PDA

View Full Version : To Geoigi (Your gameplan) Please reveal

HornyMan
11-30-2010, 12:13 PM
Hi

We've got the stud Terry sharing his gamplan and he went into good detail about it. I asked

you about you're a while back and got a good idea but I have questions. I am hoping you can elaborate on

them.

#1 You're a musician
#2 You're in an environment to meet women and you like to pursue singles and

not married women as you stated its only time until their husbands come looking for you
#3 You use SOE to break

the ice then after women get comfortable hit them hard with NPA to bang them.
#4 You're constantly busy and

women realize they will go crazy if they try to pursue you forever so they lose interest and drop out leaving you

with a small steady stream of women to bang at all times.

Ok here's the thing, some more

questions:

1) Please describe your shape. I think you're 5'6" but I am not sure how much you weight nor

whether you have a studs build. Do you have abs? Would women want sex with you based on just your body

alone?

2) How famous are you as a musician? You state you play at concerts and are a professional musician.

DO the women you bang attend these concerts before you bang them? Do you ever play out of your house/apartment and

if so do you play music especially for your date and dedicate the song to here. Do you only play instruments or do

you sing? What instruments?

2.5) what supplements do you take for keeping your boner rock hard at

50+?

3) How do you dress? What is your style like? Can you describe it?

4) How do you deal with

women who may accuse you of date rape if you don't make them your girlfriend? Have you ever experienced this and

had legal issues? Have you ever been sued over this?

5) Do you bang women at your place or at hotels? If at

your place what do you do if may come by and accuse you of cheating on them now that your having sex?

6) Do

you date women traditionally? Buy them things, take them out to dinner etc?

7) can you describe a typical

scenario for first meeting to sex and to breakup in detail? I'm trying to visualize the dynamics.

Thank you

for answering these questions. Myself I find SOE NPA to make my roneless body even more timid. I either have

chosen to use A7/SOE or Chikara/EDGE. Those two have worked magic for me.

I am in a position where my SO and

me and drifting apart physically. We have a good emotional bond and don't want to lose that we've been together

so long. But I want to "explore" and bang a few others. I am wondering if you could advise me how to have my cake

and eat it too. I don't need to bang dozens of women. A couple here and there would delight me.

I am 40,

5'7" about 15 lbs overweight. I have been playing the guitar for 6 months. I hope to be really good at it in 3-4

years. I figure I don't need to be a professional musician but even knowing 8-10 songs down pat with pro equipment

would do the job as I am only looking for temporary sex and not long term relations.

I also don't want to

lose my SO, she can't find out. Should I bang in my condo or a hotel?

Any tips?

HornyMan
11-30-2010, 07:27 PM
Until Geogio

visits the forum and replies I wonder what other input we could get going in this thread?

Any takers? Terry

you know about Geogi's plan well. Any input appreciated!

I look forward to some insight here into my

own private questions I asked in the message at the end.

:cheers:
HM

terry0400-40
12-01-2010, 03:54 AM
Hi

We've got the stud Terry sharing his gamplan and he went into good detail about it. I asked you

about you're a while back and got a good idea but I have questions. I am hoping you can elaborate on them.

You're a musician
#2 You're in an environment to meet women and you like to pursue singles and not married women

as you stated its only time until their husbands come looking for you
#3 You use SOE to break the ice then after

women get comfortable hit them hard with NPA to bang them.
#4 You're constantly busy and women realize they will

go crazy if they try to pursue you forever so they lose interest and drop out leaving you with a small steady stream

of women to bang at all times.

Ok here's the thing, some more questions:

1) Please describe your shape. I

think you're 5'6" but I am not sure how much you weight nor whether you have a studs build. Do you have abs? Would

women want sex with you based on just your body alone?

2) How famous are you as a musician? You state you play

at concerts and are a professional musician. DO the women you bang attend these concerts before you bang them? Do

you ever play out of your house/apartment and if so do you play music especially for your date and dedicate the song

to here. Do you only play instruments or do you sing? What instruments?

2.5) what supplements do you take for

keeping your boner rock hard at 50+?

3) How do you dress? What is your style like? Can you describe it?

4)

How do you deal with women who may accuse you of date rape if you don't make them your girlfriend? Have you ever

experienced this and had legal issues? Have you ever been sued over this?

5) Do you bang women at your place or

at hotels? If at your place what do you do if may come by and accuse you of cheating on them now that your having

sex?

6) Do you date women traditionally? Buy them things, take them out to dinner etc?

7) can you describe

a typical scenario for first meeting to sex and to breakup in detail? I'm trying to visualize the dynamics.

Thank you for answering these questions. Myself I find SOE NPA to make my roneless body even more timid. I either

have chosen to use A7/SOE or Chikara/EDGE. Those two have worked magic for me.

