PDA

View Full Version : What is the best I should buy ? I have been...........

**DONOTDELETE**
03-15-2002, 07:07 PM
so in-love with this girl I work with . Unfortunately , she knows exactly how I feel because I have told her several times .. This was a mistake because she has just gotten out of a 2 yr relationship and wants to be single for now .. She just needs friends which I have resigned to be now since I have been trying with her for about 4 months ..
Direct conversation concerning feeling or anything deep is a No No ...here .
However, When I back off , which I have done considerably in the last week trying to transition the relationship to a true friendship , she has let me know ...made it quite clear that there is interest there . It\'s like she saying , I\'m not ready yet , don\'t stress me on it now but don\'t go too far away ..
I know she thinks I\'m cute , Have a nice body and funny .. She even thinks I have nice teeth and likes my long hair \"when\" I wear it down.. I only know this because I squeezed it out of one of the other girls she hangs out with.
Something in her is interested in me . If not , she would not waste her time because she is kinda quiet and a little mean sometimes . She won\'t tolerate men she does not like. It\'s like I think she thinks about it but won\'t \"let it go\" and allow herself to date me . We have been out twice as friends ... I cannot give up on her .
She is different but the same and younger then me . This love-scent site I stumbled onto today in pursuit of help .
My goal now is to be a friend , tastefully be around , available , try to look decent /attractive as possible (sounds dumb) and have a whole lot of patience and maybe ...in time, I will draw her into me when/if she is comfortable .. This pheromone stuff sounds like something I need that could help me pull this through .. What would the truly knowledgable suggest would be best to buy for my mission .. sorry about the long commentary but you need back ground I thought to more accurately advise .

**DONOTDELETE**
03-15-2002, 07:54 PM
First welcome to the board.
Second you need to snap out of it and you found the right site to do just that!! How can you be in love with her if you haven\'t dated her? It\'s good she knows how you feel sometimes that\'s ther hardest part. If she has just gotten out of a long relationship you don\'t want to be the rebound dude. Do not make the mistake and be labeled a friend. That\'s not what you want. You know what you want. She\'s the one who has to figure out what she wants. She probably is interested in you, but don\'t be a FRIEND!! Don\'t be AVAILABLE! And don\'t be AROUND!! You can be patient but don\'t let her know your being patient. Watch what she does rather than what she says. Actions speak louder than words. Get some pheros. After a few weeks of using them you will most likely get more confidence and will not give a damn whether you get her or not. I found this site because of a girl too. I asked her out. She was interested,but was a the end of a long relationship. I talked with her for about two months, saw no progress then cut off the communication. I got some SOE, PI and TE and it made me realize I did the right thing by cutting it off. She is also confused, but that didn\'t help me any. Now I may run into her again or I may not. I really don\'t care at this point. The pheros do something that gives you an edge. That was just my 2 cents of advice. My friend told me opinions are like a--holes. Everyone has one. Good luck and I wish you the best.
raider

**DONOTDELETE**
03-15-2002, 09:00 PM
As a woman i\'ll post my own 2 cents about your question here. If she was in a long relationship recently then she\'s probably on the pause mode where you need a break from male contact but don\'t mind getting attention and compliments that boost your self esteem and make your ex look irrelevant. In other words i think she keeps the confusion about you so she doesn\'t lose the pleasant attention and flows of emotion but at the same time she gets to stay safe from you invading her life right now. Once she\'s done playing around she\'ll either decide that she\'s definitely over her ex and you have become a boring entertainement or she\'ll have a fling with you to sort of \"get back on the field\" and practice seducing someone else than her ex, before she moves on to the kind of man that doesn\'t need to pursue her because SHE\'s the one who\'ll be chasing him with a net!. There is nothing better than having some cute guy declare his \"eternal love\" to you and bringing spice in your romantic life when you have just ended a long commitment with someone else that probably involved a high level of pain and emotions. Of course she won\'t push you away completely!!!. If she was honestly deep down interested then trust me, she would have been more aggressive about it because after all it\'s not like you asked her to marry you! just to enjoy eachother as consenting adults. So the bla bla about her just getting out of a long relationship makes no sense. I must say though that you picked the wrong time to tell her about heavy stuff like being in Love,....it\'s probably the last thing she wants to mess with up close right now. She wants the attention and the flattery and the affection but not the heavy stuff that implies too much energy and promises at a time when she\'s spreading her wings. Meanwhile you\'re wasting your time in this strategy of yours. You need to take a little distance and stop using the big L word without turning off the fact that you like her. It\'s a delicate balance. You have to ask yourself, is she worth all that work?. in any case keep wearing pheromones, it\'s always a boost for yourself, not just her. And good luck!. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-15-2002, 10:44 PM
dude,

