PDA

View Full Version : Perception Gel Packs

5alphareductase
12-02-2010, 02:58 PM
hello

everyone, i havent used pheromones in over a year now. i'm back after my GF decided to leave me. anyway, i decided

to buy a few perception gel packs. i started using the whole pack on my neck, ears, and rubbing it in my beard. i

know that the gel packs have two applications per pack, but since using the whole pack, i have been noticing hits

that are obviously coming from the pheromones.
since wearing perception gels, i've gotten a girls number that was

my waitress, she was very flirty with me and she gave me a hug when i asked for her number!
i had another girl

start smiling at me from across the room about 10 feet away at another location. i've had many subtle hits with

perception and i'm surprised bc i know that many people don't experience much with it.

Lovely100
12-02-2010, 03:55 PM
Ah Ha! Thanks for sharing your positive experiences with perception! :goodpost:

terry0400-40
12-03-2010, 02:09 PM
hello everyone, i havent used pheromones in over a year now. i'm back after my GF

decided to leave me. anyway, i decided to buy a few perception gel packs. i started using the whole pack on my neck,

ears, and rubbing it in my beard. i know that the gel packs have two applications per pack, but since using the

whole pack, i have been noticing hits that are obviously coming from the pheromones.
since wearing perception gels,

i've gotten a girls number that was my waitress, she was very flirty with me and she gave me a hug when i asked for

her number!
i had another girl start smiling at me from across the room about 10 feet away at another location.

i've had many subtle hits with perception and i'm surprised bc i know that many people don't experience much with

it.:goodpost: Seeing as i received a couple a Perception gel packs

with my last order and you have inspired me to go slap 1/2 a one on today.

I remember several years back i used Perception gel with a drop of PI when

i went to purchase a used cell phone i found advertised in the local newspaper it was mid morning and i paid for the

cell and i could tell that the phero was working because the chic that sold me the cell would not let me leave her

unit. :p

5alphareductase
12-03-2010, 04:56 PM
I've used half a pack

of perception in the past with no effects at all, but when i use the whole pack, I was noticing hits that weren't

so subtle. the hits that i got even challenged the results I got with the C7 and AE gels, amazing. I will continue

to do more field testing!

Lovely100
12-03-2010, 05:44 PM
Then, you should try 3/4 of a pack?!

terry0400-40
12-03-2010, 08:13 PM
I've used half a pack of perception in the past with no effects at all, but when i

use the whole pack, I was noticing hits that weren't so subtle. the hits that i got even challenged the results I

got with the C7 and AEO gels, amazing. I will continue to do more field

testing!Just returned after cruising my several local malls with 1/2

pack around the gills ( i resisted the urge to add extra androstenone ) and i have to agree with you, this juice

displayed the characteristics of a decent ice breaker with the women i got up close to, some i was familiar with and

others knew me not and the interactions were smooth friendly and unguarded, i applied it over a couple sprays of

Gucci Pour Homme.

5alphareductase
12-03-2010, 09:00 PM
Just returned after cruising my several local

malls with 1/2 pack around the gills ( i resisted the urge to add extra androstenone ) and i have to agree with you,

this juice displayed the characteristics of a decent ice breaker with the women i got up close to, some i was

familiar with and others knew me not and the interactions were smooth friendly and unguarded, i applied it over a

couple sprays of Gucci Pour Homme.
interesting, i too used perception on it's own.

after not using pheromones for over a year, i wish i would have recorded all of the hits that i had while starting

back.
i would have to agree with u, Terry. i had a lot more women making eye contact with me and even smiling like

they wanted me come and talk to them, that hardly ever happens to me, it's a definate ice breaker for sure.

moreover, i wasn't expecting anything from perception, it took me by surprise!

terry0400-40
12-04-2010, 04:22 AM
interesting, i too used perception on it's own. after not using pheromones for over

a year, i wish i would have recorded all of the hits that i had while starting back.
i would have to agree with u,

Terry. i had a lot more women making eye contact with me and even smiling like they wanted me come and talk to them,

that hardly ever happens to me, it's a definate ice breaker for sure. moreover, i wasn't expecting anything from

perception,
it took me by surprise!What took me by suprise

was the smooth relaxed self effect.

I think the trick

to getting it working is to spread it out over a large surface area or apply it generously as you have discribed.

Also i recon when i apply it over some cologne this

helps to unlock and disperse it somewhat faster from its water based polymer matrix.

Just looking at its formulation of a total of .08 mg/mL and breaking the

pack down into micrograms thus providing Androstenol 40 mcg + Androsterone 20 mcg + Androstenone 20 mcg

In pheromone values the Perception packet could be

compared or closely matched with using say 1 drop Alpha 7 and 20 inches of Scent of Eros combined.