011, 07:05 PM
Bainbridge is pretty up scale which puts it way out of my reach. I have the advantage of having a landlord who rents to me for a song:) I was born and raised here and so was my father and its sad that so many of the old families I used to know had to move away because of taxes.

The problem I run into is that I cant afford to move. Just about the time I get in a position to leave something comes up and blows tha plan out of the water.

MOBLEYC57
09-08-2011, 05:07 PM
IF your breath is antisocial, please turn your head when you're talking to me!!! :rant:

Saw this thread, and could not resist sharing a hardy howdy!!!

HOWDY!!! :wave:

I've been playing on the other side of the fence so to speak, but my HOME is here!!!

I'll be using AE, NPA and TE til I die, or they stop making it, or Bruce e-mails me to inform me they've changed the formula/s!

Hoping ALL is well!

And remember ... Please don't eat no yellow snow! :nono:

Charlie
09-21-2011, 02:15 AM
still here :) looking at the forums every now and then :)

Bruce
09-21-2011, 06:24 PM
still here :) looking at the forums every now and then :)

Cool! Thanks for stopping in.

B

SyraBrian
10-01-2011, 10:07 AM
I used to camp out at this forum. I ordered tons of stuff to wear while trying to impress the girls at Hooters.

Then the Hooters closed. I then gravitated to strip clubs and the wacky californian site and product line.

I then noticed the californians were getting unhinged. After that, I stopped going to strip clubs and stopped ordering pheromones.

Now, I'm here to tell you that Bruce is cool and this site remains mentally stable. And you can't beat the lack of bs and the affordable prices!

Bruce
10-02-2011, 02:18 PM
Well, thank you very much sir. That means a lot to me.

Thanks again,
Bruce

HornyMan
10-03-2011, 03:41 AM
Good to see this thread still in action. It has been for many months now and probably will be for more to come. I'm sure there's even more of you forum oldtimers out there. State your name! Be proud of where your journey began!

HM

Bruce
10-03-2011, 03:54 PM
HM,
Send me an email if you get a chance. I tried emailing you from the address in the forum, but didn't get a response. You probably aren't using that one anymore.

B

PheroQuirk
11-19-2011, 04:55 AM
I was never very active here but did post from time to time. Good to see some of the old names still here. P.

lightshining
01-02-2012, 07:59 AM
Hi everyone,

I've really been on here since 2003 and I've always just been a huge reader and not a poster.
I remember the days of the old light fragrance Alter Ego and how potent that stuff was for me. I would come onto the
forum to read all about it and just get excited. I was 19 then and I used to love the fragrance of
the old Alter Ego. Many hits and many wonders with it. Now I'm married and happy. No more mones for me.

HornyMan
01-05-2012, 01:02 AM
Hi Bruce

I couldn't find a way to PM you my email, is there a way?

HM

Bruce
01-08-2012, 08:01 AM
Hi Bruce

I couldn't find a way to PM you my email, is there a way?

HM

I think you can PM the admins but alternatively you can use the "contact us" form in the shop itself, and I'll get a copy.

B

DssMaster
01-24-2012, 12:26 PM
Hello everyone, I been a member since '08, but recently haven't been active here. Have been busy with work and everyday stuff. But have recently started checking out the various forums I am a member of, including this one.

Jambat Prime
01-25-2012, 07:36 AM
Been here for years, even though my rep and post don't show it because I had to be reinstated after not being around for a long hiatus.

-The Bat

HornyMan
01-27-2012, 08:30 AM
Been here for years, even though my rep and post don't show it because I had to be reinstated after not being around for a long hiatus.

-The Bat

if I remember correctly you were the creator behind some of the mixes in the early days. Always good to see a familiar name. What a great feeling!

HM

Irish
02-26-2012, 10:06 AM
Not dead.

During recovery from a ghastly CVA, have continued to use small amounts of pheros dabbed with my favorite colognes, usually 1/2 drop on each side of the head.

Since I've been able to make the nightlife scene again (post up at a barstool) have had a twenty-something waitress hang around me, then move on lately to rub herself on me, kiss me, and basically hang all over me. Since I was a physical mess though this time, I give the pheros some credit for all this.

I have seriously polished my psychological game, and that coupled with the pheros can get an old broken down guy in the hunt. The pheros make women more receptive at a deep level, and more attentive and excited about you as a man, then you need something to say once you have their attention :) Pretty simple really. Go easy on the chemicals, be aware of the effect they have, then tailor the encounter to the woman in front of you.

I do better with young women now than when I was in college, physically fit and considered good-looking. Sexual attraction is primarily and immediately physical, but fortunately for men, women's response to men is more complex and with an intelligent approach a man can work around any personal limitations.

Long live pheros, and thanks to Bruce for providing reliable and trustworthy products in what has become a gimmicky marketplace!

