PDA

View Full Version : Kholds Corner

Khold
11-24-2010, 02:30 AM
Hey everybody, I will be

posting in this thread my results so that I can get a good dialogue going on and to help others while their opinions

help me.

So I got my SoE and A7 on 101117 (year/month/day). I had hoped to get it sooner, as on that Wednesday I

went to a giant medical device convention in Germany. Opportunity missed and there were a lot of hot girls and women

there. I was like "FUUUUUU, it can't be helped, I guess"

I came back that day, around 11 o'clock at night and

I saw FedEx had left me a package. Huzzah for me.
I opened the package and a bit of an anti-climax happened as I

saw out of this giant box, 3 tiny wrapping fall out.

I smelled my SoE, and it was pleasant. I smelled my A7,

nothing. I read somewhere that some men can't smell pheromones, I guess that I am the same.
So the next day I

said to myself I will be wearing this to work.

Khold
11-24-2010, 03:09 AM

I work in consulting, in a small firm in the Netherlands. It was early in the morning, after travelling

by train for a few hours I was broken, but the night did wonders for me.

I got up and cleaned myself, brushed my

teeth, I showered yesterday when I came home late. I ate some bread and drank some coffee with milk. After being 30

minutes awake I went back to my room to put on the pheromones and scent.

I did not have a cologne, but what I

did have was BurBerry London eue the toillette. It has a strong smokey and herbally smell to it, and it is one of

the most strong scents I have. The rest are either aftershaves or eue the parfumes.

So I sprayed on some

Burberry on my wrists and chest/neck and smeared it across and slapping some leftover on my cheeks. First I used the

SoE, I remember hearing someone say 20 inches on the wrist. Metric system ahoy, 5 inches is about 10 cm. I rolled

the SoE on in the length of my arm 3 times of 10 cm. I did that for the other arm too. I tried getting a drop of A7

out of the bottle, but I did not know at the time it took so long. So what I got was a moist finger and I thought it

was okay (hardly a drop). I smeared that beneath my adams apple (in that little pit you have there) and covered it

all with, wrist and chest, again with BurBerry London.

I went to work, my male boss stayed at the convention for

a few days, but I had to return to the office. I only work with another girl, who is roughly my age (2 years older)

She is around a 7.5/10, a true carriere tiger, and really smart and committed. Slim build, because of ballet and

acrobatics. Comes from a wealthy family (a bit of a snob, but that is just her upbringing) and is pretty easy to

fall into traps and get angry (in a good way). I am the type of guy that likes to shock people/set traps and she is

pretty naive to get in such discussions, if you know what I mean. I am 23 btw.

She works part time there, so most

of the days I sit there alone at the office.
--------------------------------------
I came to work and we said

hello. BTW, during the bus ride to my work, I didn't get any reactions from ladies.
She was friendly from the

start, we talked about the convention and she gave me some advice on what to do next with the new contacts. As the

day progressed, she did kept on steady pace in talking with me. Normally we just focus on our work and occasionally

say something, but this time it felt as if she talked to me more. She went to school the 2nd half of the day, and

while she was putting her coat on I was watching her. It was just watching her not staring or anything.
She asked

me with a smile "why I are you watching me" (she was jerking at her coat) and I replied rather cool along the lines

of "Is it forbidden to look at you?" (this is not like me to say something like that)
She smiled and said "You

have all the right to look at me". We said goodbyes and she left.

I was conscious for the entire time to see if

there were any changes about her in behaviour. She talked to me more, but mostly about the convention, so it was

work related. That thing with the jacket, well I was looking at her, but I don't really think I was staring. She

had problems with putting it on, so normally one would look up when someone is doing something odd.

questions,

questions, questions. First day with pheromones, don't really know if these incidents can be related to them.

Khold
11-24-2010, 03:11 AM
there should be a delete button

for double posts

Bruce
11-24-2010, 08:15 AM
Try the "edit" button at the bottom

of the post.

Khold
11-26-2010, 04:03 PM
OKay guys.

Tomorrow night I am going to movie and after that I go to a brown café.
I have been experimenting with A7 and SoE

and I think I need some help with it.

The objective of tomorrow night is to get attention/hits, nothing more. I

will be going with a female friend (she's a bro, and more like a sister)
Evenso, she is a woman and we havent

seen each other for quit some time now, and I want to test this combo out on her and the rest of females at the

cafe.

I have been using SoE on my wrists (30"ish on both sides) and A7 one full drop behind each ear masked with

burberry london (spicy herbally scent)

Either I am using to much, because I dont see any changes in my

surroundings or I have been using to less.

Next I need some advice on clothing. I heard on another board that

body warmth is essential in triggering the pheromones, dont know if it is true. So should I be going with thicker

clothes (pull over with collar and colbert jacket) or the typical cotton long sleeve shirt with colbert jacket.

Winter is here so temps are below zero and inside it will hardly get above 20Celsius, not the temps to make a

halfblood asian sweat.

The turtle neck sweater is ofcourse warmer but essentially locks the neck and arms off

from air, while the buttoned shirt is more open letting air through, but is also a lot colder.

So I need help

with:

1. Amount of pheromones and WHERE(tried behind the neck, in front of the neck, behind the ears and on the

chest) (I have the tendency to think the wrists are a useless part to put on SoE, maybe I am wrong, I am still doing

it, but still)
2. Warm tighter clothes vs cool clothes.

PS: For anyone that uses A7 in combo with SoE, what type

of cologne is better. Sweeter scent or more herbally spicy/smokey heavy scent.

Rbt
11-26-2010, 07:11 PM
If you are not planning on being in

a situation where you are going to be taking your clothes off, you can try applying the pheromones to your hair,

hands, and perhaps your coat/clothes. Just so long as the product gets out there, and it can be "tracked back"

(unconsiously) to you.

I have sometimes applied "social" products to my lower pant legs if I know I will be

sitting at a table, then stretching my legs out to get closer to the targets (often using just the "social"

pheromones like -nol to get people talking/interacting, saving the -rone/-none for applying where it can be

identified as coming from me, not the general environment so to speak).

During the colder months when both your

body and everybody else's noses are covered (or stuffed up from a cold), hits have a tendency to drop off at least

for me.

The one problem some people have reported when applying to clothes is that the (cover) scent, and

sometimes it seems the pheromones themselves, can linger longer than you may want. Having to wash a heavy outer coat

frequently to remove the residuals may get bothersome if not expensive if you have to resort to dry cleaning.

Some observations.