PDA

View Full Version : To bruce please answer re: edge gel packs and APC for men

HornyMan
02-04-2011, 08:38 PM
I recently picked up edge gel packs for men. Can I rub the gel onto my chest and then just rub

some APC oil over it? Will it mix properly? I understand APC/NPA mixes nicely but I OD on npa and wanted to give

apc a try as a cover since I hear nice reviews on its scent.

Please let me know if I can apply it over

the edge gel packed areas. I would hate edge spots to stink if sniffed by a woman if I apply APC to different

areas.

:cheers:

HM

Bruce
02-05-2011, 07:38 AM
I am a big fan of APC as a cover

scent. It was my standard mix waaaaay back when I first started experimenting with pheromones. I have also used gel

packs for wide area applications. So, I would give your application a try, but be careful not to OD. If I'm not

mistaken the Edge gel packs are sandalwood scented, so you have to be careful about that. Personally I would

probably try the mix out on my wrists a few times before going bigtime the way you mention, but I expect the two

fragrances would work together. Just be careful about amounts. And, yeah, personally, I would experiment on wrists

first, just in case.

B

HornyMan
02-12-2011, 06:24 AM
I am a big

fan of APC as a cover scent. It was my standard mix waaaaay back when I first started experimenting with

pheromones. I have also used gel packs for wide area applications. So, I would give your application a try, but be

careful not to OD. If I'm not mistaken the Edge gel packs are sandalwood scented, so you have to be careful about

that. Personally I would probably try the mix out on my wrists a few times before going bigtime the way you

mention, but I expect the two fragrances would work together. Just be careful about amounts. And, yeah,

personally, I would experiment on wrists first, just in case.

B

What about the mix in cookbook

for APC:edge 1:1? Do the carriers mix well in an atomizer? APC is oil based and edge bottle (not gel packs) isn't?

I OD on NPA so this mix should be great....

:cheers:
HM

Bruce
02-22-2011, 08:11 PM
APC is oily, so I don't know if it

would mix well. Give it a try, might work great. The oiliness is what makes it cover so well though. I always

used to put some NPA or Primal (in the old days) on my wrists and put APC over the top. Worked great.

B

HornyMan
02-23-2011, 03:44 AM
I got my APC Edge combo

going. I find straight APC does nothing for me and i can barely smell it.

When mixed with edge 1:1 in an

sephora atomizer it pumps out a thick voluminous spray.

With 1-2 sprays I got young girls 17-24 looking at me

at the malls. Then I noticed the smell fade away after a couple hours so I went and sprayed some more and got

hostile reactions from some women, and I myself became more tense and irritable. I must of been using too much

edge.

I went home added some SOE to make things better and then sprayed some more of the APC Edge combo

and got ghosted. I thought the SOE would make things better but it didn't.

Then again I did get some

positive hits from some women mostly older. SOme very negative hits from others.

It seems to be a very

volatile combo. I think I'll stick to 1-2 sprays of the mix and then add straight APC as cover if it wears out and

try the mix again another day.

Any pointers? I love using the sephora atomizers.

HM

Bruce
02-23-2011, 07:57 AM
Yeah, Edge is good stuff. When I

first discovered it, it was so far ahead of its time that it is difficult to beat, even today. RE the hostility:

that can happen even with the best of mixes; yeah, it can be an OD but not necessarily. Women that are spoken for,

particular phase of cycle or whatever can find intense pheromones an invasion of the their space in a public area.