both raider and daring are 100% dead on. you\'re in a good position with her. If she has some interest in you then here\'s what you need to do.

-Don\'t go out of your way to \"run into\" her at work. Don\'t look like you are trying to make opportunities to talk to her or happen to need to make photocopies at the same time she is at the machine etc. When you do pass her in a rush give her a nice sincere smile in a subtle bedroom eye way(you gotta figure that out on your own).

-If you go to lunch with her(which I don\'t suggest) or happen to be talking to her mention that you are going bar hopping with buddies this weekend. Even if you are not and are just bs, chics get a weird jealousy about stuff like that. I once had a job where this one girl had a crush on me. I in no way flirted back in any manner. Sometimes my gf would show up for whatever(lunch,drop stuff off etc.) Everytime she did, this girl got incredibly jealous...even though I acted cold and standoffish to her. This is good. Makes them want you even more for some reason. So tell her monday morning following about your roudy friends saturday night and you\'re regrettable hanover all day sunday....then throw in how that\'s a rare occasion(makes them think u r wild but still stable). I\'d even tell her u ended up at a strip joint or something and your friend passed out blah blah. Of course if it\'s the truth it makes telling the story a lot easier.

_this is not pc and i\'m kind of a pig sometimes tactically, but I\'d start flirting with one of the medium-fat medium-ugly girls at work(the 5 beer girl). Not super serious, not all the time, but just serious enough to get the girl you are interested in curious and maybe a bit jealous. Now this is perhaps morally wrong, but it is a valid tactic that I swear will work. The girl(the hot one) will(if she has any interest in you at all) within a few days make a move that you will have to pick up on. It may be subtle move like asking what u r doing this weekend, like what I\'ve found, a \"so you going out and partying this weekend?\" question type of move. At this point you need the right answer. Don\'t say \"yah me and the buds...\" cause that was last weekend. Don\'t say \"yah me and Mary(non hottie) are gonna party\" She\'ll think you either are a pig looking to score or have no taste or both. Say \"yah why not. what do you feel like doing?\" with a subtle hint of that smile you have given her in passing all week. Let her digest for a second and maybe let her say something. don\'t even listen to it whatever she\'s saying yes,no,maybe,the price of tea,whatever is coming out of her damn mouth...then suggest something easy like a movie. She\'s made the first move. If she says no at that point it is not a sincere no....just a \"you haven\'t pushed the right buttons yet\" kind of no) From there the ball\'s in your court with a yes.

-Don\'t get angry if she says no, brush it off. Just in two days go ask out the fat girl. Hell go out with her. Do her even. Come next week keep the same exact rhythm of the previous week(even with the fat girl, be kinda stand offish) and for sure if hottie is interested you will have a date with hottie by week\'s end. And worst case scenario she says no, you end up with fat girl(which beats rosy palm) until you get the proper mojo back. You just gotta think like an asshole man.

Oh yah, for god\'s sakes man DON\"T BE HER F%##!ING FRIEND. If you let that happen you better rename \"rosy\" in her honor cause that\'s as close as you are gonna get.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-15-2002, 10:52 PM
wow that was kinda long. sorry. tomorrow St. Patty day and PI....I wonder what that combo is gonna be like.

Tantalus747
03-15-2002, 11:17 PM
The other posts are definitely right, imo.

They\'ve not addressed pheros though, so I thought I would. images/icons/smile.gif

SOE is known on this board for it\'s \'friendly\' affect on the people around you. So if you really want to try being the friends & then have that become something more, I\'d recommend SOE alone for a period of time (you\'d have to use your own judgment as to how long.) Then after a time, adding a -none product (there are lots of them, I\'ve only used TE so I won\'t recommend one in particular) to SOE when you felt she might be ready for something more than friendship.

