PDA

View Full Version : Alpha-7: How many drops should I use?

stuttgart-man
01-22-2011, 07:45 PM
How many drops should I (36 years, white european male) use for a smokefree environment (club, bar) for

optimal sexual attraction?

Do with A7 exist an built-up-risk too like with NPA and other None-mones? Have heard

that with oil-based-mones there is no built-up. Is this correct?

Goldcoastq
01-22-2011, 08:24 PM
How many drops should I (36 years, white european male) use for a smokefree environment

(club, bar) for optimal sexual attraction?

Do with A7 exist an built-up-risk too like with NPA and other

None-mones? Have heard that with oil-based-mones there is no built-up. Is this correct?

I have

never heard that, I would expect more build up because it is harder to wash off an oil. Probably only 2 full drops.

Oil releases more slowly and it depends on how much you are able to spread it. If you mix it with another neutral

oil like baby oil or massage oil you can spread it a lot further.

purpleblood
01-24-2011, 01:12 PM
for me 2 or 3 very small

dabs...I think even the 3 dabs are less than 1 drop if you put them together..more than that no body will be

friendly to me

stuttgart-man
01-24-2011, 01:56 PM
for me 2 or 3 very small dabs...I think even the 3 dabs are less than 1 drop if you put

them together..more than that no body will be friendly to me

in my experiences:

one dab = 0.02 ml
one

drop = 0.025 ml

So a dab and a drop is almost the same. Has anybody other experiences?

purpleblood
01-24-2011, 06:09 PM
how did you get these

measures? you can decide how big your dab will be it depends on when you put it on your hand ..simply if I want a

big dab i would wait more for more oil to come out so normally as soon as i see the liquid coming out i would touch

it quickly with my skin and it will come out just the very small amount that i wanted ...i have seen that most users

are using 1 drop - 2 drops ...anyway i am also interested to know the dosage of other people..

stuttgart-man
01-24-2011, 06:18 PM
I must admit, that

(concerning dab and drop) I have compared two different mones. With AE I have measured a drop-size of 0.025 ml, with

NPA (and what I have heard from others) I have measured 0.02 ml / dab. AE is oil-based whereas NPA is alcohol.

Perhaps therefore you can not compare it...

Bruce
01-24-2011, 07:45 PM
Do

with A7 exist an built-up-risk too like with NPA and other None-mones? Have heard that with oil-based-mones there is

no built-up. Is this correct?

The pheromones themselves are very tenacious. Seems

like the oil based would be even more long-lasting, but even if you spray them on with an alcohol base, the

pheromones will remain long after the alcohol has evaporated.

Gegogi
01-25-2011, 12:29 AM
I like one or two dabs A7 but

normally use it in conjunction with rone and nol based products. Anymore and the stink is distracting...

stuttgart-man
04-04-2011, 04:14 PM
I

like one or two dabs A7 but normally use it in conjunction with rone and nol based products. Anymore and the stink

is distracting...

Do the A7/scented need a cover scent too?

purpleblood
04-04-2011, 10:59 PM
Do the A7/scented need a cover scent too?

Yes it does. The

scent doesn't cover the none completely and it still stinks if you don't cover it

Tamalkrishna
04-05-2011, 12:36 AM
I would suggest you to use

2 or 3.

Bruce
04-05-2011, 04:20 AM
I agree on both the 2-3 drops and

the make sure to cover. APC always makes a great cover by the way.

B

terry0400-40
04-05-2011, 12:14 PM
I get my best A7 results with using 2 dr A7 and 6 dr SOE layered on top of a few

sprays of cologne and spread out well all around my neck and throat areas and after it dries down another spray or

two of cologne to cover, and often i am told that i smell sexy . . . . . when using this app method.

stuttgart-man
06-02-2011, 09:29 AM
After some applications of A7 I come to the conclusion, that only one drop works best for me. Strange to say, if I cover the A7 with cologne (for example Kouros) the effects are not as strong as without a cover scent.

Does A7 scented do really need a cover secent? For myself I can not detect androstenone an so I can not say if I stink or not :sad:

terry0400-40
06-02-2011, 11:31 AM
After some applications of A7 I come to the conclusion, that only one drop works best for me. Strange to say, if I cover the A7 with cologne (for example Kouros) the effects are not as strong as without a cover scent.

Does A7 scented do really need a cover secent? For myself I can not detect androstenone an so I can not say if I stink or not :sad:If you are using the scented variety then no cover will be necessary, one drop should work fine 4 you, when i use 2 dr then the effects last for a long period of time and when in the early stages Asian girls will not even look at me although after several hours time of wearing then they start to become attracted to the A7 man..... :wave: