PDA

View Full Version : Hits? Maybe, maybe not, but doesn't matter....

**DONOTDELETE**
03-16-2002, 03:28 AM
Hey, I just wanted to add a little bit of wood to the fire. I am a newby here, as I\'ve only had my mones for less than a week. I, like all beginners, wondered if they would work for me. I am a 21 yr old guy, pretty athletic, pretty smart. Well, all week I tried my best to notice anything to attribute to my newfound toy...but nothing. The closest I could get was a girl in class sitting next to me and being more chatty by the way...I\'m using TE, NPA, and SPMO...I know TE and NPA are the same, but the dabs and sprays are convenient on different places. Well tonight...
Tonight I went to a bar with some friends, very smokey atmosphere. After a shower I went with 2 sprays of edge, 1 in hair, 1 on shirt, 4 dabs on NPA, 2 on each side of neck, 2 on back of hands, and 4 dabs of SPMO, same places as NPA. Slow start, but sweet finish. I saw another girl from class, and she came to speak to me. We never speak in class, unless we have to. All night she flirted with me, glancing at me and smiling, she even kicked me in the a$$ once, playfully of course. Another girl was very touchy feely with my arm all night while initiating convo with me. Then the nail in the coffin....
We went to another bar, where we met up with a girl from High School. Me and this girl were never close, we spoke cuz we sang together in the choir. Well, we ended up talking alot tonight, and we danced together with her grinding up on me, and laying her head on my shoulder when I held her close and danced. Well, I left with her number and plan on calling her soon....are these hits? Maybe, maybe not, but honestly, I went out with much more confidence than ever, and I had more fun tonight than I have in many months. I felt like any chick I saw I could have, just because I knew I looked good and smelled good. Oh yeah, I covered my phero scent with CK Escape; it has a sweet smell to it, and it blends really well as it fades. The smell of TE and NPA are quite strong, but not intolerable, however with Escape as a cover, they even start to smell quite nice!!! Amazing eh!? Anyway, this has been really long I know, but I had to get this all down before I fell asleep. Goodnight all, and hope I could add to the hope pile some of us beginners put faith in!
Dragon... images/icons/crazy.gif

Watcher
03-16-2002, 12:41 PM
U are in \"the zone\" right there. It was the pheros having an effect to what level youll have to guage its subtle most of the time. Im poplular but i still hardly ever get any more of someone to play with although ive started returning fire a little bit just because im pissed with being led around by all these women who just react but wont respond to any deeper moves. Ive got a few things planned that might shake up the social life a little.

Boards
03-16-2002, 11:16 PM
Dragon,
A hit is when you can tell youve had a positive effect on a girl - its when shes into you. Youre saying youre not sure if these were hits - are you kidding! sounds to me like hit central, these girls were all over you. The constant touching, the playfulness, the leaning of a head on the shoulder. All the above are definite signs the girls are into you especially as you say these girls dont normally bother with you. I would say that with that amount of pheros on you were risking OD but maybe with the smokey atmosphere of a club and the heat you were ok. A slow start you said, maybe that was because you had so much pheros on and as the night went on with the heat of the club some of the pheros evaporated and you hit just the right level of pheros for you. Great story though sounds like you had a great night. The confidence you had probably helped a lot as well, there have been times Ive gone clubbing and been really up for it and felt great - I call it being in THE ZONE, when Im in the zone I also feel like I could score with anyone and have. Women love a confident man, someone whos in control but not in a pushy way but just comfortable and having a good time. I find if youre really enjoying youreself it kinda rubs off on the people arund you.