PDA

View Full Version : New SOE

Tom
03-16-2002, 11:02 PM
Hi Groups,

SOE is available for some times, and many of you have try it With various result.
What is your suggestion for New SOE ?

I suggest:
1. More product Type, example in Spray, Extract and other
2. More various essence
3. Other improvement (sorry not yet Try it yet), because I still trying to order it by money order.

Hope this can help JVK deliver better product soon.

jvkohl
03-17-2002, 05:55 PM
If it were just up to me, I might be more tempted to experiment with different diluents and concentrations. But, since the minimum order is 1000 units, you can understand why profitability would fall below zero in attempts to put out different products--at least for now. Besides, the responses to SoE have been pretty much what I expected, and I\'m happy to read that many users find it is effective, either alone or in combination with other products. There is always room for more R+D, but unless funding (grant money) is available, R+D is not cost effective.

Watcher
03-17-2002, 11:27 PM
I would say leave it as is tone the scent down a little if possible for some users and thats it. Lets see what happens to come onto the market in the next 3 months or so.

Watcher
03-18-2002, 11:58 PM
Well it certainly works and profits could be divereted etc or we could just keep posting our results here with the new additives etc.