PDA

View Full Version : Bruce, a question

**DONOTDELETE**
03-17-2002, 10:08 AM
You mentioned before that stories regarding dienone would not be allowed on the forum do to legal matters. Would it be alright if someone posted their email or asked to be private messaged to give details, help or any other advice regarding dienone?

Bruce
03-17-2002, 04:16 PM
I think once the bottles are in the mail, I will go around and edit the name out of all messages containing the term and replace them with some code term. From then on messages can be posted using that system. I will try to keep an eye out about them. Private messages between board members are always cool. They are private as the name implies. Same goes for personal e-mail. Most folks can be reached that way with a link at the top of all their posts.
Bruce

Tantalus747
03-17-2002, 04:18 PM
I have no problem with that Bruce, but how will newbies figure out what we\'re talking about?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-18-2002, 07:20 PM
Woops, I didn\'t see this post. Scientist and I kept talking about the new stuff and reverted back to the regular name.

Possible code names:

1. Andro 1
2. Axillary 1
3. Sweat Component 1

Watcher
03-18-2002, 08:16 PM
Sounds good and the new phero X yahoo group could come in handy as well. Cant remember who set it up but its a good idea.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-18-2002, 11:34 PM
they won\'t?

Bruce
03-19-2002, 01:07 AM
I\'ll go with whatever you guys decide for a name. RE newbies: when the inevitible \"What the heck is \'pheromone X\'?\" post comes up, someone can just hit the e-mail or PM icon and drop off a quick note about it. A little awkward, but I can\'t think of anything else. Let\'s give it a try anyway and see what happens.
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
03-19-2002, 02:13 AM
Hey Bruce, if we post a link to an off site place, that has the basics, would this put you in a bad spot. I was curious, I run a web server, and could host a text file like the best of them. If need be I could name it something completely obtuse. Point being, if someone askes, would you be in harms way if the bulk of us post a link? Keep up the good work, and keep us informed about what we should not do on the board. I am pretty sure that I speak for the most of us when I say we do not want the forum to go south because of our own actions.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-19-2002, 05:15 AM
May I suggest the code-term

\"DIOS\" images/icons/laugh.gif

Satan