MOBLEYC57
02-27-2012, 08:17 AM
Oh my! It's him! \o/

Howdy, Irish! It's been a looooong time since I've see your name. Glad to see you're still breathing amongst the living.

Saw and read your post, and was wondering what that 1/2 drop to each side of your head was :think: ... NPA?

Anyway, glad everything's okay on your planet!

Cheers!

fantasylove
02-27-2012, 08:44 AM
I also haven't been here for nearly 2 years and now I am back!

http://imagetogather.com/images/yea.gif

Bruce
02-27-2012, 12:51 PM
Well cool. Welcome back.

Irish,
Welcome back to you too, and thanks for the report. I really should get out more. :)

Irish
02-27-2012, 07:31 PM
Oh my! It's him! \o/

Howdy, Irish! It's been a looooong time since I've see your name. Glad to see you're still breathing amongst the living.

Saw and read your post, and was wondering what that 1/2 drop to each side of your head was :think: ... NPA?

Anyway, glad everything's okay on your planet!

Cheers!

If I'm in a hurry (and when I was rehabbing my hand) just a little A1. When I have time I have a custom blend of all the old favorites, with a touch of NPA. Dab it on with a dab of good cologne on top. Less is more.

Just sit there and chat up any female that moves in to investigate.

I'm the scientific type, so I have used anything I can find some scientific results on with documented brain or hormonal effects. I try to blend to the proportions actually found in human sweat, but of course upping the overall concentration. Turning up the volume on sweet music if you will, but not so loud they feel like they stumbled into a NFL locker room.

It all started to come together for me when I quit trying to knock em over at 20 yards, and backed it down to subliminal influence. You still have to talk to em, and if you come off like a tool it will spoil everything and scare them off.

Nothing's gonna turn em into mindless sex zombies , except maybe a Ferrari plus movie credits plus male model looks :)

Let the experiments continue!

elvido
02-28-2012, 07:36 PM
I never posted much but do remember those ol' days. Every time I run out of goods I come back to check the forums for anything new that's causing excitement. But I never see any significant breakthroughs and what I use still works well. I should find more stuff to experiment with.

Bruce
03-02-2012, 09:42 AM
Wow! Mobes, Elvido, Irish, HorneyMan et al go back a good 10 years. SyraBrian, your join date is only a month after mine. I think the original forum started in 1999.

B

belgareth
03-04-2012, 04:17 PM
All you original members make me feel like a newby. Most of the time I seem to be one fo the oldest here but not with you guys.

jose
03-04-2012, 04:20 PM
It's been a very long time since I visited the forums, pheromones didn't seem that important to me anymore. I should start buying products again just for fun. Nice to see some of the old timers are still around.

Bruce
03-04-2012, 04:49 PM
Hi Jose,

Good to see you again. Orlando sounds nice about now. I was there for a week last Spring. Nice.

B

jose
03-04-2012, 05:15 PM
Hi Jose,

Good to see you again. Orlando sounds nice about now. I was there for a week last Spring. Nice.

B

Nice to see you Bruce. The weather's been kind of crazy lately, hot, cold then hot again.

palatinecreator
03-04-2012, 09:17 PM
im still here and enjoying the products :)

Tanja
03-04-2012, 09:44 PM
im still here and enjoying the products :) Cool! Good to see you back on the forum:) It looks like your posts are popular here. Thanks for the posts on here! I see you on Facebook more often now. Good to have you on both sites:) Cheers~!

palatinecreator
03-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Cool! Good to see you back on the forum:) It looks like your posts are popular here. Thanks for the posts on here! I see you on Facebook more often now. Good to have you on both sites:) Cheers~!
You are welcome Tanja. It feels good to be appreciated.

Bruce
03-04-2012, 11:15 PM
Oh. Allow me to introduce the great Tanja....

Guys, Tanja.
Tanja, Guys.

Tanja
03-05-2012, 10:12 AM
You are so appreciated:) Thanks so much!

Tanja
03-05-2012, 10:13 AM
Thanks, Bruce. Hello People! :)

Oh. Allow me to introduce the great Tanja....

Guys, Tanja.
Tanja, Guys.

DrSmellThis
03-13-2012, 03:12 AM
nfm.......

HornyMan
05-01-2012, 07:31 AM
I never had a chance to welcome you Tanja... I'm Hornyman and have been lurking lovescent for over a decade. I am also the creator of this wonderful thread that has brought so many of us lovescent oldtimers back together on the forum.

I look forward to more dialogue with lovescent members as I'm back to using mones to a higher degree once again.

HM

Tanja
05-01-2012, 10:07 AM
Hello HorneyMan! Thank you for the welcome:) It is a pleasure to meet you. Thanks for the thread creation. So looking forward to joining your discussions on here, and happy to hear that you are back using mones! Spring is here, this will be good:)

Cheers!

Tanja