PDA

View Full Version : Need some quick advice from the pros + first experiment log

betweenthelines
11-28-2010, 12:24 AM
So about 3 1/2 hours ago, I put scented SOE on my neck, behind my ears, and on my

wrists, and put 1 spray of TE Trust on my hand, which I then distributed to my neck and behind ears...I figured some

would be lost if i sprayed it on my hand and sort of just wiped little bits around different spots...trying to avoid

OD. Anyway I hung out with an old friend, things went well and she invited me to hang out with her and her friends

later tonight. I think they def made a difference, but the question now, is whether or not it will be safe to use

some TE trust again tonight. I'm young (19), so OD is obviously a risk with TE, but since I used less than a full

spray, do you think it's safe to use another spray, or part of one? If so, when do you think it will be safe to

reapply?

terry0400-40
11-28-2010, 03:53 PM
So about 3 1/2 hours ago, I put scented SOE on my neck, behind my ears, and on my

wrists, and put 1 spray of TE Trust on my hand, which I then distributed to my neck and behind ears...I figured some

would be lost if i sprayed it on my hand and sort of just wiped little bits around different spots...trying to avoid

OD. Anyway I hung out with an old friend, things went well and she invited me to hang out with her and her friends

later tonight. I think they def made a difference, but the question now, is whether or not it will be safe to use

some TE trust again tonight. I'm young (19), so OD is obviously a risk with TE, but since I used less than a full

spray, do you think it's safe to use another spray, or part of one? If so, when do you think it will be safe to

reapply?You can just have a good shower and scrub the old pheromone

application away and then re apply like say 30 minutes before your next target appointment.

When it comes to the time frame a pheromone application will remain

effective all depends upon the skin surface conditions of the wearer.

Ie the skin on some individuals may be acedic and others more alkaline it

depends on what foods an individual has been consuming, the quantity of water that the person consumes and the rate

of which the person does perspire and also the amount of toxins and associated bacteria that can acumulate opon the

skin surface due to perspiration and other factors.

All or any of the above contribute also to what is called conversion of the

applied pheromones which conversion does also come into effect over a period of application time.

But as an average rule in warm weather i will clean my

application area after 4 -5 hours and re apply if i have another target appointment scheduled in for the same day

ect.

Goldcoastq
11-28-2010, 11:00 PM
You can just have a good shower and scrub the old

pheromone application away and then re apply like say 30 minutes before your next target

appointment.

When it comes to the time frame a

pheromone application will remain effective all depends upon the skin surface conditions of the

wearer.

Ie the skin on some individuals may be

acedic and others more alkaline it depends on what foods an individual has been consuming, the quantity of water

that the person consumes and the rate of which the person does perspire and also the amount of toxins and associated

bacteria that can acumulate opon the skin surface due to perspiration and other factors.

All or any of the above contribute also to what is called conversion of the

applied pheromones which conversion does also come into effect over a period of application time.

But as an average rule in warm weather i will clean my

application area after 4 -5 hours and re apply if i have another target appointment scheduled in for the same day

ect.
Just adding my 2c worth, I find that those body crystal type deodorants work

brilliantly for me. (Keeping the BO at bay) so I have started applying that to my phero application points as well.

They work by inhibiting bacterial growth, so in theory it should help extend the life of pheros on the skin.

terry0400-40
11-29-2010, 02:57 AM
Just adding my 2c worth, I find that those body crystal type deodorants work brilliantly

for me. (Keeping the BO at bay) so I have started applying that to my phero application points as well. They work by

inhibiting bacterial growth, so in theory it should help extend the life of pheros on the

skin.Yeah ive seen them crystals it seems they work

well.

I have noticed a massive reduction in my

body odour in as much as at the end of a long busy day an under arm sniff reveals no unpleasant pongy odour which

initially did sorta suprise me, and i have now come to the realization that it must have a lot to do with the fresh

raw carrot celery and beetroot juices i have been taking throughout each day for the last three weeks.

Whenever i feel the need to remove a pheromone

application i use a face washer with several good sprays of three percent concetration of hydrogen peroxide, with

the exception of the eyes this may be applied to any body parts including any that have been wounded or are

infected.