PDA

View Full Version : EoW Question!

kathryncake
11-29-2010, 04:16 PM
I just received my

EoW order in the mail. I've heard that the formula has been changed, as in it's been diluted and had the indole

removed. However, the label on the bottle sports the date 2002 and lists indole as an ingredient - and I can

definitely smell the indole! Did I happen to get one of the older formulas?? This stuff reeks to high heaven but if

it is older it may be stronger...!

Tammy
11-29-2010, 04:55 PM
No this is the new version. We

had the version change a little bit several years ago because it was still very strong but the one you received is

the one that we have been selling since then. We did not take any ingredients out we just toned it down a bit so

that it was not quite so abrasive

kathryncake
11-29-2010, 05:00 PM
oh ok thanks. i'm sorry if

this has been answered elsewhere, but i'm getting mixed impressions of how to wear eow. some people apply a couple

straight drops where as others dilute it in perfume. do you have any suggestions for dosing or should i just

experiment and see what works well on me? oh and i am young (19) however i'm on birth control which i've heard

lowers the number of cops you produce, meaning more eow is recommended.

Tammy
11-29-2010, 05:39 PM
You can try the dosage that

people have recommended. This information usually comes from someone who has been experimenting but it is also okay

to try different things to figure out what best works for you

Bruce
11-29-2010, 05:51 PM
I would just add one bit of advice.

I've noticed that cops loses a lot of its nastiness about 60 seconds after application. Keep that in mind when

testing. It's very different from the aNONE issue.

Mtnjim
11-30-2010, 11:26 AM
A lot of the ladies who use EoW

suggest letting it dry down for about 10 minutes before adding a cover scent.