PDA

View Full Version : Best unscented...

**DONOTDELETE**
03-16-2002, 01:41 PM
Can anyone tell me which one is the most effective? I\'ve been contemplating on getting either Primal Instinct, Andro 4.2, or The Edge. I\'ve tried APC, and Datemate 2000 with absolutely no results. Well, actually I had about 4 sprays of the Datemate on, and a girl had commented on how I smell nice, after hugging me. I found that to be interesting since it\'s unscented... I would really appreciate your comments on these items. Can anyone also tell me why such a huge difference in price between The Edge, and Primal Instinct?

Thanks,
Crusaders

**DONOTDELETE**
03-16-2002, 01:56 PM
Oh, I just noticed that there is a disclaimer about Primal Instinct being much more effective if mixed... Must it be, for results? If so, what is the best additive?

MAJORSOB
03-16-2002, 02:28 PM
Well for starters there is a lot more phero content in PI which by the way can be used all by its self but i would advise using a nice covering scent with it as its smell is rather potent..where as NPA is basically added to a colonge..not every body gets results with PI but the majority of NPA users claim to..good luck! P.S. you should probably pick up some edge to see if you like the sprays..

oscar
03-16-2002, 03:46 PM
Crusaders,

I\'d recommend you get NPA.
It\'s a concentrate that\'s just a hair weaker than PI (NPA is .048% vs. PI\'s .050%).
It\'s alcohol based, (unlike PI which is oil based), so it will mix nicely with almost anything.
It can be diluted to the exact strength of the Edge, as it has the same phero contents (add 3 parts ethanol to 1 part NPA = Edge.
And like the Edge, it contains some \"secret ingredients\" that aren\'t found in Andro 4.2 or PI.
It\'s also a much more reasonable initial investment than either PI or Andro 4.2.

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-16-2002, 04:13 PM
Wilde Oscar,
Thank you for the recommendation. Being that I\'m new to the pheromone scene, I wouldn\'t know where to start, as far as mixing, and matching. So I ask if it\'s possible to use the NPA straight? What are the advantages/disadvantages of using without mixtures, and using straight? If mixing is the way, what are the best combos for NPA? Also, I\'m not sure what you mean by using ethanol. Could you please expound on that subject? On another note... After reading some of the posts, some seem to think that nationality makes a difference in which product to use. With that said I\'m asian, if that makes any difference.
Thanks,
Crusaders

oscar
03-16-2002, 04:48 PM
Crusaders,

You can use NPA straight out of the bottle just like PI, no problem.

Ethanol is grain alcohol. Where I live you have to get it at a liquor store. It\'s clear, and once it has evaporated, leaves no scent, making it great for creating phero sprays. Don\'t use rubbing alcohol!

I\'ve mixed l\'eau D\'Issey cologne with NPA at a ratio of 5 to 1 for a while, and it\'s great. Recently I\'ve been trying Aqua di Gio by Armani, it\'s a lot like Issey. I really like it.

Most colognes will be good choices for mixing. Experiment by dabbing on some NPA and then putting a little cologne over it. This will give you an idea of how a mix will come out.

There\'s lots of Asian guys here who\'ll be happy to advise you, I\'m sure, but I\'m pretty sure NPA works for all races.

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-16-2002, 05:01 PM
Well thanks again. I went ahead with \"New Pheromone Additive\". I noticed that it\'s a very small bottle. What would the proper usage be if I used it straight?

oscar
03-17-2002, 12:18 PM
Crusaders,

Like PI, NPA has the characteristic Androstenone stink. If you\'re using it straight, you\'ll want to cover it with cologne.
To start, you can drop out one drop into the palm of your hand, and use a finger to \"paint\" on small swipes wherever you want, neck, chest, wrists, etc. I wouldn\'t exceed two drops per application. It\'s pretty potent stuff! It\'s better to have on too little than too much! Too little means the ladies will just have to get a bit closer to enjoy the effect. Too much means they won\'t be able to get far enough away from you!

Oscar images/icons/cool.gif