However if you want to take an approach more like the ones above (which is probably better, but only you really know the situation) I\'d go with a -none product and maybe SOE. And if you\'re the risk taking type (or just have an extra $80, try -dienone, I\'ve not had the chance to use it, but I think it has alot of potential.)

Btw, use the search function at the top to find info about the different pheros I\'ve named.

Oh, and I just got back from having sex (couldn\'t sleep over), so just b/c I\'m posting here on a Friday night doesn\'t mean the pheros arn\'t working for me. images/icons/laugh.gif

Watcher
03-16-2002, 12:19 PM
Remember folks the idea of this is to actually get somewhere with any girl instead of just playing mind games (sure keep trying to be friends but if it takes to long - set a time frame maybe 3 months maybe 6 months maybe twelve im in the sitaution at the moment where there is someone i have feelings for but its getting confusing and the time limit is almost up so if something doesnt happen well then the friendship will stay or maybe not).
You will probably get sone guys trying to tell you you need to stick to one girl and one girl only but those types are usually the ones that you get in their road by using pheromones and we all compete so you need to acknowledge their BS and keep looking for No 1.

One thing about women is that some are high matenince if they are and keep leading you on its diffulcult to tell but at least if you make a serious move to try and push it and they hold you back from going anywhere then the girl concerned has given you an excuse to say well im not wasting any more time with you because you have acted a certain way in response to me making this move and now im going to be around less around other girls etc especially if this has taken such a long time.

Another idea is to have a couple around at once you know put your eggs in more than one basket (plenty of alpha males will get in youre road but screw them all they do is hover around doing FUCKALL except standing looking stupid play them as well using alpha male busting techniques
ie in a bar youre talking to a woman and they come up and interfere than say something like \"shes all youres mate are you going to fuck her tonight\" in front of him or say to the girl \"hey do you like the look of this guy because if you like ill leave you two to it you know he will try to fuck you before the end of the night but you two have fun\" and just walk away and chat up any chick who is single and looking unattended on thier own.

The guy will usually get blown away like all fuck and even if it goes nowhere dont get trapped putting all youre energy into one area.
THat said though if something starts going somewhere and you want to take it further than change immediatley and follow it up. If shes keen touchy etc. And she hangs around instead of getting all this need to run away etc. That said i would like to know if these girls that are confused and are constantly playing with men actually ever get men and how do those men in the end getting these girls like on a mission did (you know who do they end up going out with eventually - that way i can become like those guys he he.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-17-2002, 09:22 AM
On a mission,

Where do you and this girl work? Are you in the same position at work? What age is she? Things like this could also be important, let us know so we could advise you better.

Paul c

**DONOTDELETE**
03-18-2002, 01:18 PM
I left a reply message but I did it wrong . I did it as a \"new topic\" dated today 03/18/2002.. This is the 2nd reply message . .I\'m am still unclear what is the best pheromone to buy . .I\'m interested in the \"killa\" stuff ..When you use abbreviations like \"DT-1\" or \"TBS\" or what ever it is , I am still confused which one you are talking about. I was wondering if it is possible for someone to suggest what they think is best using the same names listed when I would order so I know I got it right

Naughtymonkey
03-18-2002, 02:03 PM
On a mission

I think the difficulty you will have is that everyone has different experiences of what works for them. Alot of people, as has been said get on with SOE (scent of Eros) - I have it and can\'t get it to work. I have nearly all of the main pheromones on offer at this site with the exception of NPA (new pheromone additive) which is due to arrive in the next day or two. Alot of people recommend that but I cannot vouch for it. My own PERSONAL approach that works for me virtually without fail is Andro 4.2 on the shirt, couple of sprays. I mix the andro with a musk oil and you should to, it can smell. On the neck and wrists, PF (pheromol factor), as I would with an aftershave. For me is the only combination that works. I wish I could give you a fail safe mix that would be bound to work but it does seem to be somewhat specific to individuals, hence the reason for this forum..........