PDA

View Full Version : What are the best combos to try?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-16-2002, 10:46 PM
I have this girl I really like and I want to know all the combos out there so I may be able to get together with her. Please help me out...I\'m begging you guys.

Ahmed

Tantalus747
03-16-2002, 11:11 PM
I\'ve been using SOE & TE. Alot of people seem to have good results with this combo. I\'ll probably be adding -dienone to that before too long.

One note about that combo is that the TE (alcohol based) seems to wear off much quicker than SOE (mostly oil based) at least on skin.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-16-2002, 11:12 PM
I have a little primal left. Would it be a bad idea to include it in that?

Tantalus747
03-16-2002, 11:19 PM
Combining primal with SOE would be about like TE & SOE since primal and TE are both -none products.

I actually think that if I decide to keep using SOE when my current runs out (I like the stuff alot, but I make my decisions at the spur of the moment) I\'ll use probably primal with it instead of an alcohol based -none. That way, they both should last about the same length of time.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-16-2002, 11:20 PM
what exactly is the big deal about dienone? i\'ve read two or three threads and people are excited about this.

Tantalus747
03-16-2002, 11:28 PM
To my knowledge, -dienone is the only phero (besides estra-something) that has shown a significant activation of the human VNO.

So even if people have tried -none, -rone, and -nol, there\'s the chance -dienone might work for them.

That being said, I think not enough research has been done in the area. So it\'s mostly fueled by hope. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-16-2002, 11:31 PM
How much TE and SOE do you apply?

Tantalus747
03-16-2002, 11:50 PM
I use about 5 inches SOE on my neck and a 1/2\" on my wrists if I\'m wearing a shortsleeve shirt. About 6 inches on my neck if I\'m wearing a longsleeve shirt.

It\'s harder to say w/ the TE b/c I got a bottle with junk floating in the bottom & a piece of something got stuck in the sprayer. (I wouldn\'t have a problem ordering it again... I just seem to have gotten unlucky.) So my sprays are small, though I know about what a normal spray is, b/c it sprayed right when I 1st got it.

Anyway, I\'ve been going light recently (just varying lvls to see what happens) with about the equivalent of about 1 spray. I\'ve noticed better results with about 2 sprays, though I definitely wouldn\'t use more than that b/c of smell. (And in the range of 2 sprays I find it too strong for the 1st few mins.)

Also, I\'ve noticed results from SOE (or what I imagined were results anyway, this is very unscientific images/icons/smile.gif ) as long as 6 hours after applying. I\'ve only noticed results with TE 2-3 hours after applying. (Though I\'ve never ODed, I think that would give more lasting results.) images/icons/laugh.gif

Watcher
03-17-2002, 11:35 PM
QUite a few people have ordered dieanone and it ships on the 21st of march so within two weeks we should start to see forum members up with their results the americans first of course. Anyway a combo that is good is 5 or 6 swipes of SOE and say two drops of AE (the new eye dropper) That works quite well and you can add 1 spray of TE for an extra boost.
Although as we always say play around come up with some of youre own ideas as well and experiment.