PDA

View Full Version : SOE causes women to be angry?

jubbaduffa
01-08-2011, 10:08 AM
I

wore SOE with chikara last night (4 packets each throuout the night not all at once..) and noticed that the females

started to frown at me..their eyebrows and mouths would go down and even one lady (out of nowhere without me doing

anything) called me an asshole..I was flabbergasted because I'm not a tough looking guy and I don't act macho and

I was just out on the dance floor dancing when she said that..it came out of left field..I've tried chikara before

and never had this happen so I'm assuming it's either the SOE or both put together..what do you guys think?

stuttgart-man
01-08-2011, 11:33 AM
Do I understand you

correctly - four gel-packs SoE in one night? Even for a social mone like SoE is this definitively too much! My best

SoE-results I got with 1/4 pack! Futhermore, SoE contains AndrosteNOL nad Nol converts into AndrosteNone with time

and with None you are usually going very easily to OD!

chas
01-08-2011, 12:35 PM
4 packets

each throuout the night not all at once..)

Ooooh! I think 8 gel packets in one night would be too much -

probably just half a packet of each applied on different body areas & then the other halves applied later on.

Goldcoastq
01-08-2011, 03:27 PM
Do I understand you correctly - four gel-packs SoE in one night? Even for a social mone

like SoE is this definitively too much! My best SoE-results I got with 1/4 pack! Futhermore, SoE contains

AndrosteNOL nad Nol converts into AndrosteNone with time and with None you are usually going very easily to

OD!
My thoughts exactly, especially clubbing where you are getting hot and sweaty to speed up the

process.

Rbt
01-08-2011, 04:55 PM
There is also some androstenone in

Chikara if I understand things correctly, and although it's not an excessive amount, 4 get packs worth over an

evening combined with your own natural pheromones may have put you in OD territory.

Not sure if you can badly

OD on SoE but too much of even a good thing may be too much. Combined with another 4 packages of Chikara I'm going

to think you may have overdone it.

Remember that less is often more, and some users report some of their best

results long after they have applied a single gel pack, sometimes many hours later, if not the next day [assuming

they haven't showered in between].

I'd look at this as an upper limit experience and start cutting back your

applications in future similar situations.

Bruce
01-08-2011, 06:51 PM
Ditto ditto and ditto; definite OD.

In fact you might notice some good reactions with just the residual that is left after showering.

eleven
01-10-2011, 01:29 PM
...n fact

you might notice some good reactions with just the residual that is left after showering.

I have

personally experienced this, and the "day after effect".