PDA

View Full Version : Question fot Terry

stuttgart-man
02-09-2011, 06:28 PM
Hey Terry, as

far as I know you have many knowledge about drop/dab/spray-sizes by different mones here at LS.

Can you tell me

how large is a drop of A7?

The pherolibrary says one drop = 0.05ml. This would mean that one drop A7 = 30mcg

None. But I think that a drop provides lesser amounts than 0.05ml. I'm correct?

Thank you very much :)

stuttgart-man
02-15-2011, 03:12 PM
Does anybody else knows

how large is a drop of A7? :POKE:

terry0400-40
02-20-2011, 12:35 AM
Hey Terry, as far as I know you have many knowledge about drop/dab/spray-sizes by

different mones here at LS.

Can you tell me how large is a drop of A7?

The pherolibrary says one drop =

0.05ml. This would mean that one drop A7 = 30mcg None. But I think that a drop provides lesser amounts than 0.05ml.

I'm correct?

Thank you very much :)Hi SM sure i did have this worked

out several years ago at around 24 mcg Androstenone and 4 mcg Androsterone per drop but have since lost the stats,

the only sure way would be to start out with a new measured 10 ml bottle and do some counting of drops which i know

from much experience can be rather painstaking and time consuming to get it spot

on.

Ie i usually work out how many drops per mL and

multiply the result by 10 mL and then first divide 1000 mcg Androsterone by the total number of drops and next 6000

mcg Androstenone by the total number of drops which gives a fairly good result of mcg's per each drop.

I find it best to measure drops into laboritory

measuring device also this should be done at around 22 degrees celcius because if its too hot then get more drops

per mL or if its too cold then get less drops per ml, well i have done this repeatedly over and over many times with

different products and it can at times be slow work to get the correct and closest number of drops per mL BUT at

least at the conclusion you can bank on wearing what ever you decide is an acceptable application amount of

Androstenone ect ect ect :rant: