PDA

View Full Version : Beta-Androstenol

Goldcoastq
12-18-2010, 02:38 AM
Hello,
Is

beta-androstenol available in the store? It is not listed in the kits and supplies section, however it is showing up

on Amazon as available in stock and showing Love-Scent as the

seller.
http://www.amazon.com/BETA-androsteNOL/dp/B00030BCVI/
thanks

Bruce
12-18-2010, 05:32 PM
I'll check with Tammy, but I am

guessing we ran out of it and weren't getting a big enough demand to restock. If folks are interested, we could

get more no doubt.

B

bunk
12-30-2010, 01:27 PM
Oh yea I definetly need a b-nol

refill. Please restock it Bruce

Goldcoastq
12-30-2010, 07:22 PM
Oh yea I

definetly need a b-nol refill. Please restock it Bruce
Howdy Bunk, you seem to be a fan of B-nol, so can

you tell us how you use it, what with, and what are the effects you notice? thanks!

Bruce
12-31-2010, 09:31 AM
OK, I'll get on it.

Thanks for

the feedback,
B

bunk
12-31-2010, 11:03 AM
Hey goldcoastq, I'll keep this

brief since this isn't the right part of the forum for it.

First off I haven't used mones in over a year (hence

my needing some refills) but when I did here was my combo

A1, b-nol, and NPA

The b-nol, unlike a-nol makes for

deeper more intimate converstaion

A1 creates the trust, caring, affection often too.

NPA makes them horny,

used together when your one on one with the girl you like, or the girl you hope to make yours it can be

deadly!

Having said all that remember mones are no substitute for social skills, but in my experience if you

flirt and let them get close and stay close to you when you have this on, you've got them!

bunk
12-31-2010, 02:41 PM
Also thanks for looking into

getting more Bruce. B-nol really is fantastic, I think I'll have to start a thread in the pheromone discussion area

of the forum to remind people of it.

stuttgart-man
03-22-2012, 02:36 PM
Yesterday I have got the packet from LoveScent with the beta-androstenol-botle and I have absolutely no idea what could be a correctly dosing with this stuff. 5mcg, 10 mcg, 20 oder even 50? Would be very appreciate for many advices :)

stuttgart-man
03-22-2012, 06:53 PM
oooh... just seen - wrong forum:blink: Have made a search about "beta-nol" and have found this tread without seeing that it is in the "customer service department"-forum. Sorry..... Can you displace this thread into the "pheromone discussion"-forum? Thank you :)