I am in a position where my SO

and me and drifting apart physically. We have a good emotional bond and don't want to lose that we've been

together so long. But I want to "explore" and bang a few others. I am wondering if you could advise me how to have

my cake and eat it too. I don't need to bang dozens of women. A couple here and there would delight me.

I am

40, 5'7" about 15 lbs overweight. I have been playing the guitar for 6 months. I hope to be really good at it in

3-4 years. I figure I don't need to be a professional musician but even knowing 8-10 songs down pat with pro

equipment would do the job as I am only looking for temporary sex and not long term relations.

I also

don't want to lose my SO, she can't find out. Should I bang in my condo or a hotel?

Any

tips?If i had a condo i certainly would not be inviting any stray broads

in if i did not want to lose my SO, as they have a habit of turning up at the most inopertune times and that could

be a real hastle, better keep a seperate cell phone for stray girls and only turn it on when it suits you.

I prefer to

be refered to as a stallion rather than a

stud.
xhttp://www.paradise7.org/images/sexy_horse.

jpg

HornyMan
12-01-2010, 07:00 AM
[QUOTE=terry0400-40;221091] better keep a seperate cell phone for stray girls

and only turn it on when it suits you.

Excellent tips Terry. Now should I tell

these stray girls I'm taken so they realize I don't have the time for them all the time, or should I say I'm

single? If I say I'm taken they may run. Is honesty the best policy? I'm wondering if I lie to them and say I

don't have anyone then I would have to tell a thousand lies and I kinda suck at lying.

Would you also

recommend I bang only single women? Have you tried banging married women?

I am trying to build up my body

over the next 3 months. I want to look like I did when I was 20. Lose about 15 lbs of fat and put on about 5 lbs

of muscle. So on the scale its only a 10 lb loss.

I figure if I put them in a state of sexual attraction

I'll pull the horny ones anyways leading me to my goal of the physical.

What the best way for a taken man to

pick up a woman?

As for mones i'm used to using A7 /SOE or chikara Edge. Both do

wonders.

HM

Goldcoastq
12-01-2010, 07:16 AM
What does SO stand for.

Obviously girlfriend, but what is the abbreviation for?

Xgamerider
12-01-2010, 08:53 AM
significant other is what

it's short for ;)

terry0400-40
12-01-2010, 12:57 PM
better keep a seperate

cell phone for stray girls and only turn it on when it suits you.

Excellent tips

Terry. Now should I tell these stray girls I'm taken so they realize I don't have the time for them all the time,

or should I say I'm single? If I say I'm taken they may run. Is honesty the best policy? [quote]I'm wondering if

I lie to them and say I don't have anyone then I would have to tell a thousand lies and I kinda suck at

lying. I am in a position where my SO and me and drifting apart physically. We have a good emotional bond

and don't want to lose that we've been together so long. But I want to "explore" and bang a few others. I am

wondering if you could advise me how to have my cake and eat it too. I don't need to bang dozens of women. A couple

here and there would delight me.

Would you also recommend I bang only single women? Have you tried banging

married women?

I am trying to build up my body over the next 3 months. I want to look like I did when I was 20.

Lose about 15 lbs of fat and put on about 5 lbs of muscle. So on the scale its only a 10 lb loss.

I figure if I

put them in a state of sexual attraction I'll pull the horny ones anyways leading me to my goal of the physical.

As for mones i'm used to using A7 /SOE or chikara Edge. Both do wonders.

HMMost girls are not too bothered if a guy has a little padding around

the hips, its more important for the guy to possess some amount of charisma ie fresh adventurous nature, a man off

passion and dreams, stories to whisper in her ear.

I

prefer not to bang a woman who is in a relationship or is married, seperated women are fair

game.

If it gets

to the stage of having to divulge your personal details then some lite shading in of the facts should not be too

diffucult ie " There is a girl i see sometimes but she is not commited to a physical

relationship."

However in relation to your question

"What the best way for a taken man to pick up a woman?"

There are women who do not want the hastles of a

relationship but like to have a man to play with now and then so i would say go and advertise for a "fuck buddy" and

give the number of your seperate cell phone for callers ect.

You only need one or two active ones to call on

whenever the need um er "rises" :blink:

I was

walking past the bus stop one day and a blond girl standing there looked at me as i was passing and i noticed she

was hot so i stopped and said " The way you were looking at me with those come on eyes makes me feel like jumping on

top of you" she said no way i am a JW..... although about eight days later she spoke to me and said " I have been

thinking about what you said and i would like to be your friend"

m0ses
01-16-2011, 10:48 PM
bumping for a link to Terry's

game plan.