PDA

View Full Version : Mixing Pheromax with SOE

Eros
01-31-2011, 01:57 PM
Hey

Guys,

I'm 22 and Caucasian, normal sportive figure.

I'm not shy but it seems maybe I look a bit of too hard

to get! I'm talkativ but it doesn't seem to be so for outstanding! I've made some good experience with Pheromax

in club! It seems to give me a deep magic and also masculine dominant aura which compares good to me. But I need

something which shows more energy, youth and openess! Do you think Pheromax compares to SOE? What would be your

dossage suggestions?

In my calculation 1 spray Pheromax (o,05ml) + 1/3 gelpack SOE (0,5 ml) would

include:

A1: 7,0 mcg
none: 6,5 mcg
rone: 8,7mcg
nol: 39,0 mcg

Is that calculation right? Do you think i

should give the mixture a try or would you predict me a fail?

Greetz

stuttgart-man
01-31-2011, 03:34 PM
Hey

Guys,

I'm 22 and Caucasian, normal sportive figure.

I'm not shy but it seems maybe I look a bit of too hard

to get! I'm talkativ but it doesn't seem to be so for outstanding! I've made some good experience with Pheromax

in club! It seems to give me a deep magic and also masculine dominant aura which compares good to me. But I need

something which shows more energy, youth and openess! Do you think Pheromax compares to SOE? What would be your

dossage suggestions?

In my calculation 1 spray Pheromax (o,05ml) + 1/3 gelpack SOE (0,5 ml) would

include:

none: 6,5 mcg

Is that calculation right? Do you think i

should give the mixture a try or would you predict me a fail?

Greetz

For myself I have had only few

experiences with A1 until now, but the recommend amount is around 25-50 mcg. So 7 mcg could be a liile bit to less

to see any effects by it.

Although I have get good hits with pheromoax without any cover-scent (I can not smell

androstenone) pheromax is known to be very stinky and I do not know if the scent of SoE is able to cover the strong

smell of pheromax.

stuttgart-man
01-31-2011, 03:48 PM
In

my calculation 1 spray Pheromax (o,05ml) + 1/3 gelpack SOE (0,5 ml) would include:

none: 6,5

mcg

Sorry, but your calculation is not exactly correct:

A full SoE

Gel-pack contains 64 mcg Nol and 16 mcg Ron. 1/3 pack contains 21.33 mcg Nol and 5.33 mcg Ron.

A full bottle of

Pheromax (14ml) contains 1800 mcg None, 1200 mcg Nol and 1800 mcg A1. A 0.05ml-Spray of pheromax (Although I have

measured larger amounts (about 0.08 to 0.1ml/spray) contains 6.43 mcg None, 4.29 mcg Nol and 6.43 mcg A1.

Both

together provides you around:
None: 6.43 mcg
Nol: 25.62 mcg
A1: 6.43 mcg
Ron: 5.33 mcg

Nevertheless this

could be a good mix. But do not expect to see any A1-effects by it..

Eros
01-31-2011, 03:54 PM
Sorry,

but your calculation is not exactly correct:

A full SoE Gel-pack contains 64 mcg Nol and 16 mcg Ron. 1/3 pack

contains 21.33 mcg Nol and 5.33 mcg Ron.

A full bottle of Pheromax (14ml) contains 1800 mcg None, 1200 mcg Nol

and 1800 mcg A1. A 0.05ml-Spray of pheromax (Although I have measured larger amounts (about 0.08 to 0.1ml/spray)

contains 6.43 mcg None, 4.29 mcg Nol and 6.43 mcg A1.

Both together provides you around:
None: 6.43 mcg
Nol:

25.62 mcg
A1: 6.43 mcg
Ron: 5.33 mcg

Nevertheless this could be a good mix. But do not expect to see any

A1-effects by it..

How much sprays of Pheromax did you normaly use? Do you think i will getting Problems

with the none if I use 2 or 3 sprays until I get relevant A1 effects?

I always cover the pmax with a normal

scent, so I would cover both together with (pmax+soe)

stuttgart-man
01-31-2011, 04:05 PM
How

much sprays of Pheromax did you normaly use? Do you think i will getting Problems with the none if I use 2 or 3

sprays until I get relevant A1 effects?

I always cover the pmax with a normal scent, so I would cover both

together with (pmax+soe)

I have never used more than one spray of pheromax. More than one spray seems to

be a awful stink-bomb. With pheromax it could be a problem to get enough A1 and at the same time to avoid None-OD.

Pheromax contains the same amount of A1 and None. And with your age (I believe 22) you are going very easily to OD

with None (10mcg could be more than enough) and with A1 you usually need more than only 10mcg!

Eros
01-31-2011, 04:16 PM
I have

never used more than one spray of pheromax. More than one spray seems to be a awful stink-bomb. With pheromax it

could be a problem to get enough A1 and at the same time to avoid None-OD. Pheromax contains the same amount of A1

and None. And with your age (I believe 22) you are going very easily to OD with None (10mcg could be more than

enough) and with A1 you usually need more than only 10mcg!

THX for your answers , but this would mean

that the A1 in Pheromax is completly useless

stuttgart-man
01-31-2011, 04:29 PM
THX for

your answers , but this would mean that the A1 in Pheromax is completly useless

Not complete useless but

defintitively not optimal.

The new pheromax contains even oxytocin - a moon which works only with high dosage for

a short time.

Wheras None works for hours (sometimes longer as you want), oxytocin evaporates within 30 minutes.

So if you want to have an constant and effective amount of Oxy, you have to apply pheromax every 30min - but then

you tend to stink 5 kilometers against the wind :blink:

davidalove
02-02-2011, 05:25 PM
Dont mess about with

pheromax.Use a none light cologne or better still a none free cologne and for best results when using an unscented

spray pheromone like pheromax use a spray on the top of your shirt/neck area like the edge ,you dont need ANYTHING

else,you are young giving off a Dominant vibe via pheromax thats what you want,you may think you should be able to

attract every attractive girl ,you wont.If you want friendly join a book group if you want more sex stop mixing